Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Letter To Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Nairalanders. (9634 Views)

A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders / Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by tpia1: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
2sexy.us:
Some people say this is just a forum, but they forget it's run by humans.

Sexkillz, no matter what you do in life or whatever you become in the future, NEVER trade your humility. Being humble does not mean you are stupid or weak and it does not mean you have to kiss a55, it shows you understand and feel a fellow human like yourself. It shows that's how you would like to be treated.

You would be astonished to find out the great personalities behind each and every handle you see, but it seems the word 'faceless' connotes non-humans, dunce or robots to some mods.

Though on the surface it seem like an apology letter, but apparently, transparently and when properly x-rayed, this does not come from your heart. It's more like you were forced to say what you said but with another person's mouth and not yours.

Too bad, bro.

In my book, we are all equal and no one is above the another person. Hence, the need for someone to treat others like the human they are.

It's okay. But remember, first impression last long. Whether you drop the moderation duty or not, you have left a footprint in minds of members.

Nobody is above mistakes.

try to apply wisdom in your dealings with members on here.

Apply humility even if it's a modicum fraction.

A Good leader is a Good Servant.

I'm sure he knows what humility is, he practices that with his e girlfriend.

The problem he has with applying it to everyone else is he does not see how he can gain from it, thats all.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by yemi2plus(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
yemi2plus: For the sake of Independence and love, I have forgiven you; go and sin no more.

That said and done, I think is high time Seun increased the yearly salary of his moderators, especially that of sexkill.

Imagine, only sexkill moderating more than two section on this forum; two section that draw more traffic to this forum; Politics and Romance.

Two thousand Five Hundred Naira(2500) is way too small for the moderators; most of the use PC in accessing this forum, as you may know Seun, PC consume more data than mobile phone.

Kindly look into this matter and use your good office and mind to increase their yearly salary; even if them are not staff as you said on one of your post.

Thanks,
Yemi2plus.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
2sexy.us:
grin grin. No worry, you are doing a great job.

Just invite me for the wedding sha...

cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
U so right. And a word; he will bring it on later. A leopard never looses it's stripes
tpia1:

I'm sure he knows what humility is, he practices that with his e girlfriend.

The problem he has with applying it to everyone else is he does not see how he can gain from it, thats all.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Eiya......
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by skyscraperTM(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
go and sin no more¡

front paqe tinz¡
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Davo93(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
#Respect! No human being is above being annoyed as far as the thick red liquid still flows in the person's vein... Coming out at this time is a very rare action that would have been put up by someone that doesn't have the success of Nairaland at heart. I so much love this.

By the way, i wish to apologize to you on behalf of Nairalanders that have repeatedly shown their grieviences with the use of swear words, we are so sorry and we promise such won't repeat itself.

God Bless Sexkillz!
God Bless Nairaland!!
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
^Werey ni guy yi mehn.... He don chop akpu till he go yo.lmao!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Davo93: #Respect! No human being is above being annoyed as far as the thick red liquid still flows in the person's vein... Coming out at this time is a very rare action that would have been put up by someone that doesn't have the success of Nairaland at heart. I so much love this.

By the way, i wish to apologize to you on behalf of Nairalanders that have repeatedly shown their grieviences with the use of swear words, we are so sorry and we promise such won't repeat itself.

God Bless Sexkillz!
God Bless Nairaland!!
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
speak for yourself! angry

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nigerians! I give up

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
berem: speak for yourself! angry
Kolo! grin grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Some people jst dey come use their daily frustration fr life dey come vent for NL
Hmmmmmm...One day e go beta make jst cool down
Nd stop hating so much!!!
I jst dey imagine hw some kind pple go jst dey judge Sexkillz fr real life,lyk
"Mtscheeew,imagine one kind ozue mod fr NL,jst dey feel lyk say na him get d forum......he don jam,until dis my free mb finish eh,na so I go face am! He must go!"
As if na Killz cause ASUU strike.
Hehehehehehe...Naija sha

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
naptu2:

I believe that you are one of the best mods I've seen on nairaland. You are strict but fair. I'm not surprised that people always complain about you because I know that Nigerians do not like strict people, neither do we like restrictions, but restrictions are absolutely necessary to prevent chaos and anarchy.

