Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (339396 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
chymi:
Thank you so much, please does he need to finish one tin milk, honey, raw local egg per day?

Yes one whole milk daily.
2 tsp of honey
One raw egg mixed together. He is going to drink it once
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by chymi(f): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
I am eternally grateful 🙏 please is it our normal egg or another type?
Cynophilepetts:

Yes one whole milk daily.
2 tsp of honey
One raw egg mixed together. He is going to drink it once
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
chymi:
I am eternally grateful 🙏 please is it our normal egg or another type?

Yes u can use normal egg or the local egg

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Yes u can use normal egg or the local egg

Forgot to add that no sex or masturbating at all while he is taking it pls, if na 14days e want use or a month. No ejaculation at all
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Loving1: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Forgot to add that no sex or masturbating at all while he is taking it pls, if na 14days e want use or a month. No ejaculation at all
Please can u or any one help me explain this?

Agglutination is +

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Loving1:

Please can u or any one help me explain this?

Agglutination is +

Viscosity is low probably your sperm is a bit wattery or so then is there traces of blood in ur semen
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Loving1: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Viscosity is low probably your sperm is a bit wattery or so then is there traces of blood in ur semen
This is all there is with d result, no other thing was written again apart from Agglutination+
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Loving1:

This is all there is with d result, no other thing was written again apart from Agglutination+

But I can't see agglutination written anywhere in this result u updated sir
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Loving1: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

But I can't see agglutination written anywhere in this result u updated sir
It's the only thing written on d second page that's y It was not snapped
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Loving1:

It's the only thing written on d second page that's y It was not snapped

Don't know about that, I only know it has to do with blood
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Loving1: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Don't know about that, I only know it has to do with blood
So how is the result generally, & what is needed to improve on?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Loving1:

So how is the result generally, & what is needed to improve on?

Do semen culture to know if you have infection or not, the viscosity is low, if u do not have infection, u need to take some supplements and abstain from sex during the period so ur sperm viscosity can be normal

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Please help with this result

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Cynophilepetts post=120431700]
Please what can you tell about this. Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Do semen culture to know if you have infection or not, the viscosity is low, if u do not have infection, u need to take some supplements and abstain from sex during the period so ur sperm viscosity can be normal

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by wemmy01(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Saltsea:

Bro treat your staph aureus first
Very important
Stay away from sex or anything that will make you release.
Goodluck
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
wemmy01:

Bro treat your staph aureus first
Very important
Stay away from sex or anything that will make you release.
Goodluck
Thanks bro. I left hospital just now. I was given an injection and some drugs then I was directed to go buy medicine ( Enhanz ) that I should be taking it for three months so I bought for just a month which 8,560. I will start tomorrow morning twice a day and I will also be taking my antibiotics. Thanks sir much. But staying of anything that could make me release? Dr didn't say anything like that and besides, like how many days? Remember I'm married but my wife will understand. Thanks once again.k
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Saltsea:

Count, motility, morphology, and viscosity is off point. And it seems you did semen culture along side with the seminal fluids analysis. It's ok if you are sure the lab you used is standard and trusted, if not maybe you use a standard lab to do the test again, but in anyways if you have to work everything normal, u treat the staphylococcus aureus first, make sure u know the antibiotics that are sensitive to it that's why u need to do another that will indicate the antibiotics the staph is sensitive to and the one it has resistance to
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Saltsea:

Thanks bro. I left hospital just now. I was given an injection and some drugs then I was directed to go buy medicine ( Enhanz ) that I should be taking it for three months so I bought for just a month which 8,560. I will start tomorrow morning twice a day and I will also be taking my antibiotics. Thanks sir much. But staying of anything that could make me release? Dr didn't say anything like that and besides, like how many days? Remember I'm married but my wife will understand. Thanks once again.k

Whatever treatment u taken, your wife needs to atleast do antibiotics for 5_7days too, if u try sex while u treating staphylococcus, no one will even tell u to not try it again if u try it once cos u urself will see the results when u ejaculate, stay off sex while treating staphylococcus , n it's better u treat it first before u start using anything for the sperm quality to improve because u can be rest assured if u doing strong antibiotics it will interfere with the sperm supplements u taking. So do staph treatment for 2weeks n do semen culture after another 15days then it should be negative or reduced depending on ur body system, so then u can start to work on improving ur sperm. Dr won't tell u to not have sex during this period less na ur friend be d Dr .
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oh I can see they did full culture that's good. Use metronidazole, augmentin and the Lep antibiotics for the treatment combine the three for 2weeks, pay attention to the signs ur body system gives u if u need to reduce the antibiotics at some point.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by profchudo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Cynophilepetts:
Oh I can see they did full culture that's good. Use metronidazole, augmentin and the Lep antibiotics for the treatment combine the three for 2weeks, pay attention to the signs ur body system gives u if u need to reduce the antibiotics at some point.

How do you mean by combining three drugs sir?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
profchudo:

How do you mean by combining three drugs sir?

