Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lies Men Tell Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Men Tell Women (1510 Views)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Top 10 Lies Men Tell / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women (bullshit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Men Tell Women by diranfbi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
I love u
I Love You
Some players will even go so far as to lie about loving a woman just to get her into bed. This isn’t to say that all men who say they love you are lying to get you in the sack, but there are some despicable guys out there who will sink this low just to get what they want, Ladies, BE CAREFUL!

You’re the Most Beautiful Woman I’ve Ever Seen
Haba!, you’re not joo. He might honestly think you are beautiful, but he’s seen someone more beautiful in movies, on TV, in magazines, etc. Don’t get him wrong, this is an innocent white lie meant to make you feel good, so let’s give him a pass on this one.

I Never Think of/Look at Other Women
#Yinmu! Let’s face it, men are instinctual creatures and they are going to look at and think about other women sometimes. It doesn’t mean they don’t love you and aren’t devoted to you only. But if they see a woman with big breasts, a figure “8” or a well curved bum walk by, it is almost impossible for them not to at least glance at them. Try not to give your man a hard time about this unless he stares and drools, or get a hard-on. LOL!

I’m Sorry
Often a man will realize that an argument will never end unless he says he’s sorry, whether he means it or not and whether he intends to change his behavior in the future or not. To them the word may be meaningless and simply a way to end the argument so they can get on with their lives. Unfortunately, you ladies have the task of determining if a man is actually sorry or just wants to go play video game or continue watching football.

My Phone Was on Silent
He might actually be in a meeting or at the bank. While this is of course a possible reason for why they didn’t answer your call, many men use this excuse for simply ignoring your call because they don’t want to talk to you. This doesn’t mean they don’t like you, but men don’t like to chat as much as women do. If you call when they are busy playing video games online or watching the big sports game, they simply can’t be interrupted to answer a phone call!
Read more at http://e-magin.com/white-lies-men-tell-women/
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by Dyt(f): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
We know it all
Thnx
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dyt: We know it all
Thnx
...and still fall for them all.
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by Dyt(f): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
TribalEAST: ...and still fall for them all.

Yeah sometimes
Jst to mk y'all feel important
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by diranfbi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
LOL! And y'all will still fall over n over again.

1 Like

Re: Lies Men Tell Women by jntyjnty007(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
diranfbi: LOL! And y'all will still fall over n over again.

Well it all depends on the kind of women you associate yourself with. White lies, tell me what is white about a lie, have you ever heard of purple haze lies?
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by xager(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Op, stop exposing us na grin grin
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by diranfbi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lips sealed!
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Ladies love and cherish lies. They will do anything to avoid the speakers of truth.
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by franel79(m): 1:49am On Sep 30, 2013
They think they know it all...............Hahaha....

40 percent of the lies men tell are expressed through actions. You just can;t know it all my dear. I'll give you a "C" for your hardwork.
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by diranfbi(m): 2:08am On Sep 30, 2013
franel79: They think they know it all...............Hahaha....

40 percent of the lies men tell are expressed through actions. You just can;t know it all my dear. I'll give you a "C" for your hardwork.

Lies are invented everyday right? smiley
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2013
A Man that hasn't lied to you doesnt care about your feelings - Its important we lie about your looks and all those thingy, for the sake of that relationship.

I once dated a fairly ugly intelligent gal, it was her wits that drew me out of my camps, you have to imagine how many times in a day i'd tell her that no lady on this earth has got the killer looks she've got [they were indeed killer looks] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lies Men Tell Women by Rhymez(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Lies make a relationship perfect
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by diranfbi(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2013
LOL! How does she feel when you told her about her killer looks? grin
El Guapo: A Man that hasn't lied to you doesnt care about your feelings - Its important we lie about your looks and all those thingy, for the sake of that relationship.

I once dated a fairly ugly intelligent gal, it was her wits that drew me out of my camps, you have to imagine how many times in a day i'd tell her that no lady on this earth has got the killer looks she've got [they were indeed killer looks] cheesy
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2013
diranfbi: LOL! How does she feel when you told her about her killer looks? grin

I made her day and it feels nice to know i'm making the 'unwanted' feel wanted - Its kinda my job cool
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by diranfbi(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2013
BADOO!
El Guapo:

I made her day and it feels nice to know i'm making the 'unwanted' feel wanted - Its kinda my job cool
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by lymelyte(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
diranfbi: LOL! How does she feel when you told her about her killer looks? grin
Killer looks indeed cheesy
Re: Lies Men Tell Women by diranfbi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Na so o!

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain This Logic To Me? / Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice / Can You Continue Dating Your Spouse After You Caught Him/her Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.