Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients (773 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Why Do Some People Think That Single Mothers Are Prostitutes Or Whores? (2) (3) (4)

Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Andyblaze: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2013
Who is to be blame for the moral decadence between the those who patronize and those who sell their body
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by MrCork: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2013
Andyblaze: Who is to be blame for the moral decadence between the those who patronize and those who sell their body

...blame for what?..paying for punny is now a crime? ..bro no offense but r u a pastor? undecided

Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Andyblaze: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...blame for what?..paying for punny is now a crime? ..bro no offense but r u a pastor? undecided
It is a crime in some places and also a sin. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by crackhaus: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Andyblaze:
It is a crime in some places and also a sin. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
The sin in prostitution is fornication.
Coincidentally, the sin between boyfriend and girlfriend or fiance' and fiancee' is also fornication.

I hope you get my point?
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by timwezzb(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Na FG and ASUU.........
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by eunisam: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Prostitution is not illegal in Nigeria it is morally wrong.LAWYERS IN D HOUSE should correct me if am wrong.
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by MrCork: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Andyblaze:

..so we shouldn't get punny coz we want to go to heaven?...we should wait...keep waiting.. undecided
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by crackhaus: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
eunisam: Prostitution is not illegal in Nigeria it is morally wrong.LAWYERS IN D HOUSE should correct me if am wrong.
I'm not a lawyer, but common sense says you're right.

Just one question though, is it not also morally wrong to be having sex with anyone not married to you? #justasking
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
There is this song they used to sing back in the days *Sofiri sofiri dey do am o,AIDS e dey for town
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Andyblaze: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..so we shouldn't get punny coz we want to go to heaven?...we should wait...keep waiting.. undecided
Yes. Allah will give u so many virgins in heaven
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Both.
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
If person open bizness..., and customer no come petronize am. No be to close am.., try anoda one.

So, i tink the CLIENTS of a.s.hawos are the menance to the society.
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
crackhaus:
The sin in prostitution is fornication.
Coincidentally, the sin between boyfriend and girlfriend or fiance' and fiancee' is also fornication.

I hope you get my point?

Apparently, prostitution violates section 405 of the penal code so it is illegal in Nigeria. I tried googling that section but the only thing I gathered was about assault with intent to steal.
Re: Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients by crackhaus: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Apparently, prostitution violates section 405 of the penal code so it is illegal in Nigeria. I tried googling that section but the only thing I gathered was about assault with intent to steal.
Yes you're right dear!
It's usually the morality of it that starts arguments. Apparently, people love doing illegal stuff.

Share Your Bbm Channels / Get Back Ex Girlfriend After Break Up / I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend