Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,772 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30558 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Justwise I also want to add that there are MANY MODS that do their jobs wonderfully and NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHO THEY ARE!

They are silent volunteers who exercise their jobs professionally and with tact.

The reason: They don't inject themselves into situations unnecessarily.

Was the Open letter to Seun thread created in your section? Was it created in Sexkillz section? No.

You somehow decided to inject yourself yourself into the situation and rain abuses on people you had no business talking to at all. Why didn't many of the other 63 mods follow in your footsteps? Because they have common sense and hopefully are gainfully employed so do not have as much free time to engage in foolishness.

Take a leaf from their book. Because NOW, you have injected yourself into this wahala (unnecessarily) and insulted Seun publically. And sir, you have a moderators section to air your grievances with him. It is unprofessional to do it publically. Why? Because it is HIS website!

See your life?

9 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Must you always be so fukcing rude?!??

That means you read all my posts. I appreciate the love cool
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
PureOhio:

Sharraaaap!!

You're just a VOLUNTEER! Know your place. I blame Seun for making you people grow wings. "Resign" now and gazillions of members will come to volunteer to be trained without getting paid.

With the way you and the other moderators were acting (like you and Seun created the site ) yesterday, I'm still shocked he hasn't trashed you guys.

What insolence!

Seun should simply "fire" all these moderators and start afresh.
Who are the imbe.ciles who 'liked' this demented ranting? I dare u to be a mod for jus one month and see how fukcing easy the job is. You and your types just open you fingazz to type shyte without even thinking
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Afam4eva(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
ifyalways:
Serves all parties right. Why i go do volunteer for something that yields serious profit cheesy?
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wu Zetian:

That means you read all my posts. I appreciate the love cool
There is nothing to be proud of in always being rude. You remind me of coogar that rude person
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ifyalways(f): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: @Justwise I also want to add that there are MANY MODS that do their jobs wonderfully and NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHO THEY ARE!

They are silent volunteers who exercise their jobs professionally and with tact.
?
Very true.
Naijacutee. I too loff her kiss kiss kiss and others.

Afam4eva:
Hmmm
Yes. I tok am
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: @Justwise I also want to add that there are MANY MODS that do their jobs wonderfully and NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHO THEY ARE!

The reason: They don't inject themselves into situations unnecessarily.

Was the Open letter to Seun thread created in your section? Was it created in Sexkillz section? No.

You somehow decided to inject yourself yourself into the situation and rain abuses on people you had no business talking to at all. Why didn't the other 63 mods follow in your footsteps? Because they have common sense and hopefully are gainfully employed so do not have as much free time to engage in foolishness.

Take a leaf from their book. Because NOW, you have injected yourself into this wahala (unnecessarily) and insulted Seun.

See your life?
Seun insluted them first by publicly disassociating himself 4rm his mods
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
justwise:

I'm ready to receive that training but while we do that you also need a training in man management skills, many of us receive little or no support from you, you hardly communicate with us even as we have private channel of communication, you preferred disrespecting your moderators in public than having private discussion/ warning before going public.

How do you expect us to be the best we can when you publicly claimed that we are not part of your staff? That we don't represent you and speak on your behalf? Why do you allow many of us to put in more than 4yrs of our life [/b]trying to keep our individual sections organized and decent while all we get in return are abuses and death threat both in private and in public? Why do you take our service to you and nairaland community for granted and at the same time expect the best from us?

No moderator is an angel, we all make mistakes but no moderator will take abuses on daily bases with absolutely no support from the site owner without cracking at one point.

[b]SEXKILLZ
moderate the two most visited and most controversial section in this site, its practically impossible for him not to have enemies, was he not voted by the public to moderate Romance section? Was he not voted the best moderator in nairaland only just a year at the job?

Hiring and firing will not change the fundamental problem, whoever you bring in tomorrow will face the same problem which your attitude towards your moderators and only an angel will hang on taking it all in without cracking.

