Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (339353 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2023
abuhaneefah29:
Testimony time !!!

I have been following this thread incognito for a while now since my results came out with very low motility and morphology.

Background; Got married 1st qtr 2022, after over 6 months with no issue, my wife was really worried. She started running all forms of test, which all came back normal. We went to a pharmacy to get some supplements for her, then the pharm recommended Wellman Conception for me. I took the one months supply while my wife was taking folic acid and other supplements she was using. After a few months with no show, I decided to run semen analysis and the result was shocking. 4% motility 0% progressive motility, 2% morphology, count was averagely okay at 18mil. It meant I have been the reason for the delay all this while. I was not convinced with the result, so i decided to run the test again after two(2) weeks, the results was similar. Saw a Dr. With the result and she asked that I continue with Wellman for 3 more months, make some life style changes (excersizing more, less hot showers, wearing free underwear, stop smoking) eating lots of zinc rich foods, she specifically asked that i ate Brazil nuts (good for motility) with other nuts. It was very overwhelming for me.

I found this thread and I read almost every page. There were not so many testimonies, however I made sure I read what they all did differently. @Slinkspec testimony really motivated me as her husband’s result was worst than what I had. I picked a number of things from the steps they took through their journey.

Summary of all what I did;
1. Got three months supply for Wellman conception
2. was taking Brazil nuts, cashew nuts, almond, walnut at least thrice a week
3. Eating vitamin c reach fruits, zinc reach fruits
4. Once a week I blended green vegetables and drink (Got this from Slinkspec’s posts)
5. I registered with the gym and spent at least 30 minutes exercising three times a week.
6. In addition to Wellman, I got other supplements like vitamin e, b12, zinc, selenium, co-enzyme 10
7. Stopped wearing boxers to sleep
8. Reduced taking hot showers

From Oct 19th was consistent with all the steps listed above, my wife tested positive last week. Really appreciate all those that have posted about how they got help, these stories give hope to those battling one fertility issue or another. I pray anyone reading this story give their testimony soonest.
Congratulations bro! Happiness shall never ceased from your home ever. I'm happy for you. May God do mine too soon because my wife is worrying cuz all her friends are having , posting their kids pictures on WhatsApp and that makes her sad about our condition. Sir, kindly share me your WhatsApp number so that we can have little chat about something. Please kindly do this. Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Saltsea:

Congratulations bro! Happiness shall never ceased from your home ever. I'm happy for you. May God do mine too soon because my wife is worrying cuz all her friends are having , posting their kids pictures on WhatsApp and that makes her sad about our condition. Sir, kindly share me your WhatsApp number so that we can have little chat about something. Please kindly do this. Thanks
This year is your year, claim it by faith

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Pojomojo:
This year is your year, claim it by faith
Amen I claimed it thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2023
abuhaneefah29:
Testimony time !!!

I have been following this thread incognito for a while now since my results came out with very low motility and morphology.

Background; Got married 1st qtr 2022, after over 6 months with no issue, my wife was really worried. She started running all forms of test, which all came back normal. We went to a pharmacy to get some supplements for her, then the pharm recommended Wellman Conception for me. I took the one months supply while my wife was taking folic acid and other supplements she was using. After a few months with no show, I decided to run semen analysis and the result was shocking. 4% motility 0% progressive motility, 2% morphology, count was averagely okay at 18mil. It meant I have been the reason for the delay all this while. I was not convinced with the result, so i decided to run the test again after two(2) weeks, the results was similar. Saw a Dr. With the result and she asked that I continue with Wellman for 3 more months, make some life style changes (excersizing more, less hot showers, wearing free underwear, stop smoking) eating lots of zinc rich foods, she specifically asked that i ate Brazil nuts (good for motility) with other nuts. It was very overwhelming for me.

I found this thread and I read almost every page. There were not so many testimonies, however I made sure I read what they all did differently. @Slinkspec testimony really motivated me as her husband’s result was worst than what I had. I picked a number of things from the steps they took through their journey.

