Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47383 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by SHAIBULIAR: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided
as if you fine?you wowo pass my gorilla

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Gbengard(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided
Lo ba tan! U don burst our mouth
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Youngpo413: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lovexme:

Taking a census out of the guys in your class isn't a base for good judgement. undecided

Personally, I'm not choosy (well, not totally), but there's got to be a seamless connection.

the ugly babes,na them dey get the tightest catpussies,perfect bodies and bigger backyards etc
so guy that settles for less knows what they want.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by JohnnyPalmer: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
I totally disagree with the OP on this,

How on Earth will you say guyz don't have the right to be choosy?

Who says 4 out of 6 girls are beautiful? Its totally wrong, infact its 1 out of 6, except you don't know what beauty is!

Most ladies are fake, you tell me you are beautiful with your fake hair, fake eye lashes, some bleach, all nah wash! How does make up amount to beauty?

Ladies are the best painters on earth, they so much know how to paint their face, and have a different look, and yet you call that beauty!

Many girls spent a lot of money trying to look good yet they are still fake or ugly, they buy brazilian hair, some want to look blonde, they buy expensive toning creams, lipsticks eyeshadows...but still looks ugly, as for the guys its a matter of being financially owkay, most guyz have better looks when compared to the ladies, just check couples, in most cases its the Man that looks better

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Youngpo413: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lovexme:

Taking a census out of the guys in your class isn't a base for good judgement. undecided

Personally, I'm not choosy (well, not totally), but there's got to be a seamless connection.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Youngpo413: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lovexme:

the ugly babes,na them dey get the tightest catpussies,perfect bodies and bigger backyards etc
so guy that settles for less knows what they want.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by JohnnyPalmer: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ladies should forget the you're beautiful or looking good we do tell them, its a lie, atleast for majority of them, its just to get what we want! Or like teasing you!

Most of you are as ugly as ......

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by JohnnyPalmer: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ladies should forget the you're beautiful or looking good we do tell them, its a lie, atleast for majority of them, its just to get what we want! Or like teasing you!

Most of you are as ugly as ......

Even the MBGN contest over 50% of them are ugly.

In nollywood, gollywood, more than half of our so called actresses are ugly
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Youngpo413: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bigflamie:
Cos we go out on our own natural self with no fake smiling face, walking style. in fact you ladies are fake.

ta`i ch`i lung
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Youngpo413: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bigflamie:
Can we see your pics?

gbam
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nigerian guys are ugly and they smell!

Nigerian guys should learn to use deodorants, y'all stink!

Nigerian guys need to stop trying to hug girls when they have wet underarms.

Nigerians guys are ugly and dirty!

(I'm not generalizing!)
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
i believe i've countered all d reasonable arguements here. pls read tru d post b4 u comment. i can't keep repeatin my replies about make up, d census etc.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mechummy, no wonder u opened dat ur pigyansh-lyk mouth 2 say rubbish 2 guys (ur pix says it all). U sef go dey refer 2urself as a beautiful gal o, chai! Wonders shal neva END.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
i believe i've countered all d reasonable arguements here. pls read tru d pages b4 u comment. i can't continue 2 repeat my replies about make up, d census etc.okay just read tru.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: i believe i've countered all d reasonable arguements here. pls read tru d post b4 u comment. i can't keep repeatin my replies about make up, d census etc.
sorry, r u beautiful?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
We can't even begin to compare the amount of ugly boys to girls in Nigeria.

The men will win "most wowority" hands down!

If a research was to be carried out in Nigeria, we would find out that, for every 1 ugly lady, we have 10 ugly men.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jmoore(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
I hope no one commits suicide oh.

Make I relax and enjoy the show.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Chynx(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Matthew briggs: In as much as I am not in support of the concept of "been choosy", I also believe one should never settle for less.

Moreover the premise of the op's statement is flawed. Let me re-engineer her statement to prove my point.

mtcheew >> okay yesterday, i was following this thread on nl about what ladies expect from their dream man, for the first time and i noticed that most pple seemed to want their man to be Rich (at least have a ride) handsome and tall. so this morning i sat in d lecture hall(i was a lil early)and watched people walk in. i decided to rate people by their wealth(those with car keys), looks and height. what i observed got me wondering if ladies have d "right" to assess guys based on their wealth, looks & height cos virtually all d ladies that came only verrrry few had a ride and even the one's that had a rides had it bought by their Bf of sugar daddies, also as per height out of every 6 ladies, there were 4 short ones, the remaining 2 were 'just there or tall'.

Guys on the other hand are the exact opposite. Most of them had rides bought by their hard earned money. also out of every 6 guys, 4 were Average height, one is Tall and only one is short. am a sucker for good looks by d way, i'll choose a good looking lady [s]over a short and ugly lady any time. anyway[/s] just my two cents <<

The fact is the way the society is structured, men and women are assessed by different standards.

It's either one is up to the standard and in turn enjoy the benefits, or falls below it and suffers the consequences.

Either way no matter the category you falls into. Live your life, enjoy it to fullest and maybe one day you'll get to find and live happily ever after with your one and only.

#Matthew Briggs.

Guy, u are talentedly wicked! Lol

u

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ikekings(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lmao @comments... Guys are not smiling... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by sultanemerald(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lol. Some girls are so upset about some of the replies by the guys. Then some girls don't even know what is being fine, handsome or good looking. Then, some also have decided to judge either party (ladies and men) based on what they wear, the use of cosmetics and all. I'll continue to read. I love this thread tho.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is the type of thread you take to the toilet with you. Take a good and soothing pee, wash your hands and clean your hands with the thread. Then throw it in the toilet bin. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Gbengard(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian: Nigerian guys are ugly and they smell!

Nigerian guys should learn to use deodorants, y'all stink!

Nigerian guys need to stop trying to hug girls when they have wet underarms.

Nigerians guys are ugly and dirty!

(I'm not generalizing!)
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: sorry, r u beautiful?
am a knockout. grin how bout u? r u handsome?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by JosephCudjoe(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: okay yesterday, i was following this thread on nl about meeting ur blind date for the first time and i noticed that most pple seemed to think their dates were ugly. so this morning i sat in d lecture hall(i was a lil early)and watched people walk in. i decided to rate their looks. what i observed got me wondering if guys have d "right" to assess ladies based on their looks cos virtually all d ladies are beautiful(okay most anyway), i mean out of every 6 ladies, there were 4 beautiful ones.
Must confess this is d most useless thread 4 d day.My pt. Is dix can u create human beings dat u tagged God's creation ugly.Obviously,it seems u r on the immature syd, what good it is in u marryin a fine boy nd end up bin unappreciated by hm na avin ao unhappy home.Fine boy aint everytin,it fades away,My dear seek xter.nd my observation is dz most of 9ja gehs r fake they wear makeup cos of deir defiencies.9ja guys r real nd we r appreciated by oda gehs in oda parts of d world.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by kerzakov25: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: the remaining 2 were 'just there'. guys on the other hand are the exact opposite. out of every 6 guys, 4 are not good looking, one is handsome and one is just there. am a sucker for good looks by d way, i'll choose a good looking guy over a rich one any time. anyway just my two cents
let's see who is ranting.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Ukutsgp(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
And d funniest thing is dat ladies cannot do without us. Our pocket too. All they hv is bad mouth. All i know is dat no man is ugly unless from d mind.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chynx:

Guy, u are talentedly wicked! Lol

u
yeah, hate 2 admit it but i was actually impressed by mr brigg's comment. and dat's sayin sumtin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by SaintChukz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: i believe i've countered all d reasonable arguements here. pls read tru d post b4 u comment. i can't keep repeatin my replies about make up, d census etc.
Congrats...it's your first NL Topic and it made the homepage. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! By the way are you pwettie..or Ugly or just there(according to your initial post)
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by kerzakov25: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
true talk. Avin known ur brothers for so long, I wud agree wit u. And they look so much like ur dad

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Pdizzle(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: am a knockout. grin how bout u? r u handsome?
lets see u nw
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is an example of what the op is talking about grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/581764_96_jpg45fca35bf2e29ddb2e49305da1c813d6

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: am a knockout. grin how bout u? r u handsome?
i'm a disco-lyt, can we hook up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.