Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Letter To Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Nairalanders. (9628 Views)

A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders / Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Davo93: gringringrin ID get friends wey dey behave thesame way here.. You guys are just 3 funny
Hehehe... Dem plenty wey need deliverance. grin grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Davo93(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hehehe... Dem plenty wey need deliverance. grin grin
I swear!! Even Prophet TBJ go tire for una
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
But it's our different personalities that make this forum interesting. We can't expect people to be the way we want them to be' btw am sure séxkillz is doing door to door right now. undecided
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Davo93: gringringrin ID get friends wey dey behave thesame way here.. You guys are just 3 funny
Haha
I try,I try...Tho I nor bad reach badosky oooo...She get doctorate fr troublemaking...ma na pri 6 na I'm I jst level with.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Davo93(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Haha
I try,I try...Tho I nor bad reach badosky oooo...She get doctorate fr troublemaking...ma na pri 6 na I'm I jst level with.
If i hear ooo..with this kind of una display?? I salute!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by free2ryhme: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
sexkillz: Dear Nairalanders,

After much thought and counsel from those closest to me off Nairaland, I want to give a heartfelt apology to all of those whom I have hurt or effected. Not because I'm weak, nor for favour from anyone or because I want any one to feel better, but because my actions were grossly misunderstood. I don't need any "sensitivity training" to use my common sense. I was placed in a leadership-like position and I have been doing my best but somethings, even the best is not enough. I hurt a lot of feelings few days ago and as a fellow ordinary member of nairaland, such was wrong of me. I am truly sorry.

One day, I'll drop the "moderator" title. I don't want present actions of mine to hamper my future relationship with you all when I decide to do so. . . My goal has never been to do anything detrimental to this amazing forum. If anything, some of my actions these past few days have done the opposite because some disgruntled members capitalized on that gap and tried to ruin the hard work of seun osewa by inviting hackers to nairaland. It was really shameful to see comments from Nairalanders I thought should have known better. In the end, sexkillz would have taken the blame. From my moderating of four sections to creating what is arguably the biggest biannual event on the forum, I have always put Nairaland first, to the extent that some think I have no life off here. cheesy Although some of my comments have been brash, I would hate to think that words are capable of eradicating the time and hard effort I have given you all for well over a year.

I will do my best to act cordially and professionally amongst fellow members. It is also my wish that such will be reciprocated. This does not for a microscopical second mean that I am letting trolls, spammers, tribalist and people who constitute themselves a nuisance on nairaland off the hook. . .

I hope everything returns to normal after this. . . Cheers and have a nice time celebrating Nigeria at 53.

Mikael a.k.a sexkillz.

save ur speech for your girlfriend .... hope she takes you to synagogue for deliverance mstchew

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Enegod(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
untill you release my acc you ban for 30years.....screw you!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Haha
Excuuuuuuuse me! Victoria, which levels? angry
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by kandiikane(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:

My wife, when are we going to be blessed as woman and woman in front of God? grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by HezronLorraine(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
^^
Falls from escalatorgrin grin grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Davo93(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Rubbish thread!!!
Mtchwwwwwww
Were you forced to comment? #JustAsking

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
kandiikane:

My wife, when are we going to be blessed as woman and woman in front of God? grin

Dis time 2089.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Davo93(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
ask my diccck
Your moniker tells me your type of being, so move on, you go meet your type...
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hey! Sho gbadun? angry
babygirl, u sound like mukina2. Are u her? Like u other monicker?
Btw, how is ur bakasi?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
babygirl, u sound like mukina2. Are u her? Like u other monicker?
Btw, how is ur bakasi?
Smh.. O ti sign! May Jah deliver u.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by kandiikane(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Dis time 2089.

lol, good. That time I will be in my prime, ready to settle down. tongue
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2013
Davo93: If i hear ooo..with this kind of una display?? I salute!
Hahahaha....I hear.Bt stil "Broda na broda"
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Badoskyy,I salute ur office Ma
Unto what I said eh,I was stil high on d gbana on dat tom tom u bought me.
D thng jst mak me write lyk who bomb dey her head.
*Grins*
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Davo93(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Hahahaha....I hear.Bt stil "Broda na broda"
Yess Boss!!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Toktee(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2013
xynerise:
Define ''Apology''?

Read the body of the letter and tell me if that didnt define it perfectly. All this bad belle people sef grin
Don't worry,very soon ASUU will call off strike so that u will go back to school,ok?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by xynerise: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2013
Toktee: Don't worry,very soon ASUU will call off strike so that u will go back to school,ok?
Antelope, I am not a student
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by onila(f): 6:36am On Oct 05, 2013
causewahala:

Babes, how u dey? Have u tied the knot with passionate? grin I'll come and say hi on that Carmy's thread soon.

As u can see, my ministry is manifesting in sexkillz life! grin

Watch him reply with one of his infantile retort! lipsrsealed
FOLLOW ME

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... / FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / Top 5 Cities In The South East Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.