Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? (5751 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by knockturnal(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2013
Punnies are all d same....... but boobies!
*faints at the thought*
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ProfessorD(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2013
Zukoslim:
i bet xay if u even c diz type,dem na fit fall 4 u..u luk urxef 4 mirror?
ugly people like you with low self esteem you think am d same with you....Bleep off with your one digit IQ
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ogeoflyf(f): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

we dey talk physical, u dey go internal.
shey u see her brain ni?

I wonder o, Abeg hlp me ask am
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Netz4(f): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2013
Any where i HEAR of PUS.S.Y !!! for my mind i don enter IMAGINARY state ! of KNACKING !
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Zukoslim(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:

ugly people like you with low self esteem you think am d same with you....Bleep off with your one digit IQ
hahahaha..me n you wu haz a low xef esteem,boi u ar stil kid,stop rantin,itz only a kid dat talkz hw u do,abt d uglines,lwkmd,ur 10 no reach me 4 beauty,xo park well dey imagine woman,punk lyk u
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ProfessorD(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
I am cuter than your girlfriends lover...ps if obj give u balls upload ya picture..otondo kidergaten dropout like you...dont show the world you dont have class
NOTE..my girlfriend is way better than what I described...@ZUKOUGLY
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ProfessorD(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zukoslim:
hahahaha..me n you wu haz a low xef esteem,boi u ar stil kid,stop rantin,itz only a kid dat talkz hw u do,abt d uglines,lwkmd,ur 10 no reach me 4 beauty,xo park well dey imagine woman,punk lyk u

See english....GO BACK TO SKUL
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Zukoslim(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:
I am cuter than your girlfriends lover...ps if obj give u balls upload ya picture..otondo kidergaten dropout like you...dont show the world you dont have class
NOTE..my girlfriend is way better than what I described...@ZUKOUGLY
Lolz..u get g.f..?lolz...or d one u imagine u av...oya u wey cute upload make we c d uglinez..lolz..monkey lyk u
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ProfessorD(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zukoslim: ..
Lolz..u get g.f..?lolz...or d one u imagine u av...oya u wey cute upload make we c d uglinez..lolz..monkey lyk u
Erm! Didnt know I was wasting my time with one bush man...dem just release you from prison abi..which animal did you molest... and I said go back to PRIMARY 6D bush man
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Zukoslim(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:

See english....GO BACK TO SKUL

abeg o..c me c professor DUMMY..na ur type dey form wetin dem no b.u wey neva c 4 wallz of uni..mtcheew professor ko, oppresor ni..
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ProfessorD(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zukoslim:
abeg o..c me c professor DUMMY..na ur type dey form wetin dem no b.u wey neva c 4 wallz of uni..mtcheew professor ko, oppresor ni..
Atleast I dont kill people with english zukodaft
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Zukoslim(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:

Erm! Didnt know I was wasting my time with one bush man...dem just release you from prison abi..which animal did you molest... and I said go back to PRIMARY 6D bush man
i waz told silent iz d best answer 2 foolz lyk u,neva argue wit a fool,cuz he wud c is xperience n degrade u,guess datz wat u ar doin nw,wat beta way 2 enjoy myxef n watch u make a fool of urxef..FOOLISH BOI..
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Djkels(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zukoslim:
Zukoslim u shud go back to school akpako pikin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Djkels(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zukoslim:
i waz told silent iz d best answer 2 foolz lyk u,neva argue wit a fool,cuz he wud c is xperience n degrade u,guess datz wat u ar doin nw,wat beta way 2 enjoy myxef n watch u make a fool of urxef..FOOLISH BOI..
D day english was murdered
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ProfessorD(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Djkels:
Zukoslim u shud go back to school akpako pikin
no mind am
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Zukoslim(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote athor=Djkels]
D day english was murdered [/quote]
lolz..gosh..i rily wished i murdered d english,cuz ama b killin evryfin wit no gun in ma handz..lolz..as 2 ur *****,dat wz d day a b!tch gave birth 2 d son of a B..lolz..u nt ma type,..u tink u av swag,hw stupid u are,xorry boi av got Clazz..
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by kliq(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Preciousgirl: a) yansh

b) punni

c) bobby

d) face

and why??

be sincere
All of the above and many more
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ProfessorD(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zukoslim:
lolz..gosh..i rily wished i murdered d english,cuz ama b killin evryfin wit no gun in ma handz..lolz..as 2 ur *****,dat wz d day a b!tch gave birth 2 d son of a B..lolz..u nt ma type,..u tink u av swag,hw stupid u are,xorry boi av got Clazz..
Common to quote you cant guess u are using china...pauper
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Kessythegeek(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
I admire the way they love....meeting a cool guy with a fat wallet for the first time..*snaps she's in love :p #love like a movie

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by akpur1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
A,C,D
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by PamelaGold1(f): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
I KNOW AM A GIRL, BUT I LOVE THE BACK SIDES BETTER
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Isaiah90(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
damn! i love does b**bs that are like sword, their sharpness can pierce into your soul
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Afam4eva(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

we dey talk physical, u dey go internal.
shey u see her brain ni?
Brain is physical. I think the word is "Intelligence".
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by steinalb(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
u can deny me jersualem no problem,,but dnt deny me boobs.....
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by steinalb(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pamela Gold: I KNOW AM A GIRL, BUT I LOVE THE BACK SIDES BETTER

back side Of who? u be les?
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by jamilano16(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:
Boobs (moderate perky,firm)
Ass (must not be too black, soft)
Lips (as red as crimson, not cracky)
Nose (pointed)
Face (oval, must be finer than nadia sa)
Hips (should be 3 cm away from waist)
Legs (40 inches)
Tummy (flatttttttt!)
Hands (no muscles)
Skin (smooth firm and light)
Skull (no long ogor)
Shape (hour glasss)
Hair (blonde, black no other)
Just to mention a few

hahahahaha, wich 1 be long ogor na
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Preciousgirl: a) yansh

b) punni

c) bobby

d) face

and why??

be sincere
her mouth. I'm a fan of blovvjob
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ayodinho91: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:
Boobs (moderate perky,firm)
Ass (must not be too black, soft)
Lips (as red as crimson, not cracky)
Nose (pointed)
Face (oval, must be finer than nadia sa)
Hips (should be 3 cm away from waist)
Legs (40 inches)
Tummy (flatttttttt!)
Hands (no muscles)
Skin (smooth firm and light)
Skull (no long ogor)
Shape (hour glasss)
Hair (blonde, black no other)
Just to mention a few
oboy, nawa for you ooo
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by MENTORCH(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
ASS ASS ASS, but if shz lightskinned can manage no ass, darkskinned must have ass. Lightskinned and big ass = killer.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
Brain is physical. I think the word is "Intelligence".
shocked

u wan burst human head to expose it?
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by IAMBREEZY: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Then u re a lesbian u better change ur ways before it will be too late
Pamela Gold: I KNOW AM A GIRL, BUT I LOVE THE BACK SIDES BETTER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) / Rita Ora Poses Completely Nude In IG Post As New Year Gift To Her Fans / Please What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.