Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Gossip Girl Fan Page - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gossip Girl Fan Page (5994 Views)

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Lol @ the head bands. I loved those big necklaces Serena used to wear & she had so many jackets!!!
At the beginning of season 1,it happen that Dan and Chuck were not on talking term.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Ofcoz,I do. Georgina blabbed about him on Lily & Rufus wedding day,that led to the wedding being postponed.
Yeah. Did Rufus & Lily still end up together at the end?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Danhumprey: At the beginning of season 1,it happen that Dan and Chuck were not on talking term.
I think it was cuz of Jenny
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
I think it was cuz of Jenny
How was Jenny suppose to be responsible for that?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: How was Jenny suppose to be responsible for that?
Chuck tried to sleep with her in a party & Serena & Dan stopped him
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 5:53am On Oct 24, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Chuck tried to sleep with her in a party & Serena & Dan stopped him
But Chuck never gave up. He remain desperate
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 6:02am On Oct 24, 2013
Ghozye:

yea.Vanessa's mk-shift bf. Lol!

Tlkin of Blair's dress-sense,d clothes were nys,bt her figure made them luk lik dy were hangin on a stick.Jst sayin shaa,,,I prefer Serena's style,she dresses very mature (unlike sm pple usin head bands even in college) gringringrin
That she had a stick figure wasnt really her fault.
Prior to season one, Blair was Bulmic, its a very serious EA.

Blair definately had a more sophisticated dress sense. It spoke Barney's, Bergdorf's. The headbands were her trademark.tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Nomski0: That she had a stick figure wasnt really her fault.
Prior to season one, Blair was Bulmic, its a very serious EA .

Blair definately had a more sophisticated dress sense. It spoke Barney's, Bergdorf's. The headbands were her trademark.tongue tongue

owkies,I rest my case @ d head bands;bt wz being bulimic a criterium 4 selectin d Blair xter,or wz it her psnal problm?
The clothes on their own were rlly nys,bt Serena's simplicity wz chic n classy.

@d bolded,wats dt?

1 Like

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Goodmorning sweet Nomski.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Ghozye:

owkies,I rest my case @ d head bands;bt wz being bulimic a criterium 4 selectin d Blair xter,or wz it her psnal problm?
The clothes on their own were rlly nys,bt Serena's simplicity wz chic n classy.

@d bolded,wats dt?
I meant ED-Eating disorder.

I'd still pick Blair's dress sense. 100% girly. As for denim, Serena rocked it to a T. She's got the long legs for it anyways.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2013
Nomski0: I meant ED-Eating disorder.

I'd still pick Blair's dress sense. 100% girly. As for denim, Serena rocked it to a T. She's got the long legs for it anyways.

kk,ED cos I wz kinda gettin confused @ EA. Thnx
I fink Blair wz meant 2 dress dt way in order 2 emphasise her being a top designer's daughter.
Btw,I fink dy both dressed 2 portray their own xter,cos Blair wz a sucker 4 being queen,while Serena wz an easy goin psn.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Who else think that Rufus and Lily were perfect for each other as opposed to Lily and Williams?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Who else think that Rufus and Lily were perfect for each other as opposed to Lily and Williams?

williams Hu z dt? I stopped @ season 3
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ghozye:

williams Hu z dt? I stopped @ season 3
If you stop at season 3,you should know who Williams is. He was revealed to be the biological father of Serena and Eric.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by mosho2good: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Williams and lily later end up together
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Why am I seeing a lot of 'I stopped at season 3'? Season 1-3 has nothing on 4 and 5 so you all should better pick up your hats and start watching! smiley

Just finished s5, s6 loading...
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Adaeze003: Why am I seeing a lot of 'I stopped at season 3'? Season 1-3 has nothing on 4 and 5 so you all should better pick up your hats and start watching! smiley

Just finished s5, s6 loading...
Wow! U gat time,sha. Unfortunately,I dn't seems to have the luxury of time. embarassed
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sadly, I have time(ASUU) and MB undecided
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Adaeze003: Sadly, I have time(ASUU) and MB undecided
Well,good for you. Watch the complete seasons and come gist us about it. Would ya?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
Danhumprey: If you stop at season 3,you should know who Williams is. He was revealed to be the biological father of Serena and Eric.
mosho2good: Williams and lily later end up together

I guess d 1 I watchd wasn't complete thn
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2013
In the early episode of season 1,we see Serena returning from boarding school in a neighbouring town. What exactly made her to go to a boarding house rather than attend the same school she used to attend with Blair?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2013
I think that was after she slept with nate(blairs bf @ that time). She wanted a fresh start.

I think the only problem I have with is that its way too sexual although they don't show the real thing.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2013
Adaeze003: I think that was after she slept with nate(blairs bf @ that time). She wanted a fresh start.

I think the only problem I have with is that its way too sexual although they don't show the real thing.
You are right. And it's supposed to be a teen show,while the content merely display adult stuffs.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: You are right. And it's supposed to be a teen show,while the content merely display adult stuffs.
Everybody dated or liked or had s*x with everybody. Blair & Nate, Blair & Chuck, Nate & Serena, Chuck & Jenny, Jenny & Nate, Chuck & Vanessa, Dan & Serena, Dan & Blair, Dan & Vanessa etc
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Everybody dated or liked or had s*x with everybody. Blair & Nate, Blair & Chuck, Nate & Serena, Chuck & Jenny, Jenny & Nate, Chuck & Vanessa, Dan & Serena, Dan & Blair, Dan & Vanessa etc
Exactly. I keep wondering if it was appropriate to term it 'teen show/drama'.

By the way,I sent u a mail. smiley
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Vivly(f): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Chuck and Serena never had sex
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2013
Vivly: Chuck and Serena never had sex
Yeah they never had sex
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Exactly. I keep wondering if it was appropriate to term it 'teen show/drama'.

By the way,I sent u a mail. smiley
Yeah. Seen & replied
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: In the early episode of season 1,we see Serena returning from boarding school in a neighbouring town. What exactly made her to go to a boarding house rather than attend the same school she used to attend with Blair?

she "killed" sm1,rmemeba?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: In the early episode of season 1,we see Serena returning from boarding school in a neighbouring town. What exactly made her to go to a boarding house rather than attend the same school she used to attend with Blair?

she "killed" sm1,rmemba?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2013

she "killed" sm1,rmemba? N also,d stuff wiv Nate
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2013
Vivly: Chuck and Serena never had sex
In season 1,they almost did. Chuck tried and got Serena drunk,and if not for her reflex action,Chuck would have had his way with her. And as she was straggling out of the hostel,that was when she bump into Dan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gotv Adds Three New Free-to-air Channels / The Success Of "udeme" Guinness Advert / Just How Much Do Movie Scripts Cost In Ghana And Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.