Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! (6936 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by Sagamite(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2008
Although I admit the following women have beautiful features, for some reason they just do not appeal to me sexually.

Here is my list (I might add more when I think of it):

- Alicia Keys
- Christina Milian
- Jennifer Aniston (from FRIENDS)
- Aaliyah
- Shilpa Shetty (Celebrity Big Brother UK)

Is their any celebrity you know is generally regarded as attractive but won't raise your desires? Am not talking about people you hate. Just people you are indifferent.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by CH3COO(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2008
gay.  grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by NegroNtns(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2008
Saga,
I heard u said u plan on adding more. Really? Here is the deal, please I beg you don't put my Mary J Blige in there. Look, I will trade you Halle Berry, Toni Braxton and Whitney Houston combined, that's three heads to save my sweetheart from your list. Ya heard!
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by phattgirl: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2008
Alicia is gorgeous, her beauty amazes me, but I agree she doesn't have sex appeal.

But Aaliyah, seriously.

@ sagamite

list of those that you find sexy plz grin
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by hardknocks(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2008
Iyabo Obasanjo[s][/s] cool
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by Sagamite(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Saga,
I heard u said u plan on adding more. Really? Here is the deal, please I beg you don't put my Mary J Blige in there. Look, I will trade you Halle Berry, Toni Braxton and Whitney Houston combined, that's three heads to save my sweetheart from your list. Ya heard!

Mary J Blige?

You know I first included her in the list when I was composing it but deleted it because I decided she wasn't even beautiful in the first place talkless of any sexual attraction.

Give me Toni Braxton and I guarantee you I will never look at another woman again in my life.  grin

Halle Berry, has lost points of late but her point was so high before (use to be my number one woman) that she is still a hot tottie.

Whitney Houston? You dey joke, not even after 15 kegs of palm wine. Same league as Sista Mary above.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by CARUSO(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2008
hardknocks:

Iyabo Obasanjo[s][/s] cool

kai dis guy u blind?
how u go talk say commander in chief of wowo-rity beautiful?! wink
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by Sagamite(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2008
phattgirl:

Alicia is gorgeous, her beauty amazes me, but I agree she doesn't have sex appeal.

But Aaliyah, seriously.

@ sagamite

list of those that you find sexy plz grin

Hot ones
Kelly Rowland
Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Stacey Dash
Dannii Minogue
Chessika Cartwright
Eva Mendes
Melyssa Ford
Makosi (From UK Big Brother, but I would not date are as she is a LovePeddler)
Rihanna (she is looking hot recently)
Salma Hayek
Regina King (Just has this wifey look)
Teresa Randle
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by hardknocks(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2008
@curaso

She no get husband?
At least she's gat somone trippin smiley
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by phattgirl: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2008
Sagamite:

Hot ones
Kelly Rowland
Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Stacey Dash
Dannii Minogue
Chessika Cartwright
Eva Mendes
Melyssa Ford
Makosi (From UK Big Brother, but I would not date are as she is a LovePeddler)
Rihanna (she is looking hot recently)
Salma Hayek
Regina King (Just has this wifey look)
Teresa Randle

Oooh, stacey good choice! wink What about Meagan Good?
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by NegroNtns(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2008
Saga, u and I no go see eye to eye u call mah sweetie ugly. Melyssa Ford pleaze, because she show body? Look, take tape cover all these women from shoulder up and then re do ya list. Melyssa Ford? Well, you know what, u no lie. I just cover the face, I see the thing wey u see too. Na true nah! No mistake put MJB o I go wrestle you.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by Sagamite(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2008
phattgirl:

Oooh, stacey good choice! wink What about Meagan Good?

Thank you!

How could I have forgotten Meagan Good? God, I am losing my mind!!! shocked

Put her at the top of that list, that girl is DEADLY! cheesy

Where my baby at? embarassed
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by Sagamite(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Saga, u and I no go see eye to eye u call mah sweetie ugly. Melyssa Ford pleaze, because she show body? Look, take tape cover all these women from shoulder up and then re do ya list. Melyssa Ford? Well, you know what, u no lie. I just cover the face, I see the thing wey u see too. Na true nah! No mistake put MJB o I go wrestle you.

Yeyeman, I say lai lai MJB no fit let am rise.  grin grin grin

I generally go by 4 categories (my 2B-2F policy) in women, in no particular order:

- Boobs
- Backside
- Face
- Figure

For me to be attracted to a woman, two out of the 4 must be very good and the other 2 must at least be moderate/decent.

The women I have listed above have about 3 or even 4 of the categories at fantastic, dem come put the cherry on top the cake with the vava voom way they carry themselves.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by phattgirl: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2008
Sagamite:

Yeyeman, I say lai lai MJB no fit let am rise. grin grin grin

I agree, she's beautiful but sexy NO WAY cool
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by CARUSO(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2008
hardknocks:

@curaso

She no get husband?
At least she's gat somone trippin smiley

true sha
grin
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by NegroNtns(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2008
Chei! Saga don yab my wife finish. Dat na true sexy woman u dey yab so o. Wetin Toni take fine with her four feet short sef. Na only face she get, I say cover de face and look the shoulder down.

@caruso, who no get husband! Mary J? I say nah me be de husband nah.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by Sagamite(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Chei! Saga don yab my wife finish. Dat na true sexy woman u dey yab so o. Wetin Toni take fine with her four feet short sef. Na only face she get, I say cover de face and look the shoulder down.

@caruso, who no get husband! Mary J? I say nah me be de husband nah.

Na that four feet gan be the koko for am.

If I dey knack am, im leg no go ever touch floor. You go think say impe me an am be Russian Gymnasts on modified steriods. Immediately the Olympic committee go award us lifetime achievement awards in gymnastics. smiley

You wan complain about this bodi?

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=toni+Braxton&gbv=2
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by lonelypal(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2008
looooooooooool @ y'all

why y'all building castles in the air ? grin gringrin grin
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2008
Kelly Rowland ~ good choice
Scarlett Johansson~ hottie
Jennifer Love Hewitt~just boobs nothing special
Stacey Dash~ hottie
Dannii Minogue~ eww
Chessika Cartwright~pretty
Eva Mendes~hottie
Melyssa Ford~hottie but think she wifey material tho
Makosi (From UK Big Brother, but I would not date are as she is a LovePeddler)~ewwwww
Rihanna (she is looking hot recently)~supa dupa fly
Salma Hayek~ hottie
Regina King (Just has this wifey look)~she aint all that
Teresa Randle~she aint all that
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
victoria beckham-bones

shilpa shetty-too much curry

estelle-i'd rather date a goat.

kate beckinsale-too pale. not sure she's got blood.

makosi(BBUK celeb)-national tart.

ini edo-too razz.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

victoria beckham-bones

shilpa shetty-too much curry

estelle-i'd rather date a goat.

kate beckinsale-too pale. not sure she's got blood.

makosi(BBUK celeb)-national tart.

ini edo-too razz.

roflmao
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

roflmao

its true.

can't stand makosi. heard she slept with 2face repeatedly last summer.

ini edo? she has got no class at all.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by TOH(f): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2008
Kelly Rowland over Christian Milan?

joke?
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

its true.

can't stand makosi. heard she slept with 2face repeatedly last summer.

ini edo? she has got no class at all.

i heard 2

TOH:

Kelly Rowland over Christian Milan?

joke?

i find it hard to blv 2 but i guess different strokes 4 differen folks
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

i heard 2

you heard? i can't stand her at all.

i hate the fact that her breasts her bigger than her head.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by phattgirl: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2008
She no get eyebrow anymore o?

Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

you heard? i can't stand her at all.

i hate the fact that her breasts her bigger than her head.

roflmao
wat were eyez doing diaaa 2 grin grin
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2008
she done tattoo eyebrow
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

roflmao
what were eyez doing diaaa 2 grin grin

i saw big brother uk when she was in the house. she shagged someone briefly in the pool.

when she came out, it was all about her cow breasts.

this is the 1st time an african woman will be praised not by her intelligence, but by her breasts.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

i saw big brother uk when she was in the house. she shagged someone briefly in the pool.

when she came out, it was all about her cow breasts.

this is the 1st time an african woman will be praised not by her intelligence, but by her breasts.

i saw it 2, i even remember saying she might be pregnant cuz they didnt use condom!!!! pathetic
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

i saw it 2, i even remember saying she might be pregnant because they didnt use condom!!!! pathetic

what people will do for fame!!!

meanwhile, what were u doing watching such too??

i must report u to your parents.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

what people will do for fame!!!

meanwhile, what were u doing watching such too??

i must report u to your parents.

roflmao
guilty as charged!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Contact With Ashawo In Minna / A Must Watch Video: Ladies Fight Brutal / How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.