4. Once a week I blended green vegetables and drink (Got this from Slinkspec’s posts)
5. I registered with the gym and spent at least 30 minutes exercising three times a week.
6. In addition to Wellman, I got other supplements like vitamin e, b12, zinc, selenium, co-enzyme 10

From Oct 19th was consistent with all the steps listed above, my wife tested positive last week. Really appreciate all those that have posted about how they got help, these stories give hope to those battling one fertility issue or another. I pray anyone reading this story give their testimony soonest.
Br
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abuhaneefah29: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Saltsea:

Bro kindly reply please. If you don't wanna drop your number here, can you please send me email via this oluwadammyilare@gmail.com thanks
Hi Saltsea, I already responded to your email this morning. Cheers
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saltsea: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
abuhaneefah29:

Hi Saltsea, I already responded to your email this morning. Cheers
Sorry to bother you, but I didn't receive any to my email. Spam and all folder was checked no nothing. Can you please email me directly to my email providered oluwadammyilare@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by HY2023: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2023
Please and urologist in the room to explain and verify the drug for it thanks

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by HY2023: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Any urologist in the room I meant

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2023
HY2023:
Any urologist in the room I meant
Perm coub and motility is low
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:11am On Feb 18, 2023
HY2023:
Please and urologist in the room to explain and verify the drug for it thanks

The lab result(don't know how standard and reliable it is) shows your sperm count is quite low(oligozoospermia) with a high percentage of immobile cells(asthenozoospermia).
This condition is known as Oligoasthenospermia, and is a very common cause of male infertility.
It can be caused by so many factors, which include infection, drugs, lifestyles (alcohol, smoking, poor diet,etc.), hormonal imbalances, varicocoele(dilatation of the veins in your scrotum), cryptorchidism(undescended testes), etc.

Going by your culture report, which showed just a scanty growth of S. aureus, i am not sure infection is responsible for your own case. The bacteria in the culture could just be a contaminant, and this is supported by the normal level of the WBCs reported on mircoscopy.
Other causes need to be explored.
With this said, I'm not going to recommend any antibiotics for the treatment of your condition, but if you must, you can choose from amongst any of the ones listed there(Cefurozime{Zinnat}, Levoflaxacin), which the test found the staph sensitive to.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by HY2023: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2023
@chybuzzDD
How can I increase the low sperm count?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by HY2023: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2023
@chybuzzDD
I got my wife pregnant twice but ended up losing them by miscarriage.
I took some recommended drugs for 5dys before meeting her.should it be the cause.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by HY2023: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

The lab result(don't know how standard and reliable it is) shows your sperm count is quite low(oligozoospermia) with a high percentage of immobile cells(asthenozoospermia).
This condition is known as Oligoasthenospermia, and is a very common cause of male infertility.
It can be caused by so many factors, which include infection, drugs, lifestyles (alcohol, smoking, poor diet,etc.), hormonal imbalances, varicocoele(dilatation of the veins in your scrotum), cryptorchidism(undescended testes), etc.

Going by your culture report, which showed just a scanty growth of S. aureus, i am not sure infection is responsible for your own case. The bacteria in the culture could just be a contaminant, and this is supported by the normal level of the WBCs reported on mircoscopy.
Other causes need to be explored.
With this said, I'm not going to recommend any antibiotics for the treatment of your condition, but if you must, you can choose from amongst any of the ones listed there(Cefurozime{Zinnat}, Levoflaxacin), which the test found the staph sensitive to.
how can I increase sperm count and the motility
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Daninya33: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2023

Cissus populnea known in local parlance as Ogbolo in Yoruba, Dawn or taub in Hausa is very effective in boosting low sperm count and treating veneral diseases.

Get fresh stem or root, soak for 24hrs
Take one shot twice daily with 1 spoon of honey.
Results visible after 3 weeks.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
HY2023:
how can I increase sperm count and the motility

Remember i talked about the need for further evaluation to look for other possible causes(i listed some of the common ones up there), and that needs to be done in the hospital.
If the cause of your condition is Varicocoele, for instance, it has to be sorted out first before the sperm count and quality can improve.

So, you need to visit a doctor to physically evaluate you and make a specific diagnosis.
Treatment can only be effective when it is tied to a specific/an accurate diagnosis

In the meantime, you can start the following measures:
●Lifestyle changes: avoid alcohol, smoking, diets rich in fats, etc
●Take supplements: Vitamins A, B, E; Zinc, Selenium, etc
●Avoid wearing tight underwears, long distance driving
●Avoid herbal concoctions
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by HY2023: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Daninya33:

Cissus populnea known in local parlance as Ogbolo in Yoruba, Dawn or taub in Hausa is very effective in boosting low sperm count and treating veneral diseases.

Get fresh stem or root, soak for 24hrs
Take one shot twice daily with 1 spoon of honey.
Results visible after 3 weeks.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by HY2023: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Remember i talked about the need for further evaluation to look for other possible causes(i listed some of the common ones up there), and that needs to be done in the hospital.
If the cause of your condition is Varicocoele, for instance, it has to be sorted out first before the sperm count and quality can improve.

So, you need to visit a doctor to physically evaluate you and make a specific diagnosis.
Treatment can only be effective when it is tied to a specific/an accurate diagnosis

In the meantime, you can start the following measures:
●Lifestyle changes: avoid alcohol, smoking, diets rich in fats, etc
●Take supplements: Vitamins A, B, E; Zinc, Selenium, etc
●Avoid wearing tight underwears, long distance driving
●Avoid herbal concoctions
thanks so much bro

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Chummyshuby2014(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Good day everyone, I have gone through the threads and from my observation, the two popular drugs used are Wellman and Addyzoa. I am indecisive about getting the Addyzoa or Wellman. Any advice here please and thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Avenger25: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Good day my Doctors in the house,
I came across this thread and will like to share my plight. My wife and I got married in december, we have been trying to conceive but not coming. I did culture to check what's wrong.
Below was my result.

Note: I took the first listed antibiotics, the 10 days that was given to me lapse on wednesday.
Pls help to me

My wife also went for urinary test. She is using her own medication prescribed in her test result.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by NezzyMike: 5:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Avenger25:
Good day my Doctors in the house,
I came across this thread and will like to share my plight. My wife and I got married in december, we have been trying to conceive but not coming. I did culture to check what's wrong.
Below was my result.

Note: I took the first listed antibiotics, the 10 days that was given to me lapse on wednesday.
Pls help to me

My wife also went for urinary test. She is using her own medication prescribed in her test result.

The possibility of getting her pregnant is 90%, morphology and mortility are good. Do not panick and ensure she is ovulating before meeting her.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Avenger25: 5:46am On Feb 25, 2023
NezzyMike:

The possibility of getting her pregnant is 90%, morphology and mortility are good. Do not panick and ensure she is ovulating before meeting her.

Thank you for your respnse
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by LKO(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2023
abuhaneefah29:
Testimony time !!!

Thank God for granting your heart desires.
Can one still have sex with his wife in the course of taking wellman? I started wellman on Wednesday, the drug seems to be making me weak.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by privateme: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
I have update: count increased from 4million to 48million after 3 months of taking Manix!

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abuhaneefah29: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
LKO:

Thank God for granting your heart desires.
Can one still have sex with his wife in the course of taking wellman? I started wellman on Wednesday, the drug seems to be making me weak.
Sex routine did not change for me. The Dr. also did not mention avoiding sex throughout the time I would take the supplement. Cheers to you

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by infomedacess(f): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Greetings,

Looking for your infertility treatment for men, you can come with us and get the best solution for your bed life. We have advance treatment for infertile couples who want to conceive.

Stem cell treatment for infertility is a better option till date many patients from Africa come to India for successful treatment.

Note: Do not take any medicine and herbal products, you will regret after using such things.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by NezzyMike: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2023
privateme:
I have update: count increased from 4million to 48million after 3 months of taking Manix!

Viscosity and motility are still low, keep taking the medication.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by privateme: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
NezzyMike:

Viscosity and motility are still low, keep taking the medication.

I believe the medication caused abnormal viscosity which in turn affected motility.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by privateme: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Saltsea:

Hello and good morning bro. Please any improvement so far? Please kindly share with me things you have done and if any progress. I'm just about to start my treatment, I'm in antibiotic first. Thanks

See my update above. Supplements didn't work for me.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by NezzyMike: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
privateme:

I believe the medication caused abnormal viscosity which in turn affected motility.

Well I hadn't seen any other investigation before the one you posted. Compare the results, if there are changes, you can either discontinue or keep taking the supplements. Seek for second professional advice.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Bukola16: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Pls someone should explain this to me

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Amokomowo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Do we have any urologist here or can anyone recommend urologist in any general hospital in Lagos....I did this test today and need good urologist i can see one on one in any general hospital in Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Amokomowo:
Do we have any urologist here or can anyone recommend urologist in any general hospital in Lagos....I did this test today and need good urologist i can see one on one in any general hospital in Lagos..
Go to LUTH

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.