Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (336338 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04
BrightShine:

Do you order it or pharmacy, I want to order it, But I can not see it online
Go to the market where there are drug stores.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Samuelchiboy: 2:18pm On Feb 04
Kingadex60:
u sent me a mail which I received so check ur inbox or refresh
I am sorry I did not receive your mail. Pls send a message direct to my mail. clarkfridge@gmail.com
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by pijam: 2:38pm On Feb 04
Kingsleystunner:
I need a supplement that can make me get a hard erection just done treating my staph I am getting it hard to achieve and maintain a hard erection
Someone here posted some herb for staph treatment but when I used them for about 3weeks, I sustain good erection. Cloves, ginger, garlic, tumeric, guava leave, pawpaw leave,moringa leave and seed, aloe Vera. Boil all and drink
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by didi100: 6:55pm On Feb 04
Akalia:
Don't be depressed, your condition is not an ailment, just a physiological condition that does not pose any health risk but can be corrected through medical procedures.

I was diagnosed with mild bilateral varicocele a year after I got married because my wife couldn't conceive. It made my sperm count drop drastically and the doctor said I needed surgery to arrest the condition but I was concerned when I learned the surgery is 50:50. I decided not to go in for surgery so I opted for a second medical opinion from another urologist. The second urologist placed me on some supplements, while I was on the supplements I and my wife were also praying. Within the space of 3 months my wife took in and we welcomed our first child 9 months later.

I share my story because varicocele does not always lead to infertility but there could be other underlying factors such as infections and hormonal imbalance. That reminds me, while I was taking the supplement I noticed that my sexual urge increased and the frequency of having sex with my wife increased invariably too. Above all, GOD answered our prayers.
You are young and single, good thing you discovered it on time.. Opt for the surgery if you feel up to it but seek second medical opinion as well.
Thank you for taking your time to type this.I was told by the urologist that after the surgery,they normally get like 70% improvement in the affected men but 30% showed no improvement.I am in my final year in the university and I don't want this to affect me.I just want to focus for now and still hope on God.
Pls while taking the supplement,did you notice any changes on the veins in your scrotum region because as it stands,looking and touching my scrotum,I can see and feel those large veins
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by didi100: 6:58pm On Feb 04
Kingadex60:
oh sorry, are u feeling pain cux it has also deteriorate ur sperm cells and Activeness
I feel pain sometimes but it does not happen everyday.The pain is like 2 or 3/10

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05
pijam:

Someone here posted some herb for staph treatment but when I used them for about 3weeks, I sustain good erection. Cloves, ginger, garlic, tumeric, guava leave, pawpaw leave,moringa leave and seed, aloe Vera. Boil all and drink
na me post am
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Movian: 10:49pm On Feb 05
Akalia:
Sorry just seeing your message. Attached is the picture of the gingko biloba the doc prescribed for me.
Please wat is d dosage
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Movian: 10:51pm On Feb 05
Akalia:
Sorry just seeing your message. Attached is the picture of the gingko biloba the doc prescribed for me.

How would my husband take this? Where can I get it please
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 12:42am On Feb 06
Movian:

Two tablets daily. Check drug stores in the markets where you reside.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jacy346(f): 10:01am On Feb 06
Akalia:
the one the doc prescribed is not in a bottle packaging. It's in carton pack. I will drop my whatsapp number via email so that you contact me and I send you snapshot of the one the doc prescribed.
how much did you buy the pack sir
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jacy346(f): 10:14am On Feb 06
Movian:

could you please show tbe picture of the ginko if you have gotten it?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06
jacy346:
could you please show tbe picture of the ginko if you have gotten it?

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06
jacy346:
how much did you buy the pack sir
It was 5500 back in 2020.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Slinkspec: 7:12pm On Feb 07
God has been gracious to me and my husband, back to 2019, we got married hoping for a good news in the few months ahead but nothing to show forth. Run down to January 2020, my husband was diagnosed of low sperm count (0% active) we searched and searched and laid our fingers on addyzoa which God used and we were blessed with a daughter after nine months. Forwarding to 2023 we decided to try for another baby, 4 months past nothing happened, so we decided to repeat the addyzoa, vit e, c and zinc, skipping some days cus of lack of finance to buy another when when it gets finished (5k per pack) he took it Nov, dec and part of Jan with plenty fasting and prayer, God answered us, I have a positive result expecting our next baby soon which God will perfect (I pray for twins boys or a baby boy). God will perfect for every other person hoping on him, just keep doing what you know best and leave the rest to God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07
Slinkspec:
God has been gracious to me and my husband, back to 2019, we got married hoping for a good news in the few months ahead but nothing to show forth. Run down to January 2020, my husband was diagnosed of low sperm count (0% active) we searched and searched and laid our fingers on addyzoa which God used and we were blessed with a daughter after nine months. Forwarding to 2023 we decided to try for another baby, 4 months past nothing happened, so we decided to repeat the addyzoa, vit e, c and zinc, skipping some days cus of lack of finance to buy another when when it gets finished (5k per pack) he took it Nov, dec and part of Jan with plenty fasting and prayer, God answered us, I have a positive result expecting our next baby soon which God will perfect (I pray for twins boys or a baby boy). God will perfect for every other person hoping on him, just keep doing what you know best and leave the rest to God.
was it the satchet of 1000mg each of Vit C, Vit E, Zinc u bought for 5k cux those supplement in cup range from 8k upward now oo
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Slinkspec: 11:55pm On Feb 07
Counting or sachet, let it be 1000mg
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by pajaysak: 2:33am On Feb 08
Juwonmania:
You can send a whatsapp message on
Zero seven zero thre four eight one one five five three
Sorry, I don't do WhatsApp. If you can't tell where to get it here, keep it. At the right time, I'll get a cure.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 6:27am On Feb 08
Slinkspec:
Yes 1000mg... That's what am saying but jst when u said it's usually 5k per pack
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 6:30am On Feb 08
Slinkspec:
also were u guys also using the addyzoa for 3month with the vitamins? One of each per day right?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Daninya33: 8:12am On Feb 08
For those interested in herbal medicine, I have blended herbs for Infertility and Infection.

WhatsApp: 070-1882-3833
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jacy346(f): 2:05pm On Feb 08
Akalia:
thank you can I find it in the east?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08
jacy346:
thank you
can I find it in the east?
Of course yes. If you are in onitsha go to "ogbo ogwu" market and if you are in enugu go to any drug store in "ogboete" market.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jacy346(f): 8:48pm On Feb 08
Akalia:
Of course yes. If you are in onitsha go to "ogbo ogwu" market and if you are in enugu go to any drug store in "ogboete" market.
thank you
onitsha is more preferable

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08
jacy346:
thank you
onitsha is more preferable
Ayt
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Daninya33: 1:08pm On Feb 09
For men suffering from low sperm count,it's the season of carrots.

Eat lot of carrots, you can also get the leaves dry them and blend to powder.
The dried powder can be added to honey and taken 2 spoons daily.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09
Daninya33:
For men suffering from low sperm count,it's the season of carrots.

Eat lot of carrots, you can also get the leaves dry them and blend to powder.
The dried powder can be added to honey and taken 2 spoons daily.
To add to this. Consume garlic regularly, don't mind the unpleasant ooze.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Daninya33: 7:49pm On Feb 09
Akalia:
To add to this. Consume garlic regularly, don't mind the unpleasant ooze.

Garlic unbalance the PH level in the body making it too acidic for healthy sperm regeneration.
Alkaline is the way not Acidic.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09
Daninya33:

Garlic unbalance the PH level in the body making it too acidic for healthy sperm regeneration.
Alkaline is the way not Acidic.
I speak from experience bro. Read up facts on how garlic improves fertility in men. Garlic contains allicin and selenium both of which are antioxidants that keep sperm safe from being destroyed by free radicals in the body.
Let's be objective here

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kenneth6901: 11:00pm On Feb 11
I appreciate the individual that created this Topic and those that have kept informative enough, God bless and keep you all.

Please see to this , am also having issues with fertility due to long time infection (Streptococcus & E.coli) I need an Orthodox drugs or herbs that would kill these bacteria. I did also heard E.coli is super stubborn to get rid off.

Go through the attached test result I had lately. Many thanks!

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Daninya33: 7:10am On Feb 13
kenneth6901:
I appreciate the individual that created this Topic and those that have kept informative enough, God bless and keep you all.

Please see to this , am also having issues with fertility due to long time infection (Streptococcus & E.coli) I need an Orthodox drugs or herbs that would kill these bacteria. I did also heard E.coli is super stubborn to get rid off.

Go through the attached test result I had lately. Many thanks!

If you are interested in herbal medicine
Chat me on Whatsapp 070-1882-3833
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Movian: 1:37pm On Feb 13
Akalia:

I bought 11,000 today o
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Movian: 1:40pm On Feb 13
Movian:

I bought 11,000 today o

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.