Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? (1767 Views)

Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) / Thread For Weed Smokers. / Should Cigarette Smokers Be Punished For Inflicting Injury To Passive Smokers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? by jackpot(f): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Please, is it true that those smoking cigarettes and igbo (goof) should dip their sticks inside salty water before smoking in order to avoid the dreaded Ebola virus?

Please I need to verify this info because I have smokers friend that I need to inform.
Re: EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? by jackpot(f): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!! sad
Re: EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? by xamster(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Haha...I doubt that jackpot, even the controversial salt & water mixture have been proven wrong & discarded by WHO as well as NMA. So that also should be a fallacy, but u could also ask that friend to shun smoking for now so as not to be vunerable to this epedemic...
Re: EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
xamster: Haha...I doubt that jackpot, even the controversial salt & water mixture have been proven wrong & discarded by WHO as well as NMA. So that also should be a fallacy, but u could also ask that friend to shun smoking for now so as not to be vunerable to this epedemic...

How can smoking make her vulnerable to ebola?
Re: EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? by xamster(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
onirugbon1:

How can smoking make her vulnerable to ebola?
perhaps, i meant the excessive salt utilization.
Re: EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? by Drniyi4u(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
lol

(1) (Reply)

Best Nasal Polyps Natural Remedies / How To Stay Young With Tomatoes / Ways To Lighten Your Dark Inner Thighs Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.