Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Thread For Weed Smokers. - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread For Weed Smokers. (31544 Views)

Photo Of How Smokers Kill Themselves: Viewers Discretion Advised. / EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2013
RAPMAN02: grincan I soak the stuff in sprite I don't like smoke
Soak it with schnapps. grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by immortaliceberg(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bleep the normal circumstances weed bring peace to th brain.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by IAMBREEZY: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
busted so you too dey smoke?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
immortaliceberg: Bleep the normal circumstances weed bring peace to th brain.
Lmao! Na dat kian peace go make u rest in peace. Continue e! Continue! Infact, lace ur own with cocaine, na eternal peace go locate u. Try it! grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: busted so you too dey smoke?
U sabi read?

I dey inhale ooo
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by IAMBREEZY: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U sabi read?

I dey inhale ooo
alright pass me one i'm so low i wanna get high now.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: alright pass me one i'm so low i wanna get high now.
Which one u want? Gegemu, uncle mopol, sister Caro? Which one? I dey sell complimentary too o! Paraga for strong effect.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by elrony(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: alright pass me one i'm so low i wanna get high now.

kele..weed no go kill u o grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by elrony(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U sabi read?

I dey inhale ooo

As in u dey grind am,abi? cheesy
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
elrony:

As in u dey grind am,abi? cheesy
Yes! I dey grind am! After grinding, u sieve it till dat shyte go smooth like taba.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by elrony(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes! I dey grind am! After grinding, u sieve it till dat shyte go smooth like taba.

Hehe...then u go put am for table..in lines!!...then snort afterwards!!! cheesy

#D0pe
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
elrony:

Hehe...then u go put am for table..in lines!!...then snort afterwards!!! cheesy

#D0pe
No...follow procedures na! Bebeto! U use ur ATM card to check for particles, u go con begin separate them.. After u don separate them,u go con use d ATM card to start drawing squares with them... Den,u go down low with ya nose and sniff the Kpoli. grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by elrony(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No...follow procedures na! Bebeto! U use ur ATM card to check for particles, u go con begin separate them.. After seperation,u d ATM card to start drawing squares with them... Den,u go down low with ya nose and sniff the Kpoli. grin

Hehe...oshe!!!....no mind me...lighter don master my hand grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by IAMBREEZY: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Which one u want? Gegemu, uncle mopol, sister Caro? Which one? I dey sell complimentary too o! Paraga for strong effect.
anyone that's good for your boy badoosky i'll appreciate.wink wink
elrony:

kele..weed no go kill u o grin
what's kele? i don't smoke i only inhale like badoosky u gerrit.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by RAPMAN02(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
owkieeeeee
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by onuwaje(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pls help me read my 1st thread in d sexuality section ur comments/criticisms re welcomed thanks

www.nairaland.com/1537228/diary-warri-boy
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by lymelyte(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Back then in sch,me n my friends use to go to the MOAT(MOVEMENT OF ADVANCED THINKERS) to get stoned.After getting extremely stoned,we begin to yab each other and reasoning each other fuckkk up..Mehn,it was so much fun.we will laff n laff till we can laff no more.It actually got to a point,a friend laughed and fell into the moat. cheesy I remember one day,when I was extremely stoned and I saw a girl walking pass by,i decided to approach..Broda,who send me message..shuuu
I forget everything when I suppose talk that day.but nevertheless,as a sharpman,i comport myself and still deliver that day(i collect her numb).
The truth is dat weed,sk is good when consumed in moderation. ** the mixture of gin n weed will make your eye's Bleed*** be warned grin
Whenever I smoke sk,I become fully aware of all my Bleep up,my mistake and also,i see my future and things I need to do to achieve the future I want..

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ the person posting Majek Fashek's pictures , weed will never do that to you. That bros did lots of drugs , from cocaine to heroine , ecstasy and probably promethazine, rephnol . Nuff said bout him , never castigate anybody because they sin a different kind of sin from the one you do.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by onuwaje(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by illicit(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
where is ur joint/bunk?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Natural1986(m): 12:33am On Dec 01, 2013
bolaino: The marijuana plant is a divine plant, a plant from the creator of the world, a plant created to heal the soul, do you know that of everything that God created for consumption from humans, marijuana is the only one that you can not die of overdose from.

Which one is worse, death of the mind or death of the body? it's better to die sane than live insane!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Truckpusher(m): 3:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Weed is precious to the soul because it takes you to another realm,another planet completely yours alone to explore and cherish.

I get this internal peace of the soul when i weed and everything becomes nothing ,nothing really matters anymore you begin to show love to everyone around you as you smile freely and correct those that have wronged you severely in love,happiness,and a joy that will never be experience by those around you except your kind.

Hit a weed joint and listen illiterates and uneducated fellows analyze the problems of Nigeria and educate you about life,then you'll understand that weed is not just weed but what i prefer to call 'the wisdom grass'.

Blessed are those that weed for they shall behold peace in it's purest form.

Wish i was at home right now i'll drag one straight one from ma homie while we sit in the garden and forget abt this world tomorrow morning we will face reality fuccking damn reality will always be there even when we are gone grin

God bless the discoverer of this wisdom plant called weed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Truckpusher(m): 4:14am On Dec 01, 2013
lymelyte: Back then in sch,me n my friends use to go to the MOAT(MOVEMENT OF ADVANCED THINKERS) to get stoned.After getting extremely stoned,we begin to yab each other and reasoning each other fuckkk up..Mehn,it was so much fun.we will laff n laff till we can laff no more.It actually got to a point,a friend laughed and fell into the moat. cheesy I remember one day,when I was extremely stoned and I saw a girl walking pass by,i decided to approach..Broda,who send me message..shuuu
I forget everything when I suppose talk that day.but nevertheless,as a sharpman,i comport myself and still deliver that day(i collect her numb).
The truth is dat weed,sk is good when consumed in moderation. ** the mixture of gin n weed will make your eye's Bleed*** be warned grin
Whenever I smoke sk,I become fully aware of all my Bleep up,my mistake and also,i see my future and things I need to do to achieve the future I want..
So on point ,weed opens your eyes to the realities of life and you begin to get inspirations i personally go with my small diary to write everything that comes across my mind down for reference purposes and i swear when i consult that diary the ideas accessible to me is immeasurable and can never be gotten from the school.

I remember a particular incident after weeding and driving to another town in an odd hour during a festive period, myself ,my cousin and my girl friend when we came to this road block with armed policemen .They flagged us down and i stopped ,parked properly and came down asking them with full authority if their overall comptroller of that area was aware of this road block and they said 'no' i immediately told that i'm driving down to the next town and by the time i come back i don't want to see this road block here........omo! the police men dun dey salute dey shout yes sir by this time my girl dun dey boiled up grin.

By the time we drove back through that same road, owo dem dun discharge finish,my cousin jokingly told me that 'this is the spirit of igbo' .....i dun do things sha with owo them and mopol under weed eye na army i never try am with grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by beezman(m): 4:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Personally I love Mary Jay like I've not loved any girl,it's helped me through alot. One love mates.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by DJMARYJ(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
aManFromMars: grin

Share stories, experiences, how you started, playlists you listen to, craziest shit you've done etc etc.... grin
Ah thank GOD! To all my stoners this is for you---->
https:///rpjYQv4n9u -->Davido,wizkid,SDC,Jesse jags etc

https:///buYZBP7p8E -->Davido,wizkid,SDC,Jesse jags etc part 2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dy44o6phfhfo247/stoners%20mix%208.mp3?n=221075946 -->Davido,wizkid,SDC,Jesse jags etc part3

Davido and wizkid Stonersmix by @iamAMJ_--> https:///wiDk9ZKEwx

Blackmagic and Burna boy-->https:///HDcPLnZwXj

New stoners mix with JMSN,The weeknd,Partynextdoor,Johnny rain--> https:///HDcPLnZwXj
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by DJMARYJ(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
aManFromMars: grin

Share stories, experiences, how you started, playlists you listen to, craziest shit you've done etc etc.... grin
Ah thank GOD! To all my stoners this is for you Stoners mix by @iamAMJ_---->
https:///rpjYQv4n9u -->Davido,wizkid,SDC,Jesse jags etc

https:///buYZBP7p8E -->Davido,wizkid,SDC,Jesse jags etc part 2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dy44o6phfhfo247/stoners%20mix%208.mp3?n=221075946 -->Davido,wizkid,SDC,Jesse jags etc part3

Davido and wizkid Stonersmix by @iamAMJ_--> https:///wiDk9ZKEwx

Blackmagic and Burna boy-->https:///HDcPLnZwXj

New stoners mix with JMSN,The weeknd,Partynextdoor,Johnny rain--> https:///HDcPLnZwXj
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by eherbal(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
eightsin: Weed kills d brain cells...
yes the bad ones grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by HolyHolla(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2013
sweetguy10: @ the person posting Majek Fashek's pictures , weed will never do that to you. That bros did lots of drugs , from cocaine to heroine , ecstasy and probably promethazine, rephnol . Nuff said bout him , never castigate anybody because they sin a different kind of sin from the one you do.

My dear friend, you have to permit me to express my own valid views too by saying people should ask Majek. It seems you've not been reading many of the posts on this thread. I've read so many experiences shared by people here, which indicate near or complete madness even at just the first tote of weed. So, your submission that "weed can never do that to you" is definitely invalid. After all, Majek is not considered as mad and that means his case is not necessarily the worst experience.

Yes, there are some people with pot heads who are able to bear the effects of weed without running off the cliff; yes, weed can be a herbal medicine to treat some medical conditions; yes, weed may not be as damaging as coke, H, alcohol or even nicotine in some cases; yes, you may find the experience exhilarating... yes; yes; yes... But not starting drugs at all is much safer than trying and depending on it or going on to higher grounds with coke or H or going 'kolo' on it.

I'm not claiming to be holier than Majek. I too was once down that road for almost 2 decades, when I used to love it jumbo sized. I knew Majek Fashek too way back in the very early 80s. That was even before he had his first hit music. He was a regular visitor to a female colleague at work, who was tripping too and was also a popular part time actress in "Mirror in the Sun", one of the first popularized Nigerian soap apera, but is nowhere near fame or sight right now. Way back then we found his utterances interesting because of the jives and the music he could strum up on his guitar. It could even have been a source of inspiration for his music like in the case of Fela too. But there are definitely dangers associated in being addicted to pot, or even to anything else for that matter. And nobody can say that weed is not addictive and any form of addiction portends danger and caution.

No-one says you as a person has no right to turn yourself into what you like, but for you to encourage other people to emulate the same is not acceptable. There are youth and adolescents viewing this thread too. They need to be educated on the other choice of remaining weed free, rather than encouraging them that it's just a great trip to heaven becoming a pot head. I read a post by someone, who after being encouraged by the positive posts wished she too could go on the trip just to experience the 'great' feelings that are being potrayed. Way back in my school days, I had friends with whom I did stuff, but none of them is standing today. They are either dead from the effects and results of stoning or on the kolo mental road. What I always say to myself is, "it could have been me".
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2013
HolyHolla:

[s]My dear friend, you have to permit me to express my own valid views too by saying people should ask Majek. It seems you've not been reading many of the posts on this thread. I've read so many experiences shared by people here, which indicate near or complete madness even at just the first tote of weed. So, your submission that "weed can never do that to you" is definitely invalid. After all, Majek is not considered as mad and that means his case is not necessarily the worst experience.

Yes, there are some people with pot heads who are able to bear the effects of weed without running off the cliff; yes, weed can be a herbal medicine to treat some medical conditions; yes, weed may not be as damaging as coke, H, alcohol or even nicotine in some cases; yes, you may find the experience exhilarating... yes; yes; yes... But not starting drugs at all is much safer than trying and depending on it or going on to higher grounds with coke or H or going 'kolo' on it.

I'm not claiming to be holier than Majek. I too was once down that road for almost 2 decades, when I used to love it jumbo sized. I knew Majek Fashek too way back in the very early 80s. That was even before he had his first hit music. He was a regular visitor to a female colleague at work, who was tripping too and was also a popular part time actress in "Mirror in the Sun", one of the first popularized Nigerian soap apera, but is nowhere near fame or sight right now. Way back then we found his utterances interesting because of the jives and the music he could strum up on his guitar. It could even have been a source of inspiration for his music like in the case of Fela too. But there are definitely dangers associated in being addicted to pot, or even to anything else for that matter. And nobody can say that weed is not addictive and any form of addiction portends danger and caution.

No-one says you as a person has no right to turn yourself into what you like, but for you to encourage other people to emulate the same is not acceptable. There are youth and adolescents viewing this thread too. They need to be educated on the other choice of remaining weed free, rather than encouraging them that it's just a great trip to heaven becoming a pot head. I read a post by someone, who after being encouraged by the positive posts wished she too could go on the trip just to experience the 'great' feelings that are being potrayed. Way back in my school days, I had friends with whom I did stuff, but none of them is standing today. They are either dead from the effects and results of stoning or on the kolo mental road. What I always say to myself is, "it could have been me"[/s].

This is a thread for weed smokers in case you cannot or did not read the title.

Take your moral posturing elsewhere

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2013
HolyHolla:

[s]My dear friend, you have to permit me to express my own valid views too by saying people should ask Majek. It seems you've not been reading many of the posts on this thread. I've read so many experiences shared by people here, which indicate near or complete madness even at just the first tote of weed. So, your submission that "weed can never do that to you" is definitely invalid. After all, Majek is not considered as mad and that means his case is not necessarily the worst experience.

No-one says you as a person has no right to turn yourself into what you like, but for you to encourage other people to emulate the same is not acceptable. There are youth and adolescents viewing this thread too. They need to be educated on the other choice of remaining weed free, rather than encouraging them that it's just a great trip to heaven becoming a pot head. I read a post by someone, who after being encouraged by the positive posts wished she too could go on the trip just to experience the 'great' feelings that are being potrayed. Way back in my school days, I had friends with whom I did stuff, but none of them is standing today. They are either dead from the effects and results of stoning or on the kolo mental road. What I always say to myself is, "it could have been me"[/s].

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by HolyHolla(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
GustavoFring:

I'm a Nairalander like you, Boy. You can't deport me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Police Recover N200,000 From Mentally Challenged Woman In Delta / Coronavirus: Iran Releases 54,000 Prisoners To Combat Spread / Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.