Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Thread For Weed Smokers. - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread For Weed Smokers. (31204 Views)

Photo Of How Smokers Kill Themselves: Viewers Discretion Advised. / EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2013
joudini: It's hard to be successfully introspective without external pressure. Pressure induced external factors that will make you shrink, look inwards or take solace in the shell of your sub-conscious. the moment of clarity.the moment of soul searching for answers for existential problems. [[/b]b]introspection caused by external awareness.

This moment people will say that you are changed but they won't know it's you trying to come to terms with your sub-conscious. The weak brained throw caution to the wind and won't even care about their lifestyle , how they dress , views about life , ambitions , responsibility etc

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by joudini(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2013
GustavoFring: Perhaps so.

But what I was making reference to was the stereotypical feelings of 'brotherly love' that is often expected to prevail during kush sessions.

I am naturally somewhat apathetic to the struggles of the common man and often eschew the feelings of solidarity that are elicited upon meeting someone going through the same situation as yourself.

I would rather kush and assess myself against my self imposed standards, than kush and ruminate on current issues and events with others...

Gustavo, you a fascist? (lol,l couldnt pass up on that)

You appear to have a rigid standard of social interaction that not even a heightened level of environmental awareness can affect. Some psychologist would be too eager to slam a label on this extreme level of emotional assuredness. lol

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by joudini(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Sweetguy10, l see you. That was deep.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2013
joudini:

Gustavo, you a fascist? (lol,l couldnt pass up on that)

You appear to have a rigid standard of social interaction that not even a heightened level of environmental awareness can affect. Some psychologist would be too eager to slam a label on this extreme level of [b]emotional assuredness. [/b]lol

Or Aloofness. lol

I'm defo not a fascist though I do subscribe to nationalist and somewhat right wing ideas.

My apathy is born of a strong belief in self-sustenance i think. My conviction that a man needs no one but himself to survive in life can sometimes lead to disdain for the 'weak'.

Igbo amplifies this and enables an environment to search myself for any such weakness
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by JuicyGee(f): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2013
Well mine was like dis; i jus came back 4rm a journey dere was nobody at home, everybody travelled. As i jus chilled on de bed, de thoughts of weed jus entered my head, i wanted 2 kw hw it felt like smoking weed. I had de fear dat wen u smoke weed u get mad. My broda told me he now smokes weed, i was wondering hw someone as soft as my bro smoke weed. So i said 2 myself if my bro can maybe i'll pass. I went to my dad's room, he also smokes weed. I searched for his stuff, he might av probably left some b4 he travelled, den i saw some he left, nd one he already rolled. I took de one he already rolled, lit it, inhaled nd puff. (wasn't sure i was doin it rite).
So wen i finished, i didn't feel anything, twas lyk i didn't even take anything. I was like " dere's nufin in dis so called weed sef, i still feel normal so wats de biggie bout smoking weed". So i decided 2 take more nd mould 4 myself. I wasn't sure hw dey did it, buh av watched my dad de way he rolls it. (wetin concern me weda e mould well, suffer i go fit smoke am).

So i smoked on nd on, and den i started feeling good, twas so relaxing, *in my mind* (dis $hit is d0pe). The nxt mrning i was craving 4 more. But i never smoked again sha

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2013
JuicyGee: Well mine was like dis; i jus came back 4rm a journey dere was nobody at home, everybody travelled. As i jus chilled on de bed, de thoughts of weed jus entered my head, i wanted 2 kw hw it felt like smoking weed. I had de fear dat wen u smoke weed u get mad. My broda told me he now smokes weed, i was wondering hw someone as soft as my bro smoke weed. So i said 2 myself if my bro can maybe i'll pass. I went to my dad's room, he also smokes weed. I searched for his stuff, he might av probably left some b4 he travelled, den i saw some he left, nd one he already rolled. I took de one he already rolled, lit it, inhaled nd puff. (wasn't sure i was doin it rite).
So wen i finished, i didn't feel anything, twas lyk i didn't even take anything. I was like " dere's nufin in dis so called weed sef, i still feel normal so wats de biggie bout smoking weed". So i decided 2 take more nd mould 4 myself. I wasn't sure hw dey did it, buh av watched my dad de way he rolls it. (wetin concern me weda e mould well, suffer i go fit smoke am).

So i smoked on nd on, and den i started feeling good, twas so relaxing, *in my mind* (dis $hit is d0pe). The nxt mrning i was craving 4 more. But i never smoked again sha

I can relate to your entire story especially the bolded.

My first spliff was handed to me by my father at the age of 12 or maybe 13, and I remember thinking there was nothing to it after my first few drags.

Then it hit me. Hard. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by debetmx(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2013
JuicyGee: Well mine was like dis; i jus came back 4rm a journey dere was nobody at home, everybody travelled. As i jus chilled on de bed, de thoughts of weed jus entered my head, i wanted 2 kw hw it felt like smoking weed. I had de fear dat wen u smoke weed u get mad. My broda told me he now smokes weed, i was wondering hw someone as soft as my bro smoke weed. So i said 2 myself if my bro can maybe i'll pass. I went to my dad's room, he also smokes weed. I searched for his stuff, he might av probably left some b4 he travelled, den i saw some he left, nd one he already rolled. I took de one he already rolled, lit it, inhaled nd puff. (wasn't sure i was doin it rite).

Your old man and brother smokes poo? hmmm
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 26, 2013
Jesse Fan any day,, wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIPlRIyZ6w8

Another good track to blaze to... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2013
^^^^^^^^

Your signature got me laughing hard
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2013
Jesse JaggzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzz !!!!! so deep

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
These days I've found myself listening more and more to Biggie's 2 main albums as I kush, most especially Ready to Die.

I was only 5 years old when that album came out but it feels like Biggie wrote that album as a message to my future self.

Or maybe my dealer has just upped the grade grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
GustavoFring: These days I've found myself listening more and more to Biggie's 2 main albums as I kush, most especially Ready to Die.

I was only 5 years old when that album came out but it feels like Biggie wrote that album as a message to my future self.

Or maybe my dealer has just upped the grade grin
Amugbo Oshi! Come and donate nau.. cry
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Amugbo Oshi! Come and donate nau.. cry

Donate what?

And to who?

You?

You know I'd donate my last bud to you if na Igbo levels grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
GustavoFring:

Donate what?

And to who?

You?

You know I'd donate my last bud to you if na Igbo levels grin
Haba nau.. Don't b like dat joor

We need your help...please check this out...Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1529785/rest-peace-vivianc/20#19820718
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by elrony(m): 3:23am On Nov 29, 2013
Smoke weed before you sleep...it takes u above your dreams!!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by emmabest2000(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2013
bolaino: do you smoke weed yourself? Are you a police officer? Why are you asking? Do you want to arrest him?
grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by illicit(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2013
DONT DO CHEMICALS LIKE HEROINE, COCAINE, REPHNOL, CODEINE, U WILL END UP LIKE MAJEK!
WEED IS NATURAL AND MEDICINAL, ITS GODS GIFT TO MAN!!!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by MaziOmenuko: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2013
So there's a thread for weed-smokerscheesy

Nairaland is a complete social networkgrin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: So there's a thread for weed-smokerscheesy

Nairaland is a complete social networkgrin
Lmao! Word!!!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by illicit(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Word!!!
ID do u smoke?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by c33b33(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Visit www.hulkshare.com/ceebee1313 and download nice mix you can listen to while getting high. I recommend 'Get high on it' ,'Portico' & 'St Kennedy. Cheers! grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2013
illicit:
ID do u smoke?
No! I inhale. grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by MaziOmenuko: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No! I inhale. grin

Id doesn't need weed to get high: she's always high cheesy

But I still wonder what it would be like if you smoked! Musiwa's case would be a child's play compared to you grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No! I inhale. grin

Idowu!! So you sef know my good friend Okoli.. grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by HolyHolla(m): 10:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Majek Fashek says it all in pics... Perhaps, the experience of this one time music idol is enough to tell us everything we need to know...

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

Idowu!! So you sef know my good friend Okoli.. grin
**in her ngbatified American accent**

Yah yah! He supplies us with shyte mehn!

He calls it African powder. grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Id doesn't need weed to get high: she's always high cheesy

[b]But I still wonder what it would be like if you smoked! Musiwa's case would be a child's play compared to you ;[/b]D
Lmaaaaaaao! Musiwa dey inject na grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Lionbite(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2013

Na all your family dey smoke weed?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by HolyHolla(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by HaiIaintNoJoke: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Just checked in here... Won't stop smoking weed. Regardless i don't do it often
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by RAPMAN02(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2013
grincan I soak the stuff in sprite I don't like smoke

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / How To Prevent Underarm Odor. / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.