Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Letter To Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Nairalanders. (9626 Views)

A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders / Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by chukxy44(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
I don't have anything against you bro, because I understand that inter-personal relationship and humility are not automatic leadership qualities but take time and interest to gain.

If you must apologies kindly do it well and with all sense of humility obviously you simply want to say a few words not necessary offer an apology for your actions.

If you need help writing a properly apology letter do feel free to request my assistance, certainly this is not one!

12 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by homesteady(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
demelza: Make I spread my wrapper here grin

Abeg I go join you sit down for your wrapper oh! grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nipules(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
chukxy44: I don't have anything against you bro, because I understand that inter-personal relationship and humility are not automatic leadership qualities but take time and interest to gain.

If you must apologies kindly do it well and with all sense of humility obviously you simply want to say a few words not necessary offer an apology for your actions.

If you need help writing a properly apology letter do feel free to request my assistance, certainly this is not one!
gbam! The guy had a stone heart sotey nothing like remorse for am. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Smh!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by demelza: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady:

Abeg I go join you sit down for your wrapper oh! grin
Tufiakwa!
No be this george wey I just buy, you go desecrate grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Toktee(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
bread and tea: WTF! Is this an apology letter?? So full of arrogance and pride! angry it seems you were forced to write the letter!
The guy really stuborn,it does not even sound like apology

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Anuoluwap(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Who cares
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Toktee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
chukxy44: I don't have anything against you bro, because I understand that inter-personal relationship and humility are not automatic leadership qualities but take time and interest to gain.

maybe there is nothing like remorse in his dictionary

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by homesteady(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
demelza: Tufiakwa!
No be this george wey I just buy, you go desecrate grin

gringrin Na you sabi! If I no sit down for your wrapper, you sef no go sit down! We go just fight tear the wrapper! grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Iaz93: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin grin You can never satisfy some Nairalanders. Damn!!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by naptu2: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
sexkillz: Dear Nairalanders,

After much thought and counsel from those closest to me off Nairaland, I want to give a heartfelt apology to all of those whom I have hurt or effected. Not because I'm weak, nor for favour from anyone or because I want any one to feel better, but because my actions were grossly misunderstood. I don't need any "sensitivity training" to use my common sense. I was placed in a leadership-like position and I have been doing my best but somethings, even the best is not enough. I hurt a lot of feelings few days ago and as a fellow ordinary member of nairaland, such was wrong of me. I am truly sorry.

One day, I'll drop the "moderator" title. I don't want present actions of mine to hamper my future relationship with you all when I decide to do so. . . My goal has never been to do anything detrimental to this amazing forum. If anything, some of my actions these past few days have done the opposite because some disgruntled members capitalized on that gap and tried to ruin the hard work of seun osewa by inviting hackers to nairaland. It was really shameful to see comments from Nairalanders I thought should have known better. In the end, sexkillz would have taken the blame. From my moderating of four sections to creating what is arguably the biggest biannual event on the forum, I have always put Nairaland first, to the extent that some think I have no life off here. cheesy Although some of my comments have been brash, I would hate to think that words are capable of eradicating the time and hard effort I have given you all for well over a year.

I will do my best to act cordially and professionally amongst fellow members. It is also my wish that such will be reciprocated. This does not for a microscopical second mean that I am letting trolls, spammers, tribalist and people who constitute themselves a nuisance on nairaland off the hook. . .

I hope everything returns to normal after this. . . Cheers and have a nice time celebrating Nigeria at 53.

Mikael a.k.a sexkillz.

I believe that you are one of the best mods I've seen on nairaland. You are strict but fair. I'm not surprised that people always complain about you because I know that Nigerians do not like strict people, neither do we like restrictions, but restrictions are absolutely necessary to prevent chaos and anarchy.

However, you have just one flaw. You should know that it's not everything that you should respond to. You also need to evaluate your responses. It doesn't help if you try to caution an uncouth fellow by using provocative and insulting words. But this just shows that you are human and thus have flaws like everyone else.

Keep up the good work and continue to enforce the rules in a strict but fair manner and remember, you don't need to respond to everything that's said.