However, you have just one flaw. You should know that it's not everything that you should respond to. You also need to evaluate your responses. It doesn't help if you try to caution an uncouth fellow by using provocative and insulting words. But this just shows that you are human and thus have flaws like everyone else.

Keep up the good work and continue to enforce the rules in a strict but fair manner and remember, you don't need to respond to everything that's said.
In addition to the above, put your offline life first. Nairaland has a way of making you achieve less goals.
I notice some monikers always on every thread, by the time you realize what's going on, the world has gone far.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Vickii Ro: Some people jst dey come use their daily frustration fr life dey come vent for NL
Hmmmmmm...One day e go beta make jst cool down
Nd stop hating so much!!!
I jst dey imagine hw some kind pple go jst dey judge Sexkillz fr real life,lyk
"Mtscheeew,imagine one kind ozue mod fr NL,jst dey feel lyk say na him get d forum......he don jam,until dis my free mb finish eh,na so I go face am! He must go!"
As if na Killz cause ASUU strike.
Hehehehehehe...Naija sha
Sweetheart, dem lace d Tom Tom I buy u with ganja? Dis ur commentary no b hia o! Lmao!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Davo93(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^Werey ni guy yi mehn.... He don chop akpu till he go yo.lmao!
If i catch you ehn?? wa mo pe Jesu o ki n se omo Iwo grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
berem: the guy they apologize on our behalf! Na who send am work? Mtscheeew! grin
U dey mind am? Na too much peppersouping dey worry d Jew.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Davo93: If i catch you ehn?? wa mo pe Jesu o ki n se omo Iwo grin
Biko Bring cash o! U can catch me with cash. Infact, na cash and carry tinz. grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sweetheart, dem lace d Tom Tom I buy u with ganja? Dis ur commentary no b hia o! Lmao!
sycophant. When will you develop an objective mindset rather than hopping from one tree to another with that sun beaten 3310?

10 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Biko Bring cash o! U can catch me with cash. Infact, na cash and carry tinz. grin
For a third party tokunbo?grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmm.... I dey my lane o! Ok na!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Davo93(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
berem: speak for yourself! angry
What exactly is the problem Berem?

Is it because i said that diplomatically on behalf of apologetic Nairalanders? or you no longer enjoy what you so much protagonized in course of the initial struggle?

Common!, i thought you said you shealth your sword already? Besides, i am very sorry if you think i was moving faster than my legs... so so sorry cry

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Frienburger go and sleep. This thread is about to get explosivegrin

There are unattended issues begging for deliberation and its beyond your scope. You can clean up the mess after the meetinggrin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Davo93(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
You won't just stop keep me cracking grincheesy In that case, i dey come make i bring my ATM card...
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Davo93: You won't just stop keep me cracking grincheesy In that case, i dey come make i bring my ATM card...
Correct! grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hmmm.... I dey my lane o! Ok na!
Nairaland don get intersections?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Davo93: What exactly is the problem Berem?

Is it because i said that diplomatically on behalf of apologetic Nairalanders? or you no longer enjoy what you so much protagonized in course of the initial struggle?

Common!, i thought you said you shealth your sword already? Besides, i am very sorry if you think i was moving faster than my legs... so so sorry cry
you have no right to speak for others! Shikena!

Meanwhile,what's happening at the other end? Am still getting used to the site even after my appointment.hope you get my drift? cool

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Davo93(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Correct! grin
"This ATM is unable to dispense this huge sum of dollars"

Wetin i go do now?? cry
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Davo93: "This ATM is unable to dispense this huge sum of dollars"

Wetin i go do now?? cry
Hen? Kai! God punish devil.

Bebe,try another machine na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... / FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / What Is Your Hidden Talent ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.