Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,359 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Gossip Girl Fan Page - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gossip Girl Fan Page (6213 Views)

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: I never liked that vanessa of a girl. She has this negative aura on her. From her eyes to her dress sense bores me. I get relieved each time she's humiliated or put down by the gang. She knows her place (brooklyn) but it's obvious she wants more. Imagine her when she was dating Nate. Gross. Thank God the relationship did not last. Who else hated this vanessa freak.
i didnt hate her per say but wasnt reali a fan of her character ...the person i reali disliked was jenny, dan's lil sis. She ws also a brooklyn girl trying so hard to act rich, she was just a blair wannabe

1 Like

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: If she puts out all, i'll take, so you better hold on to her tight
Nomski,have you heard her? shocked cry
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nomski0:
She so nailed it! Roboh, you could give gossip girl a run for her money
I tell you! Damn it! Why didn't I saw this coming? smiley

Roboh,I formally welcome you to this thread. Your presence here could be valuable. cool
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
chokl8candie:
i didnt hate her per say but wasnt reali a fan of her character ...the person i reali disliked was jenny, dan's lil sis. She ws also a brooklyn girl trying so hard to act rich, she was just a blair wannabe
So true. Desperation was really flowing around her.

By the way,where have you been as of late? You are rarely here.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Rosebert(f): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Roboh_angel: [b] Gossip girl here,
your one and only source into the scandal-free lives of Nairaland's gossip girl cast.

Spotted.
B and S already forming a friendship bond while exchanging book sites, what are those two doing reading anyway?
Looks like B and S are destined to be friends in every timeline. B with her blazing purple quotes(i hear purple is the color of royalty), leave it to queen B to show us in one way or another why she's royalty. And S with her free sprit and dazzling smile, ready to claim B as her very own bestie-oh S, you always know B is nothing without you.
With this blooming friendship, where does that leave poor lonely boy. Right in front of him his B is being taken by the love of his life. Oh lonely boy....even if B stays with you for now, what happens when C shows up. And has S prepared for N's arrival? That boy could floor her......i cant wait for the scandals to unfold. I'll be here to take you along the ride.
And where is our Brooklyn princess V. She hasnt showed up yet but seems S is plotting her down fall.....with B and S against her, V's in for some serious [b]B[/b]ull[b]S[/b]hiit.
Till next time my loves.
Gossip girl....spotted..... Gossip girl finally unveiled as Roboh...B seriously plotting ways to steal S from lonely boy...poor lonely boy left at d mercy of the upper eastsiders....hmmm i wonder wat this two B.F.F's B and S are planning to do with all these books...watch out boys cause i know a scandal is about to be let loose...until we meet again...you know you love me...XoXO Gossip Girl[quote author=Roboh_angel][b] Gossip girl here,
your one and only source into the scandal-free lives of Nairaland's gossip girl cast.

Spotted.
B and S already forming a friendship bond while exchanging book sites, what are those two doing reading anyway?
Looks like B and S are destined to be friends in every timeline. B with her blazing purple quotes(i hear purple is the color of royalty), leave it to queen B to show us in one way or another why she's royalty. And S with her free sprit and dazzling smile, ready to claim B as her very own bestie-oh S, you always know B is nothing without you.
With this blooming friendship, where does that leave poor lonely boy. Right in front of him his B is being taken by the love of his life. Oh lonely boy....even if B stays with you for now, what happens when C shows up. And has S prepared for N's arrival? That boy could floor her......i cant wait for the scandals to unfold. I'll be here to take you along the ride.
And where is our Brooklyn princess V. She hasnt showed up yet but seems S is plotting her down fall.....with B and S against her, V's in for some serious B[/b]ull[b]S[/b]hiit.
Till next time my loves.
Gossip girl
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Danhumprey: So true. Desperation was really flowing around her.

By the way,where have you been as of late? You are rarely here.
ikr ...bn busy wv skul but i'll try to be relevant on here when i can
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by mesther96(f): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2013
hi Dansmiley
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2013
chokl8candie:
ikr ...bn busy wv skul but i'll try to be relevant on here when i can
Take your time with school,ok? And you can come anytime you wish. Wish you the best.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
m.esther96:
hi Dansmiley
Hey,esther. Happy birthday. wink Are you a Gossip Girl fan?

