Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room (13768 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
wow...i graduated in 2006 @ Mini Campus Faculty of Arts, Popularly Known as Comrade PLATO grin grin grin
Kai...But i messed upoooh, I kept My Virginity all through embarassed
UNTIL ONE CALABAR BABE DISVIRGINED ME FOR NYSC CAMP SOKOTO wink cheesy
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by tolman061(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
U wont understand my dear,bt all d same. its ok
Adonis4u:

With due respect sir, I don't think it's proper for us to come to an online forum like this and show our hatred expectially by mentioning names.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by igwechosen(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
seconded
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Spyde(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Graduatin engine dude in da aos,
#team mech Engine 2013
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Kammy12: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yes, we are indeed 'BETTER BY FAR'. Unilorin still remains the only University in Nigeria.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Stevostical(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
I rep #Economics edu 400l. Truly truly my gr8 university is BETTER BY FAR! one luv
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Portableleemah: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Gud evening t you all. Greatest Unilorites, I A̶̲̥̅♏ a microbiology Graduate buh currently running my second Degree in the nursing science in d same Institution. Missing PS Badly cos life at PS is very diff than that at d college. Our mata we sing. Kudos to my able and capable ex-supervisor Prof Alhassan Sani.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by hematomy1: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
I hail my Alma mata
Better By Far!
#Ind. Chem
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Kensco(f): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote
author=nen4]i just go admission there,to study SEXOLOGY........Anybody
studying this course should help me out.....[/quote] weirdo!
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by hermeen(f): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Unilorin, better by far...... I luv dis school because u'll read as if u want 2 apply for international scholarship.... I hail ooo my social fellow in d building 2013/2014 set. I miss u guyz. Regards 2 Adebisi, character matter ( Ay muhammed) name it ( prof. yusuf) symbolic interaction ( prof salawu) kekere ( Dr fawole) madam Deborah Adekeye we've missed ur cramming...
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by hot937(f): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Someone from my time. U even remembered when DMX was killed that piece of shit. What about when Efe (Bucaneers No1) was decapitated?
I was in Finance Dept 95- 2000. Lived in H Block,Adewole Estate and Agbo Oba

Mentioning all those places on d mini-campus is making me really sentimental right now I can see everything in my mind's eye. It is hard to believe that over 10years have passed

author=Denn]Unilorin...those days in Mini Campus

African Hall, LR, IOT, H block, F Block, PG Block, ABSS building, Zion.

i remember the gym vividly and all the extra-night affairs on the porch. those cuddling and smooching whilst people prayed on Zion less than 10 metres away.

I remember the day DMX was gunned down too in front of the gate....horrid!

girl hostels runs....

days of NITEL Call cards...phone booths near SUB building. Oh SUB Building and the bread and egg 'burgers'.

the days when our DSTV was tuned to CNN and MM action and less of football... you had to be a top exco to hold the remote

Mr Ajayi of Political Science, your plans to make us failures did not work. You gave hundreds of students F in your useless POS111. Mr Badmus of blessed memory, your chocolate coloured mercedes v booth that is always parked at the beer parlour at Unilorin mini campus junction brings faint memories.

Mr Ijaiya, Mr Olaniyi, Dr Taiwo, Mrs (i have forgotten the name of this fine chic lecturer in accounting...my classmate, victor failed her course because he was always drooling at her well set hips and bosoms)

All thanks to the departmental associations and the intense politicking. this taught me a lot on strategy and schematics....election influencing techniques that PDP will cower to learn about....yes elections were 'influenced' and it was done for a long long time... smiley

the days of rivalry between UME and Direct entry...

the days of intense aluta and ambulance burning. Police tear gas and rubber bullets. ...shagaya et al. how shagaya survived and others, including final year medical students got expelled will always remain a mystery.

the days of cybercafes and all night browsing. fortunate restaurant jollof rice. ( i discovered that those ladies at forunate restaurant will sell the same quantity no matter the price you call, so i ask for 60 naira rice and still get same quantity as you ordering 100 naira rice).

Great June 12. bread and beans i hail thee.!!!

zobo united in all ramifications.

i remember our old but functional library. i had great skill at toasting girls in the library....of course not by talking....i write short notes and pass it accross to them. i was good at scribbling poems on-the-go and would quickly compose heart-melting word-soups and pass same to the innocent lady...a smile is all i need and soon her name and hostel number pops up....the rest becomes history. sometimes however, i get a scorn that can send you on exile to soweto. those girls can form upon nothing!

the igi-iwes of the century...those book 'jackers' that can read till even the author slumps from over-repitition. the young lecturers that prefer to rush us through volumes of course materials...they get some of us more confused than composed. thanks to those extra tutorials...some people would have crashed out with less than 1 point CGPA.

sorry for the ramblings....i just missed my school days ni and passed well despite my 'flows'

#BetterByFar
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by phaphyz05(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kammy12: Yes, we are indeed 'BETTER BY FAR'. Unilorin still remains the only University in Nigeria.
Oga easy nah na so Una special reach?
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Debbylia: am doing great fa! But shey U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ sabi me cos no be debby I dey use for sch o.

Lol...that means I took you for one sista debby be that o! Anyway sha, you can pm me your identity and let's re-unite since fate has brought us back together. Cool.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
phaphyz05: .
Oga easy nah na so Una special reach?

Yesso! We are special ganni...lol...and u rep?
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 12:01am On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmm better by far indeed! I remembered the days of writing exams just immediately after new year celebration, I remembered the days of dress code including Id cards things....I remembered the days of struggling to get a seat in the library during exam periods.

I can't forget the delicious amala at iya yusuf restaurant and the fried(curry) and jollof rice at sister biggs(Lagos hostel). I remembered mama kabba at the back of the black market besides SUB where we used to eat pounded yam in large quantities.....

I remembered village one hostel....the one and only boys hostel where everyone wants to be noticed...I miss guys like Kuti and his team....I must not forget MBO the chairman, thanks for the nice party you organized for the finalist...the rice and big chunks of meat were awesome.

Unilorin is indeed better by far and am proud to represent.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2013
adbaba: Its great to b a unilorite.studying in unilorin could so difficult and culd b easy.it depends on hw u want it.

Am a 300 lvl std of physics.i must say it was hell during my 100lvl days till i discovrd myself.then when i just got my admisn.i was told a lot of bullsh.t abt my dept.i swollowed all hook,line and sinker.it really affected me.til i started believin otherwise.then changes came.

2 d newly admited students dnt let d admsn get into ur head.START NOW!. NEVA compare urself wit anybody.take every course offered/moved whatever as a good omen and love it.treat dat course like a new born baby that needs attentn.follow ur instinct.B wit dose wit positive mentality.prioritize ur time.have a gud stalite as a friend and confidant....it goes on and on...THE MOST IMPORTANT IS 'PUT GOD 1ST'.

2 my fellow stalites i hail o.to the alumus iba yin o.BBF nooni.

Good one! I like your tactics, and I encourage you to keep it up. I also used similar tools during my time and looking back am happy I did.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by J0sh007: 1:11am On Oct 12, 2013
Better by far. Just got admitted to study plant biology how the hostel spaces flew past me, i dont know. Now m gna be having accomodation problems! Anyone in my department pls hala @ me
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Issfat: 2:24am On Oct 12, 2013
can anyone assist wt accomodation? A room Self contain preferably. Call me on 08074481966
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 3:50am On Oct 12, 2013
Adonis4u:

Lol...that means I took you for one sista debby be that o! Anyway sha, you can pm me your identity and let's re-unite since fate has brought us back together. Cool.
Exactly, ain't the sis debby U̶̲̥̅̊ think. Sent a request via mail τ̅☺ you.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by manmade(m): 4:06am On Oct 12, 2013
Debbylia: Exactly, ain't the sis debby U̶̲̥̅̊ think. Sent a request via mail τ̅☺ you.
A new love story loading..... do remember to invite us if it turn out well .

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by sinmisolaoluwa: 5:48am On Oct 12, 2013
.......I Rep history and International studies 200L

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by piagetskinner(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2013
bettydee: In love,peace and harmony,
we shall build the tower,
unilorinnnnnnnn.........

my alma matter,i rep guidance and counselling dept(2012),faculty of education.i can neva forget those days.
Abi ooo...those days of Femin michael nd Dr maureengringrin
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by piagetskinner(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2013
bettydee: In love,peace and harmony,
we shall build the tower,
unilorinnnnnnnn.........

my alma matter,i rep guidance and counselling dept(2012),faculty of education.i can neva forget those days.
Abi ooo...those days of Femi, michael nd Dr maureengringrin
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by demmyboy1(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2013
Better by Far,still remember the great lecturers that constitute the Accounting and Finance dept. Dr. Abideen Adewale i miss your lectures , Mrs. Osemene your head dey there.The hustle of night class still fresh in memory,miss my alma mata. 2009 Alumnus
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Haywhymido(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2013
Awon ti faculty of arts. #Up lisa
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2013
Adonis4u: Hmmm better by far indeed! I remembered the days of writing exams just immediately after new year celebration, I remembered the days of dress code including Id cards things....I remembered the days of struggling to get a seat in the library during exam periods.

I can't forget the delicious amala at iya yusuf restaurant and the fried(curry) and jollof rice at sister biggs(Lagos hostel). I remembered mama kabba at the back of the black market besides SUB where we used to eat pounded yam in large quantities.....

I remembered village one hostel....the one and only boys hostel where everyone wants to be noticed...I miss guys like Kuti and his team....I must not forget MBO the chairman, thanks for the nice party you organized for the finalist...the rice and big chunks of meat were awesome.

Unilorin is indeed better by far and am proud to represent.
Kuti's friend is here oooo we stayed in d same room
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2013
manmade: A new love story loading..... do remember to invite us if it turn out well .
. Hehehehehehehehe.....If I hear, dis one na one family ☀̤̣̈̇f God tinz.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2013
tope ayan: Kuti's friend is here oooo we stayed in d same room

Na una dey disturb us for hostel dat time se? Omo I really enjoyed you guys ganni...with you guys no dull moment for our compound. All the singing and dancing things....Chai...I dey miss my alma matter o!

do u also know Gbenga comp sci?
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2013
manmade: A new love story loading..... do remember to invite us if it turn out well .

Lol....No worry I go send you invitation...I laugh in chinese...hahahahah Na for waterview(unilorin) we go do the wedding things.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2013
Debbylia: Exactly, ain't the sis debby U̶̲̥̅̊ think. Sent a request via mail τ̅☺ you.

Ok I got it. You know what to do.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2013
Kensco: weirdo!

Hmmm, nothing of such in Unilorin....If you want such courses then you should be looking at up country universities...I no mention any name o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilorin Screening Test Result / How Does An Adult Take WAEC? / Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Is Not Dead, He's Receiving Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.