Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (336279 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13
Movian:

I bought 11,000 today o
Wow. Inflation effect.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Movian: 6:39pm On Feb 13
Akalia:
Wow. Inflation effect.
Yes. I have faith we would get result with this cos we achieved conception last year April only dat I miscarried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13
Movian:

Yes. I have faith we would get result with this cos we achieved conception last year April only dat I miscarried
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kenneth6901: 10:57pm On Feb 13
kenneth6901:
I appreciate the individual that created this Topic and those that have kept informative enough, God bless and keep you all.

Please see to this , am also having issues with fertility due to long time infection (Streptococcus & E.coli) I need an Orthodox drugs or herbs that would kill these bacteria. I did also heard E.coli is super stubborn to get rid off.

Go through the attached test result I had lately. Many thanks!

Please I need a medical explanation to this result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Movian: 11:29pm On Feb 13
Akalia:
Wow. Inflation effect.
Please can he take it with other supplements

How many did u take before ur wife conceived?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 6:11am On Feb 14
Movian:

Please can he take it with other supplements

How many did u take before ur wife conceived?
just one pack but before I finished the one pack my wife took in. Yes, he can take it together with other supplements especially vitamins, c, e, and zinc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 7:30am On Feb 14
Movian:

the question is does he actually has varicocele or u getting it in other to conceive.... If no varicocele, it's advise u get vitamins/supplements for conception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by KompleteCare: 9:47am On Feb 14
My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.

We have an article on our blog that can help you figure things out and some steps to take here --> https://blog.kompletecare.com/male-infertility-causes-evaluation-and-treatments/

Also, feel free to consult a fertility doctor on our platform. The first consultation is FREE. Consult here --> https://kompletecare.com/register

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Movian: 10:49pm On Feb 14
Kingadex60:
the question is does he actually has varicocele or u getting it in other to conceive.... If no varicocele, it's advise u get vitamins/supplements for conception

He has varicocele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15
Movian:

He has varicocele
may God perfect it for conception... And do com back to testify with what u use with the Ginkgo Biloba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Chomie242: 12:14am On Feb 16
Hello everyone, thank you to everyone contributing on this topic, it is giving so much hope. I am kindly asking for interpretation of the following sperm analysis results:

Volume = 3m/s
Viscosity = Viscous
PH = 7.5
Active progressive = 25%
Sluggish progressive = 15%
Non motile = 50%
Non progressive = 10%
Cell count = 23x10^6
Sperm cell abnomalities = Pin heads - 3, Big heads - 2, Coiled tail - 5
Culture Results = No growth

We have been trying to have a baby since 2021 after our third recurrent miscarriange. My wife checked all is normal. Any remedies to help us? Am worried over the sperm cell abnormalities is there a solution? Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 8:18am On Feb 16
Chomie242:
Hello everyone, thank you to everyone contributing on this topic, it is giving so much hope. I am kindly asking for interpretation of the following sperm analysis results:

Volume = 3m/s
Viscosity = Viscous
PH = 7.5
Active progressive = 25%
Non motile = 50%
Non progressive = 10%
Cell count = 23x10^6

We have been trying to have a baby since 2021 after our third recurrent miscarriange. My wife checked all is normal. Any remedies to help us? Am worried over the sperm cell abnormalities is there a solution? Thank you.
buy vitamin C, Vitamin E 1000mg and Zinc 100mg respectively then take them... If u can also afford to buy Folic Acid with it 800mcg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Chomie242: 9:21am On Feb 16
Kingadex60:
buy vitamin C, Vitamin E 1000mg and Zinc 100mg respectively then take them... If u can also afford to buy Folic Acid with it 800mcg

Thank you for the prompt response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by leadborn: 11:59am On Feb 18
Cynophilepetts:

Count, motility, morphology, and viscosity is off point. And it seems you did semen culture along side with the seminal fluids analysis. It's ok if you are sure the lab you used is standard and trusted, if not maybe you use a standard lab to do the test again, but in anyways if you have to work everything normal, u treat the staphylococcus aureus first, make sure u know the antibiotics that are sensitive to it that's why u need to do another that will indicate the antibiotics the staph is sensitive to and the one it has resistance to

