Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients (773 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Why Do Some People Think That Single Mothers Are Prostitutes Or Whores? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Andyblaze: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2013
Who is to be blame for the moral decadence between the those who patronize and those who sell their body
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by MrCork: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2013
Andyblaze: Who is to be blame for the moral decadence between the those who patronize and those who sell their body

...blame for what?..paying for punny is now a crime? ..bro no offense but r u a pastor? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Andyblaze: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...blame for what?..paying for punny is now a crime? ..bro no offense but r u a pastor? undecided
It is a crime in some places and also a sin. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by crackhaus: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Andyblaze:
It is a crime in some places and also a sin. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
The sin in prostitution is fornication.
Coincidentally, the sin between boyfriend and girlfriend or fiance' and fiancee' is also fornication.

I hope you get my point?
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by timwezzb(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Na FG and ASUU.........
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by eunisam: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Prostitution is not illegal in Nigeria it is morally wrong.LAWYERS IN D HOUSE should correct me if am wrong.
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by MrCork: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Andyblaze:

..so we shouldn't get punny coz we want to go to heaven?...we should wait...keep waiting.. undecided
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by crackhaus: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
eunisam: Prostitution is not illegal in Nigeria it is morally wrong.LAWYERS IN D HOUSE should correct me if am wrong.
I'm not a lawyer, but common sense says you're right.

Just one question though, is it not also morally wrong to be having sex with anyone not married to you? #justasking
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
There is this song they used to sing back in the days *Sofiri sofiri dey do am o,AIDS e dey for town
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Andyblaze: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..so we shouldn't get punny coz we want to go to heaven?...we should wait...keep waiting.. undecided
Yes. Allah will give u so many virgins in heaven
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Both.
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
If person open bizness..., and customer no come petronize am. No be to close am.., try anoda one.

So, i tink the CLIENTS of a.s.hawos are the menance to the society.
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
crackhaus:
The sin in prostitution is fornication.
Coincidentally, the sin between boyfriend and girlfriend or fiance' and fiancee' is also fornication.

I hope you get my point?

Apparently, prostitution violates section 405 of the penal code so it is illegal in Nigeria. I tried googling that section but the only thing I gathered was about assault with intent to steal.
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by crackhaus: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Apparently, prostitution violates section 405 of the penal code so it is illegal in Nigeria. I tried googling that section but the only thing I gathered was about assault with intent to steal.
Yes you're right dear!
It's usually the morality of it that starts arguments. Apparently, people love doing illegal stuff.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Bbm Channels / Get Back Ex Girlfriend After Break Up / I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.