Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! (5336 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by Emperoradrian(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
I've tot and tot,and i came to a conclusion that one major disadvantage of being a virgin is dat they are always used for sacrifices(bt why?)....
Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by Sard(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
OP, how I wish could give you an e-slap from here! what is the essence of this thread? rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by Adaeze003(f): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
ROTFLMAO ICBC!!!
Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Clown grin
Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by UyiIredia(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Emperor_adrian: I've tot and tot,and i came to a conclusion that one major disadvantage of being a virgin is dat they are always used for sacrifices(bt why?)....

I thought you would say they mi$$ out on the thrill of varied s€xual encounters.
Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Emperor_adrian: I've tot and tot,and i came to a conclusion that one major disadvantage of being a virgin is dat they are always used for sacrifices(bt why?)....
you are very dull.This thread should be closed
Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by 3kay945(m): 12:41am On Sep 29, 2013
Op
Be sincere, how old are you?
I thought you have the disadvantages with you....
Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by jmoore(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2013
undecided

Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by oluwasuski: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2013
you are a r£tard, right?
Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by zanebaddo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sard: OP, how I wish could give you an e-slap from here! what is the essence of this thread? rubbish!
woh dah fuq?? Wc one b e-slap kwa grin
Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by Sard(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
zane@baddo:
woh dah fuq?? Wc one b e-slap kwa grin
the type of slap I can send across miles, Like slapping someone who stays in Europe from here in Africa. wink
Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
yes op is right u guys shud stop d bully yes virginz are used as sacrifice wen u want to du money ritual d 1st tin d ritualist wud ask u is for u to bring the menses of a virgin yessss!! True
been virgin is dangerious @times and if u take a non virgin menses der and dey use it as sacrifice u wud die instantly

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
That if u tell everyone u are a virgin... e.g, by always wearing a top that says: "I AM A VIRGIN"
Re: The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! by Sard(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
30DB4FA6: yes op is right u guys shud stop d bully yes virginz are used as sacrifice wen u want to du money ritual d 1st tin d ritualist wud ask u is for u to bring the menses of a virgin yessss!! True
been virgin is dangerious @times and if u take a non virgin menses der and dey use it as sacrifice u wud die instantly
SMH@ some people and their fallacious claims , so all money rituals(if real) has to do with menses of virgin.. chai! u go fear some people's superstitious belief

(1) (Reply)

Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' / Finally Confirmed: Jealousy Is Dominant In Women DNA. (michelle Obama) (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.