Regarding people who work for you as ordinary member and agents is the highest is the level of insensitive.

Oh boy see weeping and gnashing of teeth. grin

Someone who knows this guy offline should better call in and check on him, as this looks like a suicide note to me o... embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by psky: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:

If you know how rude and abusive they were you really won't blame him for that.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
ifyalways:
I did not read any thread before now.
Dunno what went down there but I expect more from Seun because,whatever,those guys are mere volunteers and some of the hate they are receiving now is because of that single act of kindness - - -volunteering to be a mod.

Serves all parties right. Why i go do volunteer for something that yields serious profit cheesy?
Lol. Expect more from seun ke? Wait, take chair, sit down and keep expecting cheesy
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:

You expect him to identify publicly with their reckless comments and irrational behaviour? undecided
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Dannyxy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
justwise:

I'm ready to receive that training but while we do that you also need a training in man management skills, many of us receive little or no support from you, you hardly communicate with us even as we have private channel of communication, you preferred disrespecting your moderators in public than having private discussion/ warning before going public.

How do you expect us to be the best we can when you publicly claimed that we are not part of your staff? That we don't represent you and speak on your behalf? Why do you allow many of us to put in more than 4yrs of our life trying to keep our individual sections organized and decent while all we get in return are abuses and death threat both in private and in public? Why do you take our service to you and nairaland community for granted and at the same time expect the best from us?

No moderator is an angel, we all make mistakes but no moderator will take abuses on daily bases with absolutely no support from the site owner without cracking at one point.

SEXKILLZ moderate the two most visited and most controversial section in this site, its practically impossible for him not to have enemies, was he not voted by the public to moderate Romance section? Was he not voted the best moderator in nairaland only just a year at the job?

Hiring and firing will not change the fundamental problem, whoever you bring in tomorrow will face the same problem which your attitude towards your moderators and only an angel will hang on taking it all in without cracking.

Regarding people who work for you as ordinary member and agents is the highest is the level of insensitive.
after all this long epistle,the funny thing is that seun is still right.you and sexkills are ODINARY forum member nothing more.who knows?you even might be the dude printing jamb result on my street,so dn't come and be forming chairman here.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bobthebuilder99(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
jackbauerspower:

Someone who knows this guy offline should better call in and check on him, as this looks like a suicide note to me o... embarassed

He could have taken his feelings to Seun directly and to the moderator section instead of airing dirty laundry in public.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
I see seun viewing! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
There is nothing to be proud of in always being rude. You remind me of coogar that rude[b] person[/b]

Oh the Irony cheesy
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

He could have taken his feelings to Seun directly and to the moderator section instead of airing dirty laundry in public.

Do you expect someone like him who addresses the public the way he does to behave rationally? undecided

I bow for you o undecided
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
jackbauerspower:

You expect him to identify publicly with their reckless comments and irrational behaviour? undecided
Seun himself isn't exactly the most rational person around. Geek effect undecided
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by boron10(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
ifyalways:
Dunno what went down there but I expect more from Seun because,whatever,those guys are mere volunteers and some of the hate they are receiving now is because of that single act of kindness - - -volunteering to be a mod.

I wish you read the posts on the thread created by Devo, your initial post would not have been needed. I bet you would be on the side of the ordinary members.

The fact that they don't get paid doesn't give them the liberty to hurl insult at will on any member and threaten to frustrate them. Sexkillz was extremely rude. If he were to be an ordinary member, I'm sure he would be serving a lengthy ban from the derogatory comments he made.

They come here to play victim when the same treatment they give to ordinary members is given to them.

Would you allow a friend who volunteer to help sell your products to ruin your business and chase away all your customers because he's not being paid?

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
ifyalways:

LoL, I don't see Jay bee, OAM4J, Afam4eva, r231(This is even his section and he wasn't spilling crap) Jesoul, and the others receiving any hate. And if they do, it's almost dismissive.

