Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Gossip Girl Fan Page - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gossip Girl Fan Page (5963 Views)

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2013
Ghozye:

she "killed" sm1,rmemba? N also,d stuff wiv Nate
I must have forgotten. Apart from the stuff with Nate,the 'murder' part seem intriguing. Who did she 'killed'?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Yeah. Seen & replied
Unfortunately,I didn't see any reply. Could you PM me.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Unfortunately,I didn't see any reply. Could you PM me.
Aiit
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: I must have forgotten. Apart from the stuff with Nate,the 'murder' part seem intriguing. Who did she 'killed'?
Her dealer died in her presence. I dunno if she killed him
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
It happened that she and Chuck almost had sex.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Aiit
Would be expecting it.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:

she ddnt,dts y I put d killed in quote;she jst thot she killed him because she wz d 1 who passed d drug 2 him n dt wz d nyt she went away.

1 Like

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Anybody remember the circumstance that led to Serena and Dan meeting each other?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 6:02am On Oct 30, 2013
D first tym wz whn she wz drunk and wz tryin 2 cross d road.That meetin wz rlly funny cos he lost d pizza he wz sent 2 get gringrin

but whn dy met officially wz whn she bumped into him after she had a misunderstndin wiv sm1 (I cnt rlly rmemba hu,I fink Chuck) n he brot bk her phn 2 her hotel
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2013
Ghozye: D first tym wz whn she wz drunk and wz tryin 2 cross d road.That meetin wz rlly funny cos he lost d pizza he wz sent 2 get gringrin

but whn dy met officially wz whn she bumped into him after she had a misunderstndin wiv sm1 (I cnt rlly rmemba hu,I fink Chuck) n he brot bk her phn 2 her hotel
Exactly. It was with Chuck. She was really drunk,and Chuck wanted to have sex with her,but her reflex action prevail,and she was able to free herself. That was when she bump into Danny.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
N their first date wz whn Dan took her 2 dt Rock show;The ten most 4gttn Rock Bands.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ghozye: N their first date wz whn Dan took her 2 dt Rock show;The ten most 4gttn Rock Bands.
And it happen that Rufus Humprey,Dan's father was a member of the bad,right?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2013
Danhumprey: And it happen that Rufus Humprey,Dan's father was a member of the bad,right?

yea
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Ghozye:

yea
What happen to Dan and Jenny's Mom?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Danhumprey: What happen to Dan and Jenny's Mom?
They separated. They tried to get back together but it didn't work out
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
They separated. They tried to get back together but it didn't work out
Do you think they would have been better together?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Danhumprey: Do you think they would have been better together?
No. I preferred Lily
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
No. I preferred Lily
Why do u prefer Lily?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
No. I preferred Lily
Seconded!

Danhumprey: Why do u prefer Lily?
Lik I said earlier,dy mk a superb team b.cos despite their history dy stil understood eachoda n dy were always sincere 2 themselves. For me I fink dy were meant 4 each oda,cos I ddnt get 2 c d Williams xter.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ghozye:
Seconded!

Lik I said earlier,dy mk a superb team b.cos despite their history dy stil understood eachoda n dy were always sincere 2 themselves. For me I fink dy were meant 4 each oda,cos I ddnt get 2 c d Williams xter.
I agree with you. When Williams was introduced in the later part of season 3 as Lily's husband,and the father of Serena and Eric,it cause a stir. Reason was that Lily and Rufus were trying to rekindle their relationship,and with Williams around,it's was gonna cause divided attention. So Rufus had to act fast to keep Williams out of the way.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Danhumprey: I agree with you. When Williams was introduced in the later part of season 3 as Lily's husband,and the father of Serena and Eric,it cause a stir. Reason was that Lily and Rufus were trying to rekindle their relationship,and with Williams around,it's was gonna cause divided attention. So Rufus had to act fast to keep Williams out of the way.
I never saw Williams either
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
I never saw Williams either
He was introduced in season 3.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lily ended up with william anyway. Still loved her and rufus together.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2013
Adaeze003: Lily ended up with william anyway. Still loved her and rufus together.
You mean,inspite of Rufus' fierce battle to keep Lily to himself,she left him and re-united with Williams? Now,that's heart-breaking! sad
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Well they got married but in season 6 it turned out that bart bass wasn't dead after all. Its illegal to be married to two people so one of her marriages had to be annulled and they had problems(resulting from Ivy dickens introduced in S4). So their marriage was annulled.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
By they I mean rufus and lily
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Adaeze003: Well they got married but in season 6 it turned out that bart bass wasn't dead after all. Its illegal to be married to two people so one of her marriages had to be annulled and they had problems(resulting from Ivy dickens introduced in S4). So their marriage was annulled.
That Ivy, what was her deal anyway? She just came from nowhere to mess things up
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
That Ivy, what was her deal anyway? She just came from nowhere to mess things up
I haven't watch that part. Who was Ivy?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:

My dear o! She was my least favorite character. With her voice like she was innocent while she was a biatch. Lol

@dan
Ivy dickons was a girl introduced as charlie rhodes, lily's sisters daughter(serena's cousin) in a scheme to get access to charlie's trust fund. Damn the gist is too much. Lol
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Adaeze003:

My dear o! She was my least favorite character. With her voice like she was innocent while she was a biatch. Lol

@dan
Ivy dickons was a girl introduced as charlie rhodes, lily's sisters daughter(serena's cousin) in a scheme to get access to charlie's trust fund. Damn the gist is too much. Lol
Oh! Come on,sweetie. It shouldn't be too much for you to share with us na. wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by phantom(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2013
.^you want spoilers? Lol. i love the way the series ended.it was a fun filled six years.superb acting from the cast. Gonna miss all of em including my best characters chuck bass( i love the way this character matured along the way) and blair waldorf .conversations between blair and dorota were funny.georgina sparks and jenny were HOT. I am happy the producers didnt stretch the series for too long.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by phantom(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2013
by the way, if you really want to enjoy this series, download the episodes online.the copies in cd shops are incomplete.the season two i bought had only 17 episodes while it originally was supposed to have twenty five.so i just download the shortfall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic / Gotv e48-32 Error And Searching For Signal Very Rampant And So Annoying / Gotv Adds Three New Free-to-air Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.