Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... (3956 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Cruel Things Women Do To Men / Things Women Do Better Than Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by aydriano(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dis pisses me offf.... seen alot of ladies do dis..stringn guyss along all in d name of lukin 4 d best option... seriously ladies wen a man shows his interest in u... its either he qualifies or nt... y nt jst tell d guy ur nt interested and stop stringn him along... a gal will tell u jst friends and xpects u 2 fufill d role of a bf at d same tym its jst plain annoyn.... y y y y....... so ladies y....
Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by bigtt76(f): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Its call 'one chance' ...you seem to be a passenger! Kpeleeee grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by kagari: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dude i feel your pain

dat ish is hardcore mehn
Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by djeezy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
bigtt76: Its call 'one chance' ...you seem to be a passenger! Kpeleeee grin
Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by jntyjnty007(f): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Part and parcel of some women's character. We are more complex than men.

Stringing someone along is basically the same as playing someone. Both men and women do it, just our ways are different. You have to learn that, and learn it quick. If you feel a woman is pulling your strings, either ask her why, or simply move on. Not all women work in binary mode or with logic. Women are very good at testing and manipulating them. If the offer of sex comes into the equation the bait has been laid and the chase is on.

Can also depend on the females you are mixing with too. A lot of them are out for what they can get from you. Don't be fooled and end up getting yourself knee deep in shyte.

aydriano: Dis pisses me offf.... seen alot of ladies do dis..stringn guyss along all in d name of lukin 4 d best option... seriously ladies wen a man shows his interest in u... its either he qualifies or nt... y nt jst tell d guy ur nt interested and stop stringn him along... a gal will tell u jst friends and xpects u 2 fufill d role of a bf at d same tym its jst plain annoyn.... y y y y....... so ladies y....
Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by aydriano(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tru tlk..... guys i had an ugly xperience wit diss gal... u knw i tuk ha awt 4 lyk a mnth straight then frm nowhere d fairy tellz me jst friends and afta which she calls me up jst 2 tlk wnts 2 hang awt wit me..... y go awt wit me then...... its shit...... seriously galz do dis 2much
Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by aydriano(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seriously wat guy here hasnt bin strung along... share ur xperiences... galz 2

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by nobilis: 5:50am On Oct 08, 2013
That's the first characteristic of an immature woman. When you meet a real woman, it is either she is interested in you or she is not. If she is interested, after the first few encounters, it will become evident. If she is not, she will tell you plainly. That's the way of real women. She doesn't have that kind of time to string you along or to keep you by the side for the rainy day. So if you've been strung along, step up your game and stop trying to date overgrown teenagers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2013
bigtt76: Its call 'one chance' ...you seem to be a passenger! Kpeleeee grin
gringrin sadly,everyone has been an emotional passenger of one chance grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2013
I knw dis feelin @Op, the best tin to do to such girls is, wen u hammer, use them so well and DUMP their asses!
Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by Cumreal(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2013
If you feel a girl is stringing you along just ignore her. Its not hard. She would later come and find you when she realises.
Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by drmikeadams(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
dont mind those confused set of human beings..na so one tell me say she get boy friennd,,,if say she freind zone me i 4 hapi,na brotherzone she brotherzone do me grin grin.. cum still want make i be her problem solver...imagine pls i want 2 pay 4 bis..?instant deleting..time wasters
Re: Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... by aydriano(m): 6:10am On Oct 09, 2013
Brother zone....lol.... me don hear new one 2day......dats a step higher dan friendzone na....... omo find ur way discharge.... bt cum firrst alll dis galz wey we dey c diz days no b all of dem b immatured overpampered galz... dem dey stamp am 4 face....... imagine i ask a gal who was ha rolemodel d otondo said davido.... and i hv tink am gonna gree it is END TYM TINZ

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Your Relationship Magically Romantic / How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. / Check Out This Lovely Pre-wedding Website For A Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.