22 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by homesteady(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
naptu2:

I believe that you are one of the best mods I've seen on nairaland. You are strict but fair. I'm not surprised that people always complain about you because I know that Nigerians do not like strict people, neither do we like restrictions, but restrictions are absolutely necessary to prevent chaos and anarchy.

However, you have just one flaw. You should know that it's not everything that you should respond to. You also need to evaluate your responses. It doesn't help if you try to caution an uncouth fellow by using provocative and insulting words. But this just shows that you are human and thus have flaws like everyone else.

Keep up the good work and continue to enforce the rules in a strict but fair manner and remember, you don't need to respond to everything that's said.

1 million likes!
#WiseWordsFromNaptu2
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by valdubem(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
nawa for una o! Na chop una wan chop SKz Apology??

Na so apology dey sweet una!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by demelza: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady:

gringrin Na you sabi! If I no sit down for your wrapper, you sef no go sit down! We go just fight tear the wrapper! grin
I will recommend you for a ban, thank God this is sexkillz thread.
This is tantamount to harassment, na by force to share wrapper? grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Iaz93: grin grin You can never satisfy some Nairalanders. Damn!!

Abi na, anyone that would live his life hoping to satisfy everyone would obviously be a failure. Most of these dudes complaining are usually the ones to start e-fights and insult other nairalanders for no reason yet they expect perfection from someone else.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by seunfly: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
naptu2:

1000000 likes
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
naptu2:

Bless you bro, the most logical and reasonable response i have seen so far.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by UjSizzle(f): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
naptu2:

I think am in love with you embarassed
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
uj_sizzle:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Dibangoking(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by flolancracker: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
uj_sizzle:
grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by tdade(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Your letter reeks of arrogance. YOU reek of arrogance. By the way, you wrote 'somethings, even the best is not enough' instead of 'sometimes.' All in your angry, arrogant stupor.
Call me pedantic or whatever, just CHANGE it and stop breaking rules. Mtcheew!!!

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Waspy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
Marry her! She'll sure make a virtuous wife and a good home. Hope NLanders learnt a lesson or two from the foregoing misdemeanor?

Oguagua, I see you...(where's a thumbs up button when u need one)
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by tdade(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
naptu2:

Fairly said, mate.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by homesteady(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
demelza: I will recommend you for a ban, thank God this is sexkillz thread.
This is tantamount to harassment, na by force to share wrapper? grin

gringrin inshut! I'm not seating again on your wrapper! I'll just stand!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Iaz93: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
naptu2:

Sagacity at its peak.

I love this!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
Apology accepted bro....

You banned me once when I had some altercations with a modaf**ka who happens to be a mod.....

Aside that we've not crossed path.

Apology accepted bro but your arrogance and pride no get mate.
If you think being nl Mod is equivalent to the position of a Perm Sec in a Ministry, then you are in for a LOOONG THING

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by dagentility(f): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
Personally i must say you are really a genius like you said. I like your way of handling situations. Apology accepted.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by psky: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
You guys don't expect him to go on his knees nah.

The main thing is that he has apologised, and we expect the best from him from this point. It is his deeds that will show the level of sincerity of the letter. If his still misbehaves, time for seun to give him a vacation; if not, well long live nairaland.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sexkills listen. The only reason NL is extisting inspite of your nonsensical attitude here is because we cannot harm our own no matter the hatred. I will not through my hands harm the most succesful website out of Nigeria just because of silly people like you. If NL was a foreing website it would have long sinse been gone.

I want to ask those that are trying to harm NL what good it would do them. Why destroy this one good thing from our country? We know it's not perfect but hacking and damaging it wont make it any better. There are other ways to protest.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
da-gentility:
Personally i must say you are really a genius like you said. I like your way of handling situations. Apology accepted.
If you call him a genius based on his so_called letter, then accept my condolence on your mental state

20 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Iaz93: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
barcanista: If you call him a genius based on his so_called letter, then accept my condolence on your mental state
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... / FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / What Is Your Hidden Talent ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.