Boss. Quite some time. I want to know the symptoms you felt when you had staph and did the symptoms leave after treatment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Samuelchiboy: 11:32am On Feb 19
How did you get rid of the staphylococcus aureus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Samuelchiboy: 12:39pm On Feb 19
Hello sir, do you what I can do to cure staphylococcus, pls need your help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Samuelchiboy: 12:40pm On Feb 19
Kingadex60:
Pls sir, do you how I can get rid of staphylococcus, pls I need your help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19
Samuelchiboy:

Pls sir, do you how I can get rid of staphylococcus, pls I need your help
go for herbs or do semen culture or urine Mcs which will rule out the drugs/injection u will use to treat it.. Or if u wish to go for herbs I'll list out things u can use for u

The email u sent, I received and replied u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by wemmy01(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19
Samuelchiboy:
How did you get rid of the staphylococcus aureus

It’s quite easy
No worry much
Do a semen culture
Doctor will prescribe drugs (probably two) that are reactive to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Samuelchiboy: 10:50am On Feb 20
Kingadex60:
go for herbs or do semen culture or urine Mcs which will rule out the drugs/injection u will use to treat it.. Or if u wish to go for herbs I'll list out things u can use for u

The email u sent, I received and replied u
Sir, I have used antibiotics before and not working, I can drop my WhatsApp, so we can chat directly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20
Samuelchiboy:

Sir, I have used antibiotics before and not working, I can drop my WhatsApp, so we can chat directly.
noted, modify and take ur number down make dem no use ur chop all in d name of doing herbs for ur staph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Elloch: 1:03am On Feb 21
Hi 😊 @ everyone,I am an expert E.D expert ,at first to stop an Erectile disfunction you need a plant called yohimbine plant ,it plant can make your human reproductive system to be stronger for your wife and make her enjoy you to the fullest,I swear ,infact ,you gonna be saying " baby oh baby " as you are on her after you took yohimbine plant ,it plant is mostly found at the
southern hausa land in nigeria ,I think you know that nigeria is more than a blessed country because one can't do without having children after human ejaculation with her wife , isn't it @ are my liar.for you to feel more urge for performing on bed with your wife ,then you need to eat enough vegetables soup because it contains blood and blood can easily flow in and out your human respiratory system for you to enjoy the transfusion of love and nature with your wife or girlfriend,girl friend lovers are you hearing ooo, at times smoking can stop you from enjoyable man and woman performance in the bed because smoking can move to anywhere in the body,of course .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 8:23pm On Feb 24
Chomie242:

Volume = 3m/s
Viscosity = Viscous
PH = 7.5
Active progressive = 25%
Non motile = 50%
Non progressive = 10%
Cell count = 23x10^6

Chomie242:

Volume = 3m/s
Viscosity = Viscous
PH = 7.5
Active progressive = 25%
Non motile = 50%
Non progressive = 10%
Cell count = 23x10^6

Do exercise every morning..... Juggling one and half kilometers everyday for Three months, press ups 60 times in the morning... You may do 20 +20+20 everyday, after you return from the exercise drink 2 sachet of water and make sure you do this before eating..... Drink fertilaid and countboost supplement and add clomid and proviron.... Take clomid one a day and proviron one a day together with count boost and fertilaid for Three months...... If your wife did not get pregnant in 3 months hold your village people responsible .... And also pray to God all day ....oya smile for your twins

