Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow (19984 Views)

Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? / ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike / ASUU To Begin Indefinite Nationwide Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by InvertedHammer: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
/

I think the Senate needs to be trimmed down. FG must retrench workers and close some of the redundant parastatals.

The funds saved should be expended on Agriculture, Education, Power and Technology as a matter of national emergency if

Nigeria is ever going to survive. Enough of the profligacy!!!

Nigerians: STOP PRAYING AND TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK!

1 Like

Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by IYANGBALI: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Azboy34: ETT- END TIME THINGS.. Nigeria Education system has collapsed...LOBATAN! God please come and intervene o.
for where?I can hear God saying "you are on your own" God doesn't come to the rescue of countries that do not have value for human lives,Nigeria is one of those countries
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by IYANGBALI: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

I think the Senate needs to be trimmed down. FG must retrench workers and close some of the redundant parastatals.

The funds saved should be expended on Agriculture, Education, Power and Technology as a matter of national emergency if

Nigeria is ever going to survive. Enough of the profligacy!!!

Nigerians: STOP PRAYING AND TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK!

Good talk,but GEJ doesn't have the gut to do that
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by IYANGBALI: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
ibromish: Our commonwealth has been shared to militants who now buys private jets, I doubt if education is still the best legacy in this country, militancy pays better than a degree, ask tompolo and asari for full gist
well constructed and delivered
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by IYANGBALI: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
michealade: God help me today...do we av a president?
yes we HAD
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
onyxo76: ASUU on strike

SSANU on strike

NASU on strike

NARD on strike

PHCN on strike.

EVERYBODY ON STRIKE.....!!
but toto and prik still dey work o
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Psychic26: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tot SSANU had been paid? Oh well, my dad is affected, i'm affected! D country is affected. Pray guyz. shocked
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by duality(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Wait.. Is the FG responsible for NASU in state universities? I need explanation about how this things work.
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by divads(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
i pledge to nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest, to serve nigeria with all my strength, to defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory so help me God!gringringringringrin
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by onyxo76(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
IYA NGBALI: but toto and prik still dey work o
you funny o those 2 don't need salary to function..
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by onyxo76(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
Psychic26: Tot SSANU had been paid? Oh well, my dad is affected, i'm affected! D country is affected. Pray guyz. shocked
we have not been paid o..
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by babaajala: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
duality: Wait.. Is the FG responsible for NASU in state universities? I need explanation about how this things work.
am not sure federal govt is responsible for payment of NASU for state universities.that should be the state government. so am not sure state university is involved
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by otokx(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
There seems to be some confusion some where.
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
List of current strikers in Nigeria as at the 1st week of October, 2013.

1) ASUU

2) NASU

3) SSANU

4) ASUP

5) RESIDENT DOCTORS

6) NEPA/PHCN

7) NUT (TO JOIN SOON)

cool NLC (TO JOIN SOON)

ONLY IN NIGERIA AND ALL AT THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME AND UNDER GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION.

IS THIS THE KIND OF LEADER WE WANT TO CONTINUE RULING US COME 2015? GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN MUST GO. VOTE WISELY!!!

You can add more unions currently on strike if you have.
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Nicepoker(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
national association of unemployed graduates should also embark on an industrial action signed by their unemployed presido
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by omodave(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
kokoye: Your president does not care....read his lips.

Nigeria is getting better ..as long as its 0.0001% citizens are buying g-wagon and moving to Lekki.

who cares about the remaining 99.9999% ??

The politicians need those people to be poor anyway..so they can be used as tools.

And may thunder fire anyone who says 'end time things'. ASUU and NASU have been going on strike in Nigeria for over 25 yrs!!

abeg take am easy
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by omodave(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
divads: i pledge to nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest, to serve nigeria with all my strength, to defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory so help me God!gringringringringrin

that is it bro
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Funpeter: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Eksu NASU strike is three month still counting old now jst hope it wont affect my friends going for service. Btw ASSU dictate everything cos without them NASU are more or less useless.
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Funpeter: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Why cant people resign in nigeria? Why cant they take responsibilty? Why is Emeka worgu still there? What is Omar doing? Why is Jona not using the big stick against ASUU and the rest? Why are pur leaders not sincere?
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by mikanju: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abeg like this page as ASUU strike lingers,to connect with our black american brothers https://m.facebook.com/Blacksacrosstheworld?refid=48&ref=stream
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by OCcool: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
wetin concern 'crayfish' for inside 'fish' matter?
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Sheggun1: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
u beta go learn work...............or port 2 unilorin............beta by far
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Nazirano(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
In the land of
boko haram nd in the time of ASUU,nard,nasu,ssanu nd nepa strike. the future of a great nation
lies on the shoulder of a clueless president, and his name is
i no call anybody o.
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Foxzo: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Just passing but fill like i should comment, i don't know dat Niaja have a lot of strikers like dis, still we lack goals
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Foxzo: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
dat 1 dey no dey strike ooo
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by hopeyemih(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Funpeter: Eksu NASU strike is three month still counting old now jst hope it wont affect my friends going for service. Btw ASSU dictate everything cos without them NASU are more or less useless.

my broda EKSU NASU stryk is irrelivant jaree..dey wer on stryk wen i registerd nd submited ma course form!
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by kendraloops(f): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Do u think this strike wud affect prospective corpers for batch C? Cos I don't think any staff wud be around to distribute the call up letters to them and assist with their clearance also.
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by olalekan1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Its like govt cant hold salaries of ASUU members without affecting ssanu and nasu.
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Fynestboi: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
yehhhhhh NBMRWL oooo gringringringrin
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Fynestboi: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Funpeter: Eksu NASU strike is three month still counting old now jst hope it wont affect my friends going for service. Btw ASSU dictate everything cos without them NASU are more or less useless.
ASUU and nt ASSU
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Fynestboi: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
ASUU and nt ASSUgringrin
Re: NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow by Luizkid(m): 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Finally this is what i've been afraid of. How are we going for service by Nov, if NASU who are supposed to take care of our Mobilization are on STRIKEEEEE?? Oh GOD please intervene in all these happenings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences / EFCC Arrests Two For Operating Examination Malpractice Websites / RSUST Cut Off Point For 2016/2017 Academic Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.