Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2267 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by sexymoma(f): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
I read this post and i was like Lol..
My brother you are 100% normal...
I was watching a movie yesterday nd a lady was showing her cleavage and i was like "if i be man ehn and this lady stand for ma front ma prick nor fit move an inch"
I guess the reason why you don't find it enticing is simply because(1) is been over-hyped...
(2)you see booby almost everyday of your life, if woman nor open am for bus, u go see am inside bank... it no more a new thing.
If you see the same thing all the time, it’s no big deal.

Abeg i dey come wink

2 Likes

Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by Dinzelflash(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Omo u no get work o.. Na so u open thread for another person wahala.. Smh cry

6 Likes

Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by MizMyColi(f): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

undecided
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by valdes00(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dinzelflash:
Omo u no get work o.. Na so u open thread for another person wahala.. Smh cry
If no b say u b big boi already, I for say mak u send me ur acct number mak I wire money inside for dis reply..... U gbaski
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by Chizzy20(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
ok we don hear.
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by NiceMan4(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op, may God bless you for this thread. We all know the law of marginal utility, the more we see bossoms everyday, the more it looses value. Why do u think men of these days no longer marry early? 'cos they don't see the use, except for procreation.... In fact, even those who thinks it does turns them on are just playing a mind game on themselves, it doesn't anymore. Imagine me being turned on because I sawTiwa Savages bossom that I've been seeing since ages?

4 Likes

Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by zeezahbee(f): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Why can't you respond on the actual post, na una go finish nairaland space. Attention seeker undecided

Mod abeg close this page lipsrsealed
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by kelvz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
lol... see tha op eyes :Plol... see tha op eyes
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by kelvz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
lol... see tha op eyes tongue
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by NiceMan4(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
ok we don hear.
Fine girl..
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by NiceMan4(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
zeezahbee:
Why can't you respond on the actual post, na una go finish nairaland space. Attention seeker undecided

Now, you've succeeded in getting my attention... Who is the obvious attention seeker?

2 Likes

Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by Maccoy1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Will this make front page? If it does then.....

Then.....

Then...i will make sure that.......

Let me not say it...
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by Dinzelflash(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
valdes00:

If no b say u b big boi already, I for say mak u send me ur acct number mak I wire money inside for dis reply..... U gbaski
money is never enough tho.. U fit still send am wink smiley
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op you are not serious
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by phorget(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Maccoy1:
Will this make front page? If it does then.....

Then.....

Then...i will make sure that.......

Let me not say it...

. Yaba "left" candidate.
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
wetin this one dey talk cheesy
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by kendrick9(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
phorget:
. Yaba "left" candidate.
lmao
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by LewisO: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

undecided

Ebony good looking girl!
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by MzzTega(f): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
lol....dz lady tho. Threads evrywia!

jx comment ur opinion on hz thread.
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by asids55: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
NiceMan4:
Op, may God bless you for this thread. We all know the law of marginal utility, the more we see bossoms everyday, the more it looses value. Why do u think men of these days no longer marry early? 'cos they don't see the use, except for procreation.... In fact, even those who thinks it does turns them on are just playing a mind game on themselves, it doesn't anymore. Imagine me being turned on because I sawTiwa Savages bossom that I've been seeing since ages?

oga na lie jawe..when it comes to that thing..that law no apply at all at all
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by NiceMan4(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
asids55:

oga na lie jawe..when it comes to that thing..that law no apply at all at all
I know most of you guys think with your third leg, that is why your judgements are biased.
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by Maccoy1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
phorget:
. Yaba "left" candidate.
what do You mean by "yaba left" is it a school...i live in bosnia & herzegovina
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by lilmax(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Doesn't make sense
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2015
sexymoma:
I was watching a movie yesterday nd a lady was showing her cleavage and i was like "if i be man ehn and this lady stand for ma front ma prick nor fit move an inch"
I guess the reason why you don't find it enticing is simply because(1) is been over-hyped...
(2)you see booby almost everyday of your life, if woman nor open am for bus, u go see am inside bank... it no more a new thing.

Abeg i dey come wink

Joblessness at the highest peak!!!

1 Like

Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by missdebs(f): 1:32am On Jan 13, 2015
i sha know oyinbos dont go mad of curves like we africans....so hw is perfectly normal
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by countsparrow: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2015
zeezahbee:

grin
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by Muyogoa: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2015
I am see this topic for the first time
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by Muyogoa: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2015
sexymoma:

Abeg i dey come wink
is that ur proposed theory?
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Muyogoa:
I am see this topic for the first time
cheesy
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by smeagolab: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2015
phorget:
. Yaba "left" candidate.
I guess you are one too for quoting him.
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by phorget(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2015
smeagolab:

wow!! U jst quoted me and that makes u candidate number 3 grin
smeagolab:

wow!! U jst quoted me and that makes u candidate number 3
Re: Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. by smeagolab: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2015
phorget:
wow!! U jst quoted me and that makes u candidate number 3 grin wow!! U jst quoted me and that makes u candidate number 3
By quoting you just did the same thing, prolonging the thread.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... / What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day / When A Pervert Tries To "See It All"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.