Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... (6104 Views)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by tintingz(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

ge..ge ...getcho life !!!
undecided
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by gosifechris: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
chiamaka,i've been watching you for sometime now(not stalking)

Hi soraya,what'sup?

Tell those niggas blowing shiits this

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by tintingz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Raymondenyi:
I am neither in support of dat! In fact I see it as an obscene foolery @ its zenith
better, leave the virginity hyper to hype their dignity atleast we see many sexx hyper on nairaland creating threads on how they fu;ck their partner. smiley
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
gosifechris: chiamaka,i've been watching you for sometime now(not stalking)

Hi soraya,what'sup?

What were you doing.why are you panting ? tongue
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: I just have to quote you smiley

ok... undecided
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
gosifechris: chiamaka,i've been watching you for sometime now[b](not stalking)
[/b]
Hi soraya,what'sup?

I really hope so.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by druid06(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

hey, so are going to ignore me. not cool.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by MostSoughtAfte(f): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
@ op, u tink u are mature bt u r nt...dat u r up to a marriageable age doesn't mean dat u r mature cos no mature man will spew out dis trash..

3 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by gosifechris: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

No i am not,was preparing for those weekend
superstars grin

Chiamaka01:

I really hope so.

Sorry for hoping,I ain't watching or stalking you,i woulda PM'ed yOU
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by gosifechris: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
druid06:

hey, so are going to ignore me. not cool.

Hey bro,what cloud are you in now,i'm pretty sure you aint in 1-8,searched for you

*Mafoso*you saw me with my hard earned babe and you are intruding

why seun no add gun for smileys or axe? grin

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by tintingz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Most SoughtAfte: @ op, u tink u are mature bt u r nt...dat u r up to a marriageable age doesn't mean dat u r mature cos no mature man will spew out dis trash..
I wonder o! Instead of him to advice the young ones to hype their dignity he's creating a meaningless thread as if virginity should be a shame on people keeping their virginity. Morality has lost its way seriously.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Fayrouzz(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Raymondenyi: Now I write, n I write 4rm an abundant flow of inexplicable knowledge I have gathered 4rm an antiquity of experience, n as thus I needed b given serious n unabated audience...

I really don't know why this banal case of Virginity is overhyped, it kills me to behold such. In truth, being a virgin will only appeal ur guardian cum inloco parentis whether temporal or religious(daddy in d lord), being a virgin in site, will only ensue a momentary respect 4rm ur " BF" (yes BF, not fiance/husband) and afterwards it vanishes...
The thing being that, a man of my age(a mature man, of marriageable age) will have a very faint value for virginity, considering d obvious fact,that being a virgin does not in anyway, guarantee your having d requisite characteristic embodiment of a "real wife"
Meaning a lady with bad attitudes,whether virgin or not,will have those repulsive attitudes n can nvr be suitable for marriage, as a wife,n we all know compatibility n character teks d foremost consideration in marriage ( d reverse may be d case for a non virgin...)
So pls young lots, anytime I read. Over rated issues on this forum about virginity it irritates my eyes n I behold it with contempt... it only goes on to tell 1 thing, dat d ladies writing and reiterating dia virginity profile are mere kids dat needs to grow up, n read dia books, n learn under d tutelage of their mum wat it means to be a good wife, instead of banking on 'silly, useless, n very banal virginity' dat holds nothing

My last bullet; As a gurl, if u can keep ur virginity; fine pls do. N do it on ur own accord, mek ur parents proud, buh pls do not sing it around as if its a very big deal, or a very big feathers to ur cap.. pls... Cus in reality its not!!! It doesn't mek an iota of difference ; U myt only end up pissing mature minds off... N meking a mockery of urself.....
This is my advice, n pls Naïve ladies, give it a very cerious taught... Tnk yu

Chai! Bros, this thing don pain u wella.. I feel ur pain man.. E dey pain too.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by aytuns(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2019
Now I write, n I write 4rm an abundant flow of inexplicable knowledge I have gathered 4rm an antiquity of experience, n as thus I needed b given serious n unabated audience...

This is my advice, n pls Naïve ladies, give it a very cerious taught... Tnk yu

I quite agree that being a virgin doesn't automatically make a lady a good person, nor does it even guarantee a blissful marriage.

However, a virgin will always earn 'that respect' from her husband, and no one can take that away from her.

The decision to remain a virgin points to self discipline and high moral values of a woman. These are virtues many women of today lack, but are in high demand

Finally in following the commandment of the bed undefiled, it pays to become God's side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do U Punish Your Spouse / Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos / Tanzanian LADY Displays Her Skills In Bed, These Women Are Blessed(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.