Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? (4084 Views)

Guys, What Are Your Turn Ons And Offs In A Lady? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

shocked shocked shocked

hmmm . . i'know for sure you're as clean as as possible smiley
and would like to check it (you) out wink
Bur on a serious note, I heard some dude say he once took off a girls panties
and the stench was so bad that NEPA immediately took lite grin

[OMG!
Dt gal needs delieverance
cus dt her 'hmm' z darkness ooo
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by 190theclown: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Infomizer:
Catfish smell is better. The smell is undefined in my books. I just know it's offensive!

wow care to share your experience with us grin
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

abeg clear road jor angry
so if he's got hair on his chest its a turn off
smh grin
he has to shave it off
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: A guy told me this story dont knw if it's true or not.
He said one day he met a nice girl and after sm months of sweet talking and all that the girl decided to grace him with her punny.He said they started romancing and all that.The removables were removed and then the stench caught his nose,he asked the girl if she could smell anything she said no so he continued and he inserted his finger in her punny and moved his finget close to her nose.She was like what is that stench on ur finger and he was like that's the stench from ur punny.grin

EWWW!
Complete turn-off!
Bt Mouth-odour is stil d worse
cus action starts frm der
so wats d use of goin further
wen d 1st step z totally un-cool
cus i wil b zo discouraged nd also av thoughts abt d oda side 2 b bad as wel
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

4reel oh!

dude had to peg his nose and committed himself to the Job at hand
immediately she left NEPA bought lite grin grin grin

Abeg he lved it!
Cus if he didn't,he wud av stpped
wat if he does it! Nd ended up in d hospital later!
Wat wil he say 2 ppl on hw he gat dergrin

Prevention is berra dan cure
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2013
udohjaphet: na waoo 4 u sef u no ko kill person with laugh this morning @ least i thank God 2day i don laugh

Oga sir!
Wats ur own turn-off nau?
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by 190theclown: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: he has to shave it off

I dont think thats advisable, 90% of Nigerian and SA girls enjoy guys with hairy chests cheesy
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: there shouldnt be any hair elsewhere apart from his head and legs

shocked
lol! Shocked 2 hear dt
Most gals go crazy 4 men who has hair on der chest!
Nat d indomie own sha!
Bt d curly type!

So u dun like hairy men
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

I dont think thats advisable, 90% of Nigerian and SA girls enjoy guys with hairy chests cheesy

Thumbs-up!
Besides its even normal 4 guys 2 av hairs if possible all over der body
it arouses ladies d mur compared 2 hairy gals,hmmm!
lipsrsealed
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by 190theclown: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

Thumbs-up!
lipsrsealed

nor mind mondi cheeks she's been watching too much BLUE FILMS of recent to differentiate between real and fantasy worlds
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

well mondi likes a chest without hair tongue
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Pls guys nd ladies instead of jas viewin alone
y nat comment,lets hear ur opinions!
Its nat bad 2 voice out our thoughts on what discourages us frm continuin a relatnship
Tnkcheesy
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

Thumbs-up!
lipsrsealed
its normal for girls to have hair all over too, does that mean u will like her just the way she is too
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by nobilis: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:
kitten that smells like catfish embarassed

If your girl's kitty cat has a fishy smell, better send her to a gynaecologist for check-up oo
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by 190theclown: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2013
nobilis:

If your girl's kitty cat has a fishy smell, better send her to a gynaecologist for check-up oo

You smoke?

did i say my girl smells like catfish!

wetin dey worry you angry
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

You smoke?

or is it suya cheesy
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Princeparix(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2013
*wants to jump bt stops* >grabs a sit nd joins d crew<

wetin d happen
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

nor mind mondi cheeks she's been watching too much BLUE FILMS of recent to differentiate between real and fantasy worlds
grin grin were u the one supplying the blue films for me?
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by nobilis: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

You smoke?

My guy, no need to insult me or call me names. I never said your gf's **** smells .... My statement was a conditional statement. If hers doesn't have that smell, u decline. Pls do not insult me. I did not insult you.
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Popowaa: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

You smoke?

gringringringringrin
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Popowaa: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

EWWW!
Complete turn-off!
i just cannt stand a nag or an overly possesive dude.If u want to be possesive go and get a property.
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Popowaa: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

shocked
lol! Shocked 2 hear dt
Most gals go crazy 4 men who has hair on der chest!
Nat d indomie own sha!
Bt d curly type!

So u dun like hairy men
hair on chest?I hate hair on the chest and behind the monomental weapon
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: i just cannt stand a nag or an overly possesive dude.If u want to be possesive go and get a property.

Lol! U cn't blame me
its rili bad 2 me! Sorry if u r offendedgrin
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Princeparix: *wants to jump bt stops* >grabs a sit nd joins d crew<

wetin d happen

discussin turn-offs in relatnship
wats urz oga
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

You smoke?

Lol
dun b angry he said 'if'
i apologise on his behalf if u were upset by hs words
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: its normal for girls to have hair all over too, does that mean u will like her just the way she is too

I like hairy gals as wel buh nat d 1nes who has beard or hair on her chest!
Hell No! Its nat normal!
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: or is it suya cheesy

aunty
u wana worsen d whole ish abi!grin
pls o
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Romanticboy1(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2013
nobilis:

My guy, no need to insult me or call me names. I never said your gf's **** smells .... My statement was a conditional statement. If hers doesn't have that smell, u decline. Pls do not insult me. I did not insult you.

hmmm!
U didn't tel us ur turn-off o undecided
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by justplainpaul(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

EWWW!
Complete turn-off!
This is what u get when u date from the slums. Go date a classic chic and see the difference. @topic, fat girls. they are huge turn off for me. when i meet them, my gbola dey dey sleep mode.
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Princeparix(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

hmmm!
U didn't tel us ur turn-off o undecided
insult na d guy turn off wink
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by 190theclown: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2013
nobilis:

undecided undecided
Re: What R D Biggest Turn-offs In A Relationship? by Penssuwa(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2013
Well, I hate gals that lie motionless nd mute lyk log of wood during *chumber* session. I'd better masturbate with Tetmosol and iron-sponge than bleepng such galz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man / How Can I Get My Side Beards To Grow?? ? / Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.