Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) (4630 Views)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Petmayor: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2013
Apparently, this seems to be a new internet craze.
Quite a number of shocking videos of men pretending to ask out women in funny and bizzare ways have been appearing on YouTube lately.
One of the most brazen ones is this young man who took off his clothes, sporting an erection and begins approaching women to ask for their numbers.
The video, aptly titled Naked Guy Picking Up Girls shows the man who calls himself Freddie Fairhair as he attempts to pick up women in the park.
As expected, a lot of the women he approached seem completely shocked and disgusted while others just laughed it off.

Personally, I don't see this happening in any African countries; well maybe in South Africa sha? Guys, what's your take on this?

Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Cutesexy1(f): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2013
Crazy
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by enigmagu1(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2013
chai!
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2013
Madness of the highest Order!..
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by mysticgal(f): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy,what will he use the number for,i don see already so what's new
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by AbuMikey(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2013
Na so craze dey start cheesy
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2013
Lolllzz
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by homesteady(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2013
If I'm a lady and any guy tries this near me, I'll just give him 3 direct slaps! 2 on the face and the last 1 on his joystick! angry
#IhateFoolishness

1 Like

Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Petmayor: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady: If I'm a lady and any guy tries this near me, I'll just give him 3 direct slaps! 2 on the face and the last 1 on his joystick! angry
#IhateFoolishness

LMAO!
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Swaggot00(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady: If I'm a lady and any guy tries this near me, I'll just give him 3 direct slaps! 2 on the face and the last 1 on his joystick ! angry
#IhateFoolishness
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by imsuboi(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2013
lol.. congi personified!
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by ogeoflyf(f): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mke e cme try am 4 lagos.. u go ansa ritualist by force. grin grin
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
Petmayor:

The video, aptly titled Naked Guy Picking Up Girls shows the man who calls himself Freddie Fairhair as he attempts to pick up women in the park.
As expected, a lot of the women he approached seem completely shocked and disgusted while others just laughed it off.

E be like something do you for eye.

Those women didn't laugh it off - they were giggling LIKE MAD.

And did you also fail to notice that most of them gave him their numbers, and even hugged him?
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Tonia500(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Na madness grin
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by lertee(f): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is bad..aye nshe grin
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady: If I'm a lady and any guy tries this near me, I'll just give him 3 direct slaps! 2 on the face and the last 1 on his joystick! angry
#IhateFoolishness

You're kidding!

Slapping him on his Ðïçk?

That will provoke a full-blown raging hard-on.
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Tholudee(f): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
undecided orisirisi
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mke him no kom meet my babe wen I dey dere shaa¤
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Adaeze003(f): 12:11am On Oct 04, 2013
Gags: just for laughs
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by badmeat(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wen person wan mad!e dey start like swag,
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Petmayor: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Austeenx:

You're kidding!

Slapping him on his Ðïçk?

That will provoke a full-blown raging hard-on.

E go better for the girl make she allow sleeping dog lies ooo.
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
He was being funny about it not pervy.

If he was stroking it while asking then the ladies would have been disgusted.
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by segello58(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
No reasonable women or lady will mind him. Because he's got no dignity or respect for his personality so how can this kind of Idot serv a potential husband.
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Petmayor: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Richfella:

E be like something do you for eye.

Those women didn't laugh it off - they were giggling LIKE MAD.

And did you also fail to notice that most of them gave him their numbers, and even hugged him?

Guy, make u commot the log of wood wey dey ur eyes so that u fit see the other two ladies in the third picture.

And why did u say "most of them"? Why didn't u say "all of them" to buttress ur blind observation? No offense.
Re: Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) by Princessmel(f): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
He's advertising his product na wink
Ride on bro grin
If only Nigerian men were like this :/

(1) (Reply)

He Has Been Asking Me Out For 8yrs / Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? / Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.