I have volunteered for years, I do not speak in that manner on behalf of my boss and I don't have the guts to insult customers. If they are just volunteers, let them act that way and stop acting like their father owns NL. (To be honest, the only person I single out is albino monkey).

The forum already have stated rules and the allotted punishment for those rules. Why then will a mod ban people for silly sh1t like,
changing their gender, "Your post is seeking subtle confrontation"??

Why do "they" come into the thread and talk like "they" have no respect for members and we should stomach their insolence because they are mods.

People are breaking laws and a mod makes a statement like this,
"Anybody that derails again shall be banned.

Try me!"

What the heck does try me mean?? What is this place??

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
jackbauerspower:

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Lilimax(f): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Lilimax(f): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
justwise:

How do you expect us to be the best we can when you publicly claimed that we are not part of your staff? That we don't represent you and speak on your behalf? Why do you allow many of us to put in more than 4yrs of our life trying to keep our individual sections organized and decent while all we get in return are abuses and death threat both in private and in public? Why do you take our service to you and nairaland community for granted and at the same time expect the best from us?

SEXKILLZ moderate the two most visited and most controversial section in this site, its practically impossible for him not to have enemies, was he not voted by the public to moderate Romance section? Was he not voted the best moderator in nairaland only just a year at the job?

Thought there are better medium to channel your grievances to Seun undecided?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
jackbauerspower:

Oh the Irony cheesy
Well he IS a person. He goes around calling everyone person while he on his part is the oga at the top of all fucktards
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Davo93(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
justwise:

cry In as much as i believe you should have sorted this out with him earlier on before now, i also want to call on Seun to try as much as possible to listen to his mods, he said you don't give them the required attention which is quite bad and unfortunate. Justwise had some wonderful points in this reply if i have to be sincere. Try and work with them, they are the ones making your forum visitable. I implore you to sort all this out in the SRP you are planning for the MODs

Nonetheless, Justwise, since you have the believe you are the face of the section you moderate, try as much as possible to be fair in interacting with users. Nairaland is a big community with different kind of people, so your position requires you to be fully ready to cope with us. Silence to some ludicrous member's views at some points makes the job done! Please understand me here, i am not teaching you how to do your job but these are simple things that ensure a success story in members-moderator relationship. #MyOneCent

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Seun himself isn't exactly the most rational person around. Geek effect undecided

Be that as it may, He owns Nairaland - They dont.

Why should he allow some ordinary unpaid agents contaminate his garri with sharpsand?

Any sound entrepreneur would cut his losses and get rid.

Like Gus Fring did to Victor grin

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Davo93: cry In as much as i believe you should have sorted this out with him earlier on before now, i also want to call on Seun to try as much as possible to listen to his mods, he said you don't give them the required attention which is quite bad and unfortunate. Justwise had some wonderful points in this reply if i have to be sincere. Try and work with them, they are the ones making your forum visitable. I implore you to sort all this out in the SRP you are planning for the MODs

Nonetheless, Justwise, since you have the believe you are the face of the section you moderate, try as much as possible to be fair in interacting with users. Nairaland is a big community with different kind of people, so your position requires you to be fully ready to cope with us. Silence to some ludicrous member's views at some points makes the job done! Please understand me here, i am not teaching you how to do your job but these are simple things that ensure a success story in members-moderator relationship. #MyOneCent
Sensible post

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
jackbauerspower:

Be that as it may, He owns Nairaland - They dont.

Why should he allow some ordinary unpaid agents contaminate his garri with sharpsand?

Any sound entrepreneur would cut his losses and get rid.

Like Gus Fring did to Victor grin
Who the fukc is Gus fring? undecided
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Who the fukc is Gus fring? undecided

You really are very polite, aren't you? cheesy

Not rude at all. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / Pipeline Explosion Inside Ijegun, Lagos (More Photos) / Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.