Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. (3261 Views)

My Advice To Nairalanders For 2015 / Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Letter To Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2013
I happily e-invite all NL members to join me as i will be paying my wife's Brideprice today. Venue is somewhere in Nnewi, Anambra state.
I will leave my own town Neni, Anambra to Nnewi with my entourage by 1pm.
Last minute touches are being given to every other detail.
Its not a very big occasion, but its a very big leap for me.
I can only post pictures when the ceremony is over, this is to enable my full concentration.
Once again, all NAIRALANDERS are e-invited.
e-RICE AND e-STEW VERY PLENTY!!
JOIN ME!!
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by Mynd44: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2013
Dowry is the properties a woman takes to her husband's house. Most times, they are bought by the father of the bride for his daughter is is getting marriage

Brideprice is the money the groom pays the bride's family to "seal the deal"

stop confusing the two. You are going to pay her Brideprice not Dowry

1 Like

Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by Nomski0(f): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Congrats.

Btw, you're Nairalanding on the day of your marriage(sort of)
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2013
Mynd_44: Dowry is the properties a woman takes to her husband's house. Most times, they are bought by the father of the bride for his daughter is is getting marriage

Brideprice is the money the groom pays the bride's family to "seal the deal"

stop confusing the two. You are going to pay her Brideprice not Dowry
Thanks bro.
pardon me, i'm a neophyte in marriage business.
Correction taken, just that you didnt wish goodluck.
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Nomski0: Congrats.

Btw, you're Nairalanding on the day of your marriage(sort of)
Thanks dear.
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by Mynd44: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Thanks bro.
pardon me, i'm a neophyte in marriage business.
Correction taken, just that you didnt wish goodluck.
Goodluck
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by SugaryBelle(f): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2013
I wish you goodluck,remember to post photos.
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by NadiaSA1(f): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Congratz !
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by UyiIredia(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
So far this isn't a joke good for you !
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by Fourcade(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Goodluck sir! cool
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Goodluck
Thanks Sir
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2013
SugaryBelle: I wish you goodluck,remember to post photos.
Thanks. Pics comes later.
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia: So far this isn't a joke good for you !
Its no joke. We are almost set to leave. From tradition, she comes back to my house with me today as well, at least thats what they told me. They also said i cant touch her yet. I mean, whats the essence of buying a car one can't test run immediately. Hahahahahaha!
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by Fourcade(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Its no joke. We are almost set to leave. From tradition, she comes back to my house with me today as well, at least thats what they told me. They also said i cant touch her yet. I mean, whats the essence of buying a car one can't test run immediately. Hahahahahaha!

Na virgin she be?
Who would report you if you touch her? grin
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by freda506(f): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
kisscongrats op
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
freda506: kisscongrats op
Thanks Freda.
About to upload my pix

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Beautiful Lady Loses Her Hands, Feet, Booty After Injecting Silicone F / New Guy Looking For Friends (with Pictures) / How To Get Someone's Facebook Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.