Staphylococcus aureus is very stubborn you need to kill it all once if not u will keep spending uneccesary billings, so combining 3_4 antibiotics that are said to be sensitive in ur test results will go a long way and abstain from sex and eating sugar or alcohol or spicy food during this period. Then after 2weeks of the medication, chill for another 15days and redo test, meanwhile try take immune booster everyday while u using the antibiotics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by profchudo(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Staphylococcus aureus is very stubborn you need to kill it all once if not u will keep spending uneccesary billings, so combining 3_4 antibiotics that are said to be sensitive in ur test results will go a long way and abstain from sex and eating sugar or alcohol or spicy food during this period. Then after 2weeks of the medication, chill for another 15days and redo test, meanwhile try take immune booster everyday while u using the antibiotics

Ok thanks boss..first combing the 3 antibiotics..u mean after one particular one for 5 days..I will move to the next? Please are you talking from experience sir..i will like you to share your experience, because I have wasted alot of money on this.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 1:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Whatever treatment u taken, your wife needs to atleast do antibiotics for 5_7days too, if u try sex while u treating staphylococcus, no one will even tell u to not try it again if u try it once cos u urself will see the results when u ejaculate, stay off sex while treating staphylococcus , n it's better u treat it first before u start using anything for the sperm quality to improve because u can be rest assured if u doing strong antibiotics it will interfere with the sperm supplements u taking. So do staph treatment for 2weeks n do semen culture after another 15days then it should be negative or reduced depending on ur body system, so then u can start to work on improving ur sperm. Dr won't tell u to not have sex during this period less na ur friend be d Dr .
Thanks bro. The lab was recommended by the Dr. Now, how do I tell him I wanna repeat the test when I'm done with antibiotic drugs given to me when I'm done taking them? Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 2:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Cynophilepetts:
Brother, this response, is it for me? I mean my test that what was did was full culture?
And about the antibiotic suggested by you, I don't know it was what was given to me, though the Dr asked me to join him look at the test, he said; you see the result is bad and you see the suggested antibiotics? And he wrote it and I took my file to drug section in the hospital, injection was given, then three different type of drugs. One which be taken for 5 days, second one for 6, third for 7 days, all shall be taken at the same time. I have talked to my wife and we both reason it, so I'm gonna finish the meds then go for test again to be sure i have it no more in me before starting her treatment because Dr said she should come when she see her Mss and that's in two weeks time.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 5:33am On Jan 29, 2023
profchudo:

Ok thanks boss..first combing the 3 antibiotics..u mean after one particular one for 5 days..I will move to the next? Please are you talking from experience sir..i will like you to share your experience, because I have wasted alot of money on this.

First m talking based on experience. N let me be sure all drugs given to u are not the antibiotics already. If u can check on the names of the drugs and list it will be better too
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Manlikesure200:
Please I need help this is my test result please is there a way anyone can help with what I can use to boost myself
Good morning bro, believe your doing good. Can we chat on Whatsapp please. My test was just like yours yesterday because I want us to share ideas and our progresses. Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2023
privateme:
My wife and I have been try to conceived a baby for months now. The results of my last semen analysis test is below. Any recommendations? Thank you.
Hello and good morning bro. Please any improvement so far? Please kindly share with me things you have done and if any progress. I'm just about to start my treatment, I'm in antibiotic first. Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by profchudo(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

First m talking based on experience. N let me be sure all drugs given to u are not the antibiotics already. If u can check on the names of the drugs and list it will be better too
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
ujionwu:
Addyzoa is very good. My S.A was 15million and my Doctor prescribed Addyzoa for me for 3months.After the first month, my sperm count rose to 26.5million. After the 3months, i did another S. A and my count rose to 102.4 million.
Hello bro. Good evening. Trust your day was good. I came across your post and I'm glad to ready about good result obtained from Addyzoa. I'm just about to start using it but sir, when you were talking the drug, how many time a week you copulate? Or how many days or week you stayed off sex to have your S. A boost that much? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abuhaneefah29: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Testimony time !!!

I have been following this thread incognito for a while now since my results came out with very low motility and morphology.

Background; Got married 1st qtr 2022, after over 6 months with no issue, my wife was really worried. She started running all forms of test, which all came back normal. We went to a pharmacy to get some supplements for her, then the pharm recommended Wellman Conception for me. I took the one months supply while my wife was taking folic acid and other supplements she was using. After a few months with no show, I decided to run semen analysis and the result was shocking. 4% motility 0% progressive motility, 2% morphology, count was averagely okay at 18mil. It meant I have been the reason for the delay all this while. I was not convinced with the result, so i decided to run the test again after two(2) weeks, the results was similar. Saw a Dr. With the result and she asked that I continue with Wellman for 3 more months, make some life style changes (excersizing more, less hot showers, wearing free underwear, stop smoking) eating lots of zinc rich foods, she specifically asked that i ate Brazil nuts (good for motility) with other nuts. It was very overwhelming for me.

I found this thread and I read almost every page. There were not so many testimonies, however I made sure I read what they all did differently. @Slinkspec testimony really motivated me as her husband’s result was worst than what I had. I picked a number of things from the steps they took through their journey.

Summary of all what I did;
1. Got three months supply for Wellman conception
2. was taking Brazil nuts, cashew nuts, almond, walnut at least thrice a week
3. Eating vitamin c reach fruits, zinc reach fruits
4. Once a week I blended green vegetables and drink (Got this from Slinkspec’s posts)
5. I registered with the gym and spent at least 30 minutes exercising three times a week.
6. In addition to Wellman, I got other supplements like vitamin e, b12, zinc, selenium, co-enzyme 10
7. Stopped wearing boxers to sleep
8. Reduced taking hot showers

From Oct 19th was consistent with all the steps listed above, my wife tested positive last week. Really appreciate all those that have posted about how they got help, these stories give hope to those battling one fertility issue or another. I pray anyone reading this story give their testimony soonest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Please someone should suggest for me what to get between Maca tabs or maca powder? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.