Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... (6105 Views)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: Sorry about the molestation but your post doesn't have anything to do with these thread topic or were you hyping how they molested you?

May God forgive you ,I pray that none of your female relatives (daughter or sister) never experience what I went through.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2013
ikekings: By ur step-dad ryt? You said it somewhere...

yes
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by sweettease(f): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

yes
So sad sad sad sad cry

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by ikekings(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

yes
Ehyaah.. Ndo ooo... All is well... Hope it ain't affecting you in any way?
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Princeparix(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2013
is a pity dat cannot pity a pity, when a pity is in a pitiable condition. My sincere apologies Soraya.

Hmmmmm
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2013
Princeparix: is a pity dat cannot pity a pity, when a pity is in a pitiable condition. My sincere apologies Soraya.

Hmmmmm

Does this mean I want people to pity me?please explain...
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2013
ikekings: Ehyaah.. Ndo ooo... All is well... Hope it ain't affecting you in any way?

Today I am a nymph because of that...
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by sweettease(f): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Today I am a nymph because of that...
Oops shocked
Babe! You are letting him hurt you in more ways than one embarassed
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

are you gay or bi?
shockedshocked **faints
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by tintingz(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

May God forgive you ,I pray that none of your female relatives (daughter or sister) never experience what I went through.
I didn't curse or insulted you? Sorry if it look that way, I only ask "were you hyping how they molested you" cuz I don't see the relevant of posting your sad experience when the topic said about "hyping virginity"...I have gone through your profile I see that you are sexx freak you even open a thread how you fu;cked three guys at the same time in this thread below

Sometimes DICCK Is Not Enoughh
www.nairaland.com/1471452/sometimes-dicck-not-enoughh

Once again Sorry if my previous post sound insulting.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Princeparix(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Does this mean I want people to pity me?please explain...
nah dear. Is just a hrtbroken condition no one wants 2 be in.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2013
Lmao, like ma post if u tink Op is sick

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

Oops shocked

I wish I had a choice cry
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: I didn't curse or insulted you? Sorry if it look that way, I only ask "were you hyping how they molested you" cuz I don't see the relevant of posting your sad experience when the topic said about "hyping virginity"...I have gone through your profile I see that you are sexx freak you even open a thread how you fu;cked three guys at the same time in this thread below

relevance please...
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: I didn't curse or insulted you? Sorry if it look that way, I only ask "were you hyping how they molested you" cuz I don't see the relevant of posting your sad experience when the topic said about "hyping virginity"...I have gone through your profile I see that you are sexx freak you even open a thread how you fu;cked three guys at the same time in this thread below

Did you get enough info or you still need my original Bio? undecided
I am a sex freak and
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by tintingz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

relevance please...
I don't wanna discuss this further, madam soraya carvalho... smiley
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by tintingz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Did you get enough info or you still need my original Bio? undecided
I am a sex freak and
yes you can PM me your original bio wink
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: I don't wanna discuss this further, madam soraya carvalho... smiley

I never wanted to discuss anything with you in the first place ,so.... undecided
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: yes you can PM me your original bio wink

getho life !
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by tintingz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

Oops shocked
I'm not hurting her more please don't misquote me.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by tintingz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

I never wanted to discuss anything with you in the first place ,so.... undecided
Ok, you shouldn't have reply me then.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by tintingz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

getho life !

Lol...this should be irony, I only want to know your "original" bio smiley
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: Ok, you shouldn't have reply me then.

You shouldn't have QUOTED ME
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: Lol...this should be irony, I only want to know your "original" bio smiley

ge..ge ...getcho life !!!
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by druid06(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

ge..ge ...getcho life !!!
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
druid06:

Hey! Soraya-Carvalho

I'm thirsty, are you for a private chat?

drink some water smiley
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by druid06(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

drink some water smiley

Haha! Funny

You know what I mean...
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
druid06:

Haha! Funny

You know what I mean...

No I dont...tell me exactly what you mean
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by druid06(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

No I dont...tell me exactly what you mean
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Just admit it, poster.
You want Onila's attention. embarassed
All you had to do was send her a PM.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: What will you say to people like the artiste that display their sexual urge how they banged countless women.
I am neither in support of dat! In fact I see it as an obscene foolery @ its zenith
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by tintingz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

You shouldn't have QUOTED ME
I just have to quote you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? / GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? / Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.