1 Like

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Take your time with school,ok? And you can come anytime you wish. Wish you the best.
thnx dearie smiley
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by mesther96(f): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2013
no,nt at all smiley
Danhumprey: Hey,esther. Happy birthday. wink Are you a Gossip Girl fan?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
m.esther96:
no,nt at all smiley
Happy birthday. Have a blast. cheesy
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by mesther96(f): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Happy birthday. Have a blast. cheesy
tnx smiley
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sissie thread. So much for a pinky guy who started off the thread.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points: Sissie thread. So much for a pinky guy who started off the thread.
c'mon dude undecided .....dats not nice sad
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
chokl8candie:
You don't blame him. He is just taking a revenge against me. He think I am gay.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Agozie48: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2013
Aaaaa i love gossip girl... So intriguing... Xo xo gossip girl... I just love it.. Serena blair chad and all their complicated love lives.... Xo xo gossip girl...
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Agozie48: Aaaaa i love gossip girl... So intriguing... Xo xo gossip girl... I just love it.. Serena blair chad and all their complicated love lives.... Xo xo gossip girl...
Well,I welcome you to this thread. Let's talk about the series and relieve the memory we so much savour and also our favorite characters in the series.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
chokl8candie:
I got ban in Sexuality section because of him,by Jay bee. Jay bee claims I was harassing the guy,which wasn't true. I was merely joking and and trying to have fun with him,but he misunderstood everything and reported me to Jay bee,who in turn,banned me. But I took it in good faith,cos I respect Jay bee alot. Don't blame him.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
U called all those jokes
Abeg, even sef, sexuality section is not good for you.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by IlCapitano(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice thread. Huge fan of Gossip Girl. Been reading the books though, haven't had time to finish the series. *Takes a front row seat*.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Il Capitano: Nice thread. Huge fan of Gossip Girl. Been reading the books though, haven't had time to finish the series. *Takes a front row seat*.
You are welcome,bro. We are hear to gist about the series,talk about our favourite characters in the show and many more. Have a seat. wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points: U called all those jokes
Abeg, even sef, sexuality section is not good for you.
*ignored*

Pls,stop derailing the thread. If you have any beaf with me,we can sort it out on the Romance section complaint thread. I don't even think I have any beaf whatsoever with you. If any,I have already sort it out with the Mods. It's over to you.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
over three years ago or so i watched dis.
And it seems the person i loved most is hated by most pple. And dats jenny. For no particular reason i just loved the character. As a matter of fact i used to google taylor momsen a lot. Used to follow up on her until d time she went shirtless for a concert(she's a singer too). I liked dan too. Gosh i dislike chuck. Sometimes i hated blair sometimes i loved her..i guess dats d only character i like forming real life..lol. My brother disliked d series or even any of my friends(guys), so i'm suprised a guy loves . And please someone tell me who gossip girl is. I stopped at season three when they all went to college or so and i aint watching past dat. Already boring.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
booqee: over three years ago or so i watched dis.
And it seems the person i loved most is hated by most pple. And dats jenny. For no particular reason i just loved the character. As a matter of fact i used to google taylor momsen a lot. Used to follow up on her until d time she went shirtless for a concert(she's a singer too). I liked dan too. Gosh i dislike chuck. Sometimes i hated blair sometimes i loved her..i guess dats d only character i like forming real life..lol. My brother disliked d series or even any of my friends(guys), so i'm suprised a guy loves . And please someone tell me who gossip girl is. I stopped at season three when they all went to college or so and i aint watching past dat. Already boring.
On behalf of the anchor of the thread, Dan, welcome to the thread.

Btw, when gossip girl Roboh comes around, i see her christianing you Jenny. Why did you stop watching after s3??
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nomski0: .
Lol@roboh. Anyway i found it boring..and didn't have much fun again like the first two seasons. Btw, i was already stuck on some other seasonals. Pls answer me abeg, so who was 'gossip girl'
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Vivly(f): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
@booqee, Gossip girl bears the same name as the op.

1 Like

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 5:11am On Oct 08, 2013
@Nomski,thanks for welcoming Booqee to this thread.

@Vivly,thanks for the candid answer you gave Booqee.

@Booqee,once again,you are welcomed to this thread. Let's talk about the film,our favourite characters,etc. I really do like Gossip Girl because of Penn Badgley(who played the role of Dan Humprey),and hence,I decided to create this thread. At the end of the show,gossip girl was revealed to be Dan. But it baffles me. Why a male?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Vivly: @booqee, Gossip girl bears the same name as the op.
jeez! Are u serious?? Sometimes i suspected serena or even jenny but never in d world did i think it could be a male. But gosh i should've known..he was portrayed as someone who loved writing. He's my second best after jenny. There was one particular scene dat cracked me up in season 3 where blair and gang was trying to humiliate georgina as a Jesus freak. Not sure bout d characters anymore, but i know someone was trying to humiliate someone. Pls remind me. I'm suprised at all dis getting pregnant, marriage stuff you guys are talking bout. So it all happened in
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2013
booqee: jeez! Are u serious?? Sometimes i suspected serena or even jenny but never in d world did i think it could be a male. But gosh i should've known..he was portrayed as someone who loved writing. He's my second best after jenny. There was one particular scene dat cracked me up in season 3 where blair and gang was trying to humiliate georgina as a Jesus freak. Not sure bout d characters anymore, but i know someone was trying to humiliate someone. Pls remind me. I'm suprised at all dis getting pregnant, marriage stuff you guys are talking bout. So it all happened in
Blair and Georgina are sworn enemies, Georgina pretended to be a christian for a while but after admissions to NYU.....she sort of flipped the switch then ganged up with Vanessa at the dorm rooms to push B into frustration.......B naturally brought her Jesus friends to their NYU party to humiliate her and set up a caste system with her as Queen B and Georgina as worker bee.....DAN for the first time in his life stood up for Georgina and made every one label B as a sadist. Georgina hooked up with Dan shortly after and boom! she was pregnant.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Dygeasy(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Officially Signing Up! smiley
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dygeasy: Officially Signing Up! smiley
Lol........even my Oga at the top is signing up here? You are officially welcome,sir. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul / Avatar Last Airbender Comics The Promise Part 1 / Download And Watch Pan (latest American Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.