Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? (23575 Views)

Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
cintia: @ op, what I can tell you is that you should have as many boyfriends as possible now so that when your husband starts cheating, you will have available men to cheat back with.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
princess chloe: I took my time to read through all comments, and i must say majority did not speak the plain truth. marriage is complex and very unpredictable. No two marriages are the same, and no one knows exactly what to expect until u pick your own package. Many people do not know the difference between ENJOYING and ENDURING marriage. most Nigerians endure their marriages because divorce is even worse. if you are putting so much effort into making your marriage work, and your partner is not, are you enjoying such marriage? Happiness is a choice, yes i agree, u can choose to be happy even though you are not enjoying your marriage, simply because its your last shot! summarily, people should not confuse happiness with enjoying marriage. Majority will rather remain single in their next lives!! # peace#

TRIPLE GBAM!!!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What will happen if I quote you again?

Abi won ti shepe fun eleyi? (Dem don curse this one)

Cretin, what holy book? And who wrote it?

Aint nobody got time for you .. You are just super facking lame! I'm gonna leave you now to live ur miserable life..

Psychopath seeking attention!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Amefrica:

Aint nobody got time for you .. You are just super facking lame! I'm gonna leave you now to live ur miserable life..

Psychopath seeking attention!

person, so the quoting you threat would not have amounted to anything?

Cretin! undecided
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

person, so the quoting you threat would not have amounted to anything?

Cretin! undecided

Ur s t u p I d I t y is mind-blowing!!!! You would not have been more s t u p i d than this. Mofo of the highest order..
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Amefrica:

Ur s t u p I d I t y is mind-blowing!!!! You would not have been more s t u p i d than this. Mofo of the highest order..

You are a person!

Because of this, I am your God!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Because of this, I am your God!

Whose God Are you sane at all ? grin Dumbo, you are no where near my own Living God.. You needa be hibernated..

Don't quote me again dumbass!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Amefrica:

Whose God Are you sane at all ? grin Dumbo, you are no where near my own Living God.. You needa be hibernated..

Don't quote me again dumbass!

person, continue the blasphemy. Your God is making a declaration over you and you are not accepting it.

Omugor! Continue following writings from medieval illiterates and think you have a brain.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

person, continue the blasphemy. Your God is making a declaration over you and you are not accepting it.

Omugor! Continue following writings from medieval illiterates and think you have a brain.

You could pass for a joker.. grin grin I rebuke you in The Mighty Name of Jesus..

You can drive to hell retar.d!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
Amefrica:

You could pass for a joker.. grin grin I rebuke you in The Mighty Name of Jesus..

You can drive to hell retar.d!

person, why don't you prove to me that your medieval book makes sense.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

person, why don't you prove to me that your medieval book makes sense.

Abii dem swear for you nii.. Shey won