Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! (6953 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

roflmao
guilty as charged!!!!

i like honest people. you are forgiven!

are u following the current BBUK?

@ topic,

jessica simpson-clueless!
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

i like honest people. you are forgiven!

are u following the current BBUK?

@ topic,

jessica simpson-clueless!

No, im not
as for jessy, the idiot cant even differentiate tuna from chicken
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

No, im not

as for jessy, the idiot can't even differentiate tuna from chicken

i think u should join the BB house. just saw your profile pic, u look yummy.

jessica simpson is dumber than an ewe.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by Sagamite(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

you heard? i can't stand her at all.

i hate the fact that her breasts her bigger than her head.

I love the fact that her breasts her bigger than her head.  grin

Wetin you go come say about tope2000?  lipsrsealed

Oops, no be me say that o.  wink

TOH:

Kelly Rowland over Christian Milan?

joke?

Milian gives be the crips. She looks like a 12 year old. I no be paedo!!!

Rowland, wow, I can wake to that smile every morning. Will go to work a happy man and return to that face at night.

Ah (dreamy), what a wonderful life.

@tope2000

Makosi get tits, arse, face, figure and sexual vava voom. And you want me to be worrying about eye brows?  undecided

Next thing you will be telling me is that I no suppose fancy Scarllett Johansson because one of are toe nails colour is not as light as the others.

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.  undecided

The only thing that rules her our is her lack of morals.

Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

i think u should join the BB house. just saw your profile pic, u look yummy.

me bb God 4 bid but thanx tho
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2008
@Sagamite
if you want makosi then by all means pls go get her oo. she is a very beautiful girl
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

me bb God 4 bid but thanx tho

just pulling your chain.

i won't enter a bb house too unless they assure me of the prize money.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2008
roflmao
ole thief thief!!! grin grin
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

roflmao
ole thief thief!!! grin grin

thief?

you think makosi had intercourse for the fun of it. she did that because of the prize money.

stay there, just dont watch when u see me humping anutha makosi in the next edition.

i will report u if u commit watchery this time. understand? cheesy
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

thief?

you think makosi had intercourse for the fun of it. she did that because of the prize money.

stay there, just don't watch when u see me humping anutha makosi in the next edition.

i will report u if u commit watchery this time. understand? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin just make sure u use condom cuz she has tendencies of being pregnant oo
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by phattgirl: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin just make sure u use condom because she has tendencies of being pregnant oo

Good one grin lmao
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin just make sure u use condom because she has tendencies of being pregnant oo

condoms in the heat of the moment? i cannot guarantee you that.

time spent fiddling to find a condom maybe enough for her to get back her senses.

just cover your eyes if you are allergic to sexual fluids. cheesy

phattgirl:

Good one grin lmao

phattgirl, what makes you phatt?
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by Sagamite(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

@Sagamite
if you want makosi then by all means please go get her oo. she is a very beautiful girl

Me? No o, I would rather have a homely girl like you. wink
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by phattgirl: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

Cake!  grin
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2008
phattgirl:

Good one grin lmao
abi na my sis

superstan:

condoms in the heat of the moment? i cannot guarantee you that.

time spent fiddling to find a condom maybe enough for her to get back her senses.

just cover your eyes if you are allergic to sexual fluids. cheesy

i feel sorry 4 you oo grin grin u go be papa in no time

Sagamite:

Me? No o, I would rather have a homely girl like you. wink

lol cheesy grin grin
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by Mesmerize(f): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2008
Even if you wanted all of them, it doesn't mean they'll want you. . tongue
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2008
phattgirl:

Cake! grin

cake? can i have a bite??

tope2000:

i feel sorry 4 you oo grin grin u go be papa in no time

miss gorgeous, there's nuthing wrong in that.

as a matter of fact, that will break another record, first baby poppa of bbuk.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

miss gorgeous, there's nuthing wrong in that.

as a matter of fact, that will break another record, first baby poppa of bbuk.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u don tire me, u dis boy
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u don tire me, u this boy

tired? we are just starting.

@ topic,

serena williams and sharapova(their animal screams creep me out).
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by phattgirl: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

cake? can i have a bite??

Ok, bring spoon and we go chop am. like cheesecake abi?
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

tired? we are just starting.

@ topic,

serena williams and sharapova(their animal screams creep me out).

I cant imagine them in bed, they will def deaf pesin oo grin
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
phattgirl:

Ok, bring spoon and we go chop am. like cheesecake abi?

no. like white rice. how huge is your appetite. i eat slow.

tope2000:

I can't imagine them in bed, they will def deaf pesin oo grin

not only that. they will wake up the kids and neighbours.

screaming like that playing tennis? imagine sharapova reaching orgasm!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

no. like white rice. how huge is your appetite. i eat slow.

not only that. they will wake up the kids and neighbours.

screaming like that playing tennis? imagine sharapova reaching orgasm!!! shocked shocked shocked

roflmao u no go kill me oo
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

roflmao u no go kill me oo

more like sharapova won't kill you. grin cheesy

@ topic,

pamela anderson( those boobs will drown any man)

queen latifah(is she gay?)
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

more like sharapova won't kill you. grin cheesy

@ topic,

pamela anderson( those boobs will drown any man)

queen latifah(is she gay?)

pamela's bood deserves another thread i swear
as 4 queen i hear say she don even get engaged wit the woman n she don come out that she is.
hmmm wonders!!!!

they said the woman is her trainer, i dnt if that true sha oo
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

pamela's boobs deserves another thread i swear
as 4 queen i hear say she don even get engaged wit the woman n she don come out that she is.
hmmm wonders!!!!

they said the woman is her trainer, i dnt if that true sha oo

is there any limitation for carrying heavy boobs? i have been told it causes back aches, what do u know?

queen latifah is gay? that's great!!! happy days.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

is there any limitation for carrying heavy boobs? i have been told it causes back aches, what do u know?

queen latifah is gay? that's great!!! happy days.

roflmao grin grin grin

and boobs thing is very true but i dont abt ballon boobs sha oo
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

roflmao grin grin grin

and boobs thing is very true but i don't about ballon boobs sha oo

u laugh a lot. queen latifah is one less woman for men to worry about.

balloon boobs? what are those?
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

u laugh a lot. queen latifah is one less woman for men to worry about.

balloon boobs? what are those?

I do n ballon boobs are the fake thing on her chest she called boobs
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by jkpretty(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2008
Pls what is wrong with Christina Millan Pls leave her for me.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by superstan(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

I do n ballon boobs are the fake thing on her chest she called boobs

i see. so what do u call yours? orange or coconut?? cheesy

jkpretty:

Please what is wrong with Christina Millan Please leave her for me.

too short, too idiotic.
Re: Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! by tope2000(f): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

i see. so what do u call yours? orange or coconut?? cheesy

lol, i call mine mary-kate n ashley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your BF/GF? / Baby Born With Full Breast / Why Would A Woman Expose Her Breast And Laps Inside Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.