Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room (13769 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by BabyTee1(f): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
nossycheek: Pls i have a sister that chose Unilorin, and got 68% in her post UME. Pls is the list out now?
d 1st list is out:-) still waiting 4 d 2nd though
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by lawalhafis: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]I rep pharmacy!!!!!......bera by fa
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by BabyTee1(f): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Of d greatest unilorites!!!...I dey hail ooo especially d cations and anions in d building. I REP '13 CHM
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Denn: Unilorin...those days in Mini Campus

African Hall, LR, IOT, H block, F Block, PG Block, ABSS building, Zion.

i remember the gym vividly and all the extra-night affairs on the porch. those cuddling and smooching whilst people prayed on Zion less than 10 metres away.

I remember the day DMX was gunned down too in front of the gate....horrid!

girl hostels runs....

days of NITEL Call cards...phone booths near SUB building. Oh SUB Building and the bread and egg 'burgers'.

the days when our DSTV was tuned to CNN and MM action and less of football... you had to be a top exco to hold the remote

Mr Ajayi of Political Science, your plans to make us failures did not work. You gave hundreds of students F in your useless POS111. Mr Badmus of blessed memory, your chocolate coloured mercedes v booth that is always parked at the beer parlour at Unilorin mini campus junction brings faint memories.

Mr Ijaiya, Mr Olaniyi, Dr Taiwo, Mrs (i have forgotten the name of this fine chic lecturer in accounting...my classmate, victor failed her course because he was always drooling at her well set hips and bosoms)

All thanks to the departmental associations and the intense politicking. this taught me a lot on strategy and schematics....election influencing techniques that PDP will cower to learn about....yes elections were 'influenced' and it was done for a long long time... smiley

the days of rivalry between UME and Direct entry...

the days of intense aluta and ambulance burning. Police tear gas and rubber bullets. ...shagaya et al. how shagaya survived and others, including final year medical students got expelled will always remain a mystery.

the days of cybercafes and all night browsing. fortunate restaurant jollof rice. ( i discovered that those ladies at forunate restaurant will sell the same quantity no matter the price you call, so i ask for 60 naira rice and still get same quantity as you ordering 100 naira rice).

Great June 12. bread and beans i hail thee.!!!

zobo united in all ramifications.

i remember our old but functional library. i had great skill at toasting girls in the library....of course not by talking....i write short notes and pass it accross to them. i was good at scribbling poems on-the-go and would quickly compose heart-melting word-soups and pass same to the innocent lady...a smile is all i need and soon her name and hostel number pops up....the rest becomes history. sometimes however, i get a scorn that can send you on exile to soweto. those girls can form upon nothing!

the igi-iwes of the century...those book 'jackers' that can read till even the author slumps from over-repitition. the young lecturers that prefer to rush us through volumes of course materials...they get some of us more confused than composed. thanks to those extra tutorials...some people would have crashed out with less than 1 point CGPA.

sorry for the ramblings....i just missed my school days ni and passed well despite my 'flows'

#BetterByFar
ogbeni. Nice write up, powerd by a gud memory. Bt take note, mr ijaiya is nw dr ijaiya. Bbf Economic 200l
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Denn: Unilorin...those days in Mini Campus

African Hall, LR, IOT, H block, F Block, PG Block, ABSS building, Zion.

i remember the gym vividly and all the extra-night affairs on the porch. those cuddling and smooching whilst people prayed on Zion less than 10 metres away.

I remember the day DMX was gunned down too in front of the gate....horrid!

girl hostels runs....

days of NITEL Call cards...phone booths near SUB building. Oh SUB Building and the bread and egg 'burgers'.

the days when our DSTV was tuned to CNN and MM action and less of football... you had to be a top exco to hold the remote

Mr Ajayi of Political Science, your plans to make us failures did not work. You gave hundreds of students F in your useless POS111. Mr Badmus of blessed memory, your chocolate coloured mercedes v booth that is always parked at the beer parlour at Unilorin mini campus junction brings faint memories.

Mr Ijaiya, Mr Olaniyi, Dr Taiwo, Mrs (i have forgotten the name of this fine chic lecturer in accounting...my classmate, victor failed her course because he was always drooling at her well set hips and bosoms)

All thanks to the departmental associations and the intense politicking. this taught me a lot on strategy and schematics....election influencing techniques that PDP will cower to learn about....yes elections were 'influenced' and it was done for a long long time... smiley

the days of rivalry between UME and Direct entry...

the days of intense aluta and ambulance burning. Police tear gas and rubber bullets. ...shagaya et al. how shagaya survived and others, including final year medical students got expelled will always remain a mystery.

the days of cybercafes and all night browsing. fortunate restaurant jollof rice. ( i discovered that those ladies at forunate restaurant will sell the same quantity no matter the price you call, so i ask for 60 naira rice and still get same quantity as you ordering 100 naira rice).

Great June 12. bread and beans i hail thee.!!!

zobo united in all ramifications.

i remember our old but functional library. i had great skill at toasting girls in the library....of course not by talking....i write short notes and pass it accross to them. i was good at scribbling poems on-the-go and would quickly compose heart-melting word-soups and pass same to the innocent lady...a smile is all i need and soon her name and hostel number pops up....the rest becomes history. sometimes however, i get a scorn that can send you on exile to soweto. those girls can form upon nothing!

the igi-iwes of the century...those book 'jackers' that can read till even the author slumps from over-repitition. the young lecturers that prefer to rush us through volumes of course materials...they get some of us more confused than composed. thanks to those extra tutorials...some people would have crashed out with less than 1 point CGPA.

sorry for the ramblings....i just missed my school days ni and passed well despite my 'flows'

#BetterByFar
ogbeni. Nice write up, powerd by a gud memory. Bt take note, mr ijaiya is nw dr ijaiya. Bbf Economics 200l
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
I read law 2013.......graduate.....

@Adeshewa, you sound familiar. Well, I don't wanna reveal my identity and yours here but I finished in 2012 and I think we both shared CACSA in common and should rem. remember me now with my a.k.a "scholar".
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
L Blessing: Subscribing...

Awon ti faculty of Art...Lol
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by lachill(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
rashfat: Kpoko to all 500L Agric students, forward ever. One love
Agro fellow....surviving Enibukun ATM
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
BabyTee1: Of d greatest unilorites!!!...I dey hail ooo especially d cations and anions in d building. I REP '13 CHM

Chemical! Awon ti prof Obaleye...I fear that department. ICH and CHM...I bow
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by adbaba(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Conceptz:
Really Im Tayo, same sch, same level, same dept

i know u wella.hw tinz my broda.i cnt intro myself cos i wnt to stay low.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by aibee01(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Annie09: Nle faa, unılorın my alma mata ı rep# geography graduate 2012/2013#
...........identify urself plzz.....am aibee
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by BabyTee1(f): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Adonis4u: .

Chemical! Awon ti prof Obaleye...I fear that department. ICH and CHM...I bow
awa niyen...all izz wel provided oluwa is involved
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Burlah4u2c(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
ama Geofella(geology) 300L. I was scared of the crossing c.g.p.a (1.5) at first. Adupe lowo olorun. To d ladies; This is nt d time to change ur boyfriend or add. Guys wil respect you when ur cgpa is smiling-nt crawling. Abeg, do nt gapa to ur staylites. Be humble and learn frm them. It worked for me. *Okeodolite till I grad*.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by olopan(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
i rep physics final year #betterbyfar
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Adonis4u:

@Adeshewa, you sound familiar. Well, I don't wanna reveal my identity and yours here but I finished in 2012 and I think we both shared CACSA in common and should rem. remember me now with my a.k.a "scholar".
hmmmm....am also sharing CACSA wit U̶̲̥̅̊ both, sis sewa of God and bro d***d of christ. grin
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by ajidesola: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
pls I want to take uniilorin Pre-Degree,so I nid all necessary info about d prog,pls u can info me on 2go @ ajide154,pls i really nid ur info,tanx nd God bless u
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Graduated from ? department............2012............Am seriously missing my best lecturer advice nd words of encouragement Dr ??.............Iya Yusuff missing her food 2
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Debbylia: hmmmm....am also sharing CACSA wit U̶̲̥̅̊ both, sis sewa of God and bro d***d of christ. grin

Hmmm....I think I know you cheesy How are you doing fa? Nice to meet you again on this forum.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by segxes23(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Repping Political Science,and the Norm Breakers. Shoutout to the ever fearless Homopolitikus.
OXhegun 300lvl POS.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by herbdull(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
The fear of facing Tanke is the beginning of wisdom... My Alma mata #Chem '10 class
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by draypyper(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
And where are the ENGINE DUDES/BABES shocked

Electrical Engr grad, 2011............ Prof. Olufeagba, Iba re ooo!
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Harzan(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
And where are the ENGINE DUDES/BABES shocked

Electrical Engr grad, 2011............ Prof. Olufeagba, Iba re ooo!

Always feeling cool to be an Engine Boi, any where on Earth! #BetterByFar
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by drhammed: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bros, abeg wl lyk u 2 drop ur 2go name or whatsap numba,wl lyk 2 gt sm info frm u, mine na whatsap 08139231371 2go : drhammed
lawal hafis: [/color][color=#000099]I rep pharmacy!!!!!......bera by fa
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by primeson1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
Where are the blue and black guys.. 2012 Accounting grad here...
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by akinsadeez(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
I remember d days of anxiously waiting n doing night vigil whenever hostel accommodation was to open on the portal.
100 level, going to minor in history, sociology, economics and many other courses that has absolutely nothing to do with law. Dose were d days mehn.
I can never forget d two days when I walked from car park to school gate because there were no cabs.
I remember the first year that Computer based test was introduced when students were doing exams at 2am in d cbt centre. Mid nite exams was so common dat year.
So many experiences to recount. But d best of all is dat I read my 5years course in 4 n half years. That's d beauty of unilorin.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by moshammed(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
A̶̲̥̅̊ beta by far skul producing beta by far graduates.... ȋ̝̊̅ rep biochemistry 2012/2013.... Greatest Unilorites! Greatest Nassites!! Greatest Metabolites!!! Convocation on mƔ mind...
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by tolman061(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmm...Prof Oloyede, i super hate u...Chemistry 09set Alumnus,i hail fa smiley...despite my strong 3rdi smiley.iRep beta by far serzly #TeamNafdac
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by lakusi(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
I rep F.E.T !!! #TeamElect&ElectEngrg2013
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by lakusi(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
I rep F.E.T !!! #TeamElect&ElectEngrg2013 grin cheesy grin
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
tolman061: Hmmm...Prof Oloyede, i super hate u...Chemistry 09set Alumnus,i hail fa smiley...despite my strong 3rdi smiley.iRep beta by far serzly #TeamNafdac

With due respect sir, I don't think it's proper for us to come to an online forum like this and show our hatred expectially by mentioning names.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
Adonis4u:

Hmmm....I think I know you cheesy How are you doing fa? Nice to meet you again on this forum.
am doing great fa! But shey U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ sabi me cos no be debby I dey use for sch o.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by nitlad: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Proud Alumnus here. Representing. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilorin Screening Test Result / How Does An Adult Take WAEC? / Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Is Not Dead, He's Receiving Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.