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by doktored(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24
Marriage is 2 years already.
Wify got pregnant before the wedding which hastened the wedding plans but lost the pregnancy after few weeks.
Months went by, no other pregnancy until we both took tests. My test came back as having low sperm count. Treated with Manix, Addyzoa, Kedi drugs, used different concoctions (agbo) so tey i tire.
Was later said i have varicocele, had the surgery to correct. Now on Manix again, hoping I get complete healing.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 6:45am On Feb 25
doktored:
Marriage is 2 years already.
Wify got pregnant before the wedding which hastened the wedding plans but lost the pregnancy after few weeks.
Months went by, no other pregnancy until we both took tests. My test came back as having low sperm count. Treated with Manix, Addyzoa, Kedi drugs, used different concoctions (agbo) so tey i tire.
Was later said i have varicocele, had the surgery to correct. Now on Manix again, hoping I get complete healing.
where did u do the surgery? And how much
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jacy346(f): 5:17pm On Feb 25
Akalia:
Of course yes. If you are in onitsha go to "ogbo ogwu" market and if you are in enugu go to any drug store in "ogboete" market.
thanks a lot sir
I got it for 4,500.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25
jacy346:
thanks a lot sir
I got it for 4,500.
UWC. Always pray with your spouse because na prayer over everything.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jacy346(f): 10:14pm On Feb 25
Akalia:
UWC. Always pray with your spouse because na prayer over everything.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Chomie242: 7:33am On Feb 26
EnglishUsa:

Thank you so much this is much appreciated i will do the needful. Amen and amen

Do exercise every morning..... Juggling one and half kilometers everyday for Three months, press ups 60 times in the morning... You may do 20 +20+20 everyday, after you return from the exercise drink 2 sachet of water and make sure you do this before eating..... Drink fertilaid and countboost supplement and add clomid and proviron.... Take clomid one a day and proviron one a day together with count boost and fertilaid for Three months...... If your wife did not get pregnant in 3 months hold your village people responsible .... And also pray to God all day ....oya smile for your twins
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Daninya33: 3:19pm On Feb 28
Herbs for testicles oedema or hydrocele
Get the following
* Roots of paw paw
* Bark of African kigelia ( Pandoro)
* Fresh Stinging Nettles leaves

Pound everything in a mortar before boiling in a big pot with 5 litres of water.
Take a cup twice daily until result is clearly visible.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ilekokonit: 1:15am On Mar 01
Just came across this article about Okra ( what we call Okro in Nigeria) today although I had read something similar years ago but I am not sure if it is true or not.

What Okra can do to men’s fertility — Medical Researcher
by Agency Report - July 29, 2017

Okra, though very nutritious, can lead to infertility in men of reproductive age, Dr Ochuko Erikainure, a Senior Research Officer at the Federal Institute of Industrial Research (FIIRO), Oshodi, Lagos, has warned.

Mr. Erukainure, also a nutritionist and biochemist, gave the warning on Saturday in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on in Lagos.

According to him, too much consumption of okra, especially its seeds can lead to infertility in men of reproductive age.

Mr. Erukainure said that okra has a unique substance called “GOSSYPOL”.

“Gossypol inhibits sperm production and motility by blocking several enzymes that are highly important in energy metabolism in sperm and sperm producing cells.

“Okra seeds are very rich in toxic pigment called Gossypol which promote infertility in men by arresting sperm production (spermatogenesis) even at lower dose.

“Gossypol are oil soluble and natural polyphenol secreted by plants as a defence against predators,’’ he said.

The senior researcher said that in some countries, okra seeds were, however, used for natural contraceptive for men.

“Due to proapoptotic activities in okra seeds (it means killing of cells), gossypol is still under investigation as a possible anticancer agent,” he said.

The nutritionist said that in spite of its effects in men, consumption of okra could be of health benefits to diabetes, obesity or overweight people.

“Okra is very high in dietary fibres, reduce calories intakes into the body, ability to limit nitric oxide build up in the blood and lipid (fat) and reduces the risks of cancers.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/238539-okra-can-mens-fertility-medical-researcher.html?tztc=1

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322465879_Antifertility_Effect_of_Okra_Abelmoschus_esculentus_in_Men
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Leonardomike: 11:31am On Mar 03
Bro focus on your studies godi
didi100:

Thank you for taking your time to type this.I was told by the urologist that after the surgery,they normally get like 70% improvement in the affected men but 30% showed no improvement.I am in my final year in the university and I don't want this to affect me.I just want to focus for now and still hope on God.
Pls while taking the supplement,did you notice any changes on the veins in your scrotum region because as it stands,looking and touching my scrotum,I can see and feel those large veins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.