Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Thread For Weed Smokers. - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread For Weed Smokers. (31203 Views)

Photo Of How Smokers Kill Themselves: Viewers Discretion Advised. / EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

I know you've been hailing Lord Shiva with some parcels over there in India grin I tested it once back in New Delhi during their crazy Shivratri festival grin it was a crazy experience I must say grin It was as if I was walking on water lol grin

Hahahaha.. Nice. They've got crazy shit over here. Even Krishna used to puff a few. cheesy grin

Nice one, man, nice.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by vicksbaba(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
d last time I tried using mixing weed And dermatol hair cream to increase my hair growth by rubbing it on my head , my scalp (head ) got burnt! it was soooo hot.... d skin on my fingers even peeled... still wondering why?........I don't smoke, neither do I drink....am a .straight edge
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

-

lol how did you find me? grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chokl8:

lol how did you find me? grin grin

I have my contacts. grin

Wataguan? cheesy
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

I have my contacts. grin

Wataguan? cheesy

grin grin

chilling now smiley but had a busy week man. i'm relocating and preparing myself for a busy year cheesy (2k14 - can't wait!!)
I hope everything is ok with you as well. smiley
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by ikekings1: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Representing!! Back den in secondary school we smoke it just to feel among.. Cos weed smokers are the big boys in skul... So far, so good no harm done... I don't drink alcohol.. But weed is constant...

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
just noticed that one of the best times to smoke weed is in the night... the last thing to do before going to sleep....makes my night very peaceful.....i love weed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2013
^^^^^^^^^**^^

Try kushing up around 5 or 6 am - set your day going

By the beach in the evening - Paradise

Please avoid smoking in the hot afternoon especially Skunk !

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Bloody hell!

I'm home!!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
GustavoFring: Bloody hell!

I'm home!!

Welcome....and post something positive...Jah bless
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by IMOHS(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2013
been smokin 4 lyk 12yrs nw.gotta go on brk tho!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
IMOHS: been smokin 4 lyk 12yrs nw.gotta go on brk tho!

i bet u cant
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Immortalis: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Does anyone know where I can get a weed vaporizer in Nigeria
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Immortalis: Does anyone know where I can get a weed vaporizer in Nigeria

No

but i can teach you how to make one.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Immortalis: 5:21am On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=GustavoFring]

No

but i can teach you how to make one.[/quote; Please go ahead and teach me, I will appreciate it.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Just finished blazing my 1st joint of the day.....got a lot to do....both mentally nd phYsically..... Total inspiratioin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=Immortalis][/quote]

What you need is a small bucket, a plastic bottle, and some tin foil.

Step 1: Cut off the base of the bottle so that its open at both ends. You may need a hot knife to do this.

Step 2: create a foil bowl to fit inside of the bottle opening. Think an indented bottle cork that sits where the bottle cover is. Perforate the tin foil with a needle so it has multiple holes. This is where your weed is going to sit.

Step 3: fill the bucket with water,

Step 4: put the bottle inside the bucket fully submereging the bottle in the water, up to the opening of the bottle (the bucket is filled with water at this point),

Step 5: put the foil bowl on top (the bowl is filled with weed at this point),

Step 6: light the weed and draw the bottle up, watch the water pull the smoke into the bottle, make the smoke as chalky as you desire, then when the bottle is almost completly empty of water and full of smoke, take the bowl off and suck the smoke in, at the same time the bottle should start filling back up with water as you are sucking in the smoke.

If you really want to get high use the bottle as a respirator breathing into and out of the bottle until there is no smoke left.

See schematics below:

P.s I'm posting from an iPhone otherwise I would shown you some actual personal photos of the set up.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by MrTroll(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2013
^^^
When i was little they used to call it World Cup in my area then.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Peeps do say that the weed from Ghana is crazy I'm the very inquisitive type so I had a friend help bring some in and together with friends we HIT it ! Bro the joint is mad ! Come see as men dey jonzzzz ....it was best enjoyed with another friend when we initiated the three P's of Jonzing - puff puff pass

Now another dude is telling me to try those greens from UKwale. I've never tried it but will like to. Anybody here tried them UKwale bongs? cos the way this dude is hyping it got me a little scared lol
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweetguy10: Peeps do say that the weed from Ghana is crazy I'm the very inquisitive type so I had a friend help bring some in and together with friends we HIT it ! Bro the joint is mad ! Come see as men dey jonzzzz ....it was best enjoyed with another friend when we initiated the three P's of Jonzing - puff puff pass

Now another dude is telling me to try those greens from UKwale. I've never tried it but will like to. Anybody here tried them UKwale bongs? cos the way this dude is hyping it got me a little scared lol

If you're scared then dont do it.

Egbow is a gift from heaven to be enjoyed and never to be feared.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
GustavoFring:

If you're scared then dont do it.

Egbow is a gift from heaven to be enjoyed and never to be feared.

Lol not scared , it will take so much more than some UKwale roaches to get me knocked out.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2013
sweetguy10: Peeps do say that the weed from Ghana is crazy I'm the very inquisitive type so I had a friend help bring some in and together with friends we HIT it ! Bro the joint is mad ! Come see as men dey jonzzzz ....it was best enjoyed with another friend when we initiated the three P's of Jonzing - puff puff pass

i school at ukwani/kwale area...and i had my first joint there.....i never realised how potent their breed was until i started hearing them in songs and from friends......when i went home for holidays.....it would take like 4 joints to knock me up....but i resumed and my first kwale joint knocked me for 5hrs..den i realised its potency....

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lets talk weed and sprirituality, does anyone else feel like they can commune with the divine when they imbibe?

I don't.

But I've heard people say that they can.

What are your views?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by joudini(m): 6:07am On Nov 19, 2013
GustavoFring: Lets talk weed and sprirituality, does anyone else feel like they can commune with the divine when they imbibe?

I don't.

But I've heard people say that they can.

What are your views?

When people say they commune with the divine, l would believe they mean weed enlightens the sensibilities, makes you aware mentally and psychologically, of your existence in a vast world, your role in such a complex space and would want to place the balance and complexity of such creation on a supreme being or time and energy (depending on your perspective).

l used to have this feeling especially when l puffed from the balcony or roof of high rise buildings, and l would find myself questioning the social ills, inequality, social order, religion etc. The nolstagia of having this girl who would do anything to please me come up the roof of a 3 storey building to give me a head. Head while blunting. . .that was some sh¡t.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2013
I tend to look inwards when I puff. Instead of considering the ills of society, I tend to examine myself, my body, my conscience and my mind.

Instead of promoting the brotherly spirit, weed enhances my belief in uniqueness and individuality, and increases my strong penchant for introspection

I end up in a weed induced cocoon, shut off from everyone around me, in such a state of lucid clarity and self-awareness.

This is prolly why I hardly ever PPP, often preferring to roll my own joint outside the circle.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by joudini(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2013
It's hard to be successfully introspective without external pressure. Pressure induced external factors that will make you shrink, look inwards or take solace in the shell of your sub-conscious. the moment of clarity. the moment of soul searching for answers for existential problems. introspection caused by external awareness.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Perhaps so.

But what I was making reference to was the stereotypical feelings of 'brotherly love' that is often expected to prevail during kush sessions.

I am naturally somewhat apathetic to the struggles of the common man and often eschew the feelings of solidarity that are elicited upon meeting someone going through the same situation as yourself.

I would rather kush and assess myself against my self imposed standards, than kush and ruminate on current issues and events with others...
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Ganjahhhhhhhhhhhhh! cheesy

Lurrrrrve it!!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ganjahhhhhhhhhhhhh! cheesy

Lurrrrrve it!!

Later you'll be advising me to stop.

God pass you o. grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by sweetguy10(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Sometimes there is this weird feeling that come over me , though mentally and physically all senses are on alert but I seem to question everybody's existence . There are times when I couldn't help but think "why am I alive? Who am I doing all these to please ?" sometimes I kinda feel like I'm in a cartoon world where everybody's movement , actions have been programmed and predetermined by a supreme being. There are moments when I seclude myself and watch things from the background without saying a word and you know what happens next ? I start predicting people's next 2 minutes action. Of course I got most right and some wrong.

About the spirituality + weed issue I have this experience I'll like to share . I was smoking with a friend behind my hall back in School and this location is a little dense, shrubs , trees and grasses are everywhere. After hitting about 3 rolls each , Daniel (friend's name) told me that " Tunde do you know that there are spirits residing in these trees ?" I laughed and told him to cut it off , he was getting high. Then he asked why Africans do speak to trees and even do evil with it , I couldn't answer him then he stood up , walked around the trees and voila ! he found someone's picture that was nailed to one of the trees ! he angrily used a stone to knock it off . The nail was so rusted and the picture was so completely washed out which means it's been spending years there, see Africans ooo. About a week later he told me that while we were smoking something just told h to check the trees and be will save somebody forever. I'm sure the person whose picture was nailed there received some kinda breakthrough that moment he knocked the nail off .

Even if he came across the nail and picture by chance -which I doubt, the boldness to knock it off was fired by his stoned mind.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2013
GustavoFring:

Later you'll be advising me to stop.

God pass you o. grin grin
Jackb? Na u? shocked shocked
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Jackb? Na u? shocked shocked

In the e-flesh baby grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / How To Prevent Underarm Odor. / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.