Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? (5330 Views)

12 Things Only Short Women Understand / Men Don't Like Tall Women / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Rilwayne001: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
A friend and I were discussing this very issue today while having lunch in an outdoor cafe. We decided to count couples and see how many had a taller man and shorter woman, and how many had a shorter man and taller woman.

There were over 20 couples and all of them was of a taller man with a shorter woman. grin grin.

As for me...i prefer tall lady as my future partner wink wink

To all guys in the house.. WHICH DO YOU PREFER

1 Like

Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by egopersonified(f): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hope you are tall, if not, u are on a ---- thing.

1 Like

Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Mendo007(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
what happened to average women? y ain't they on d list? because I prefer average women

1 Like

Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by dejt4u(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
I'l go for tall lady..but nt too talllong grin
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tall, atleast 6ft.
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Rilwayne001: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
egopersonified: Hope you are tall, if not, u are on a ---- thing.
i am..

how about you? grin grin you are short right?
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Empiree: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tallesty1: Tall, atleast 6ft.

I hope you tall enough to handle 6ft tall woman cheesy
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by solomonbrown64: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
....5ft10 is ok for me
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by PrincessB1(f): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Empiree:

Thats why hez Tallesty1.....More than tallcheesy
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Feyifahm: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
help d generation of short ladies nw grin
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by obizzy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Am a TALL nigga and used to love tall ladies but am suddenly beginning to have this thing for petite ladies.I mean petite and thick in the thigh region.that's how we roll!

2 Likes

Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Richiy(f): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Really?? A lot of ladies aren't that tall...I think am just a few inches away...or even up to sef...
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Rilwayne001: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Feyifahm: help d generation of short ladies nw grin

grin grin
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by sayisayi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Am a TALL nigga and used to love tall ladies but am suddenly beginning to have this thing for petite ladies.I mean petite and thick in the thigh region.that's how we roll!

Bros, hail the pocket rockets.... You go carry am for hand and carry them around the room, bleeping till the village cockerel beg u finish.

If they thick for thigh and yansh, you don hit jackpot wella!

If they no chop plenty, you go save double/double (na true...enugu/london/abidjan tins)
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tallesty1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Richiy:
Really?? A lot of ladies aren't that tall...I think am just a few inches away...or even up to sef...
lols..... It isn't about me sha, if she is ok wid my height then no p.
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Rilwayne001: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
obizzy: Am a TALL nigga and used to love tall ladies but am suddenly beginning to have this thing for petite ladies.I mean petite and thick in the thigh region.that's how we roll!

Are you saying Thick Girls Are The BESST?
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Mprex(f): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
you are tall and you want a tall wife too shocked shocked shocked

you want your kids to be giants undecided
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tallesty1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Feyifahm: help d generation of short ladies nw grin
hahahahahaha......
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tallesty1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Empiree:

lols, to handle them dey hard ni?
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by obizzy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Are you saying Thick Girls Are The BESST?
all am saying bro.all am saying!
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tallesty1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mprex:
you are tall and you want a tall wife too shocked shocked shocked

you want your kids to be giants undecided
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by li2starboy: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
it depends on what youb are looking for in a relationship my choice might not be your choice but remember all that gliter are not gold so becareful
wink
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by egopersonified(f): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:
i am..

how about you? grin grin you are short right?

5 ft 11, most guys 'look up to me'.
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by jsunex(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Any lady not taller than me bt nt too short at least height of my shoulder
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by obizzy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
egopersonified:

heyys! Am 6'3 now you look up to me! Understnd!
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
slim tall girls are awesome..
the first timee i slept with a fat girl, chai... i nearly gave up. she lay on me and i stopped breathing. heartbeat stopped too.

4 Likes

Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by GodsDivinefavor(f): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
I want 200 packs.
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Rilwayne001: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
egopersonified:

grin grin indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by egopersonified(f): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
obizzy: heyys! Am 6'3 now you look up to me! Understnd!

funny you, all I need is my 5 inches high heeled black shoe and your story would change. Btw, sometimes when I wear this shoe, why do guys feel intimidated when they can see that the shoe makes all the differences?
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tannie(f): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
As a lady, I want a guy that is taller than I am. Maybe 6ft
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Rilwayne001: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
egopersonified:

funny you, all I need is my 5 inches high heeled black shoe and your story would change. Btw, sometimes when I wear this shoe, why do guys feel intimidated when they can see that the shoe makes all the differences?

grin grin i said it grin grin

They call those shoes "Gbenga" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / The Real Reasons Why Women Wear Waist Beads (Naija Version) / Apprciating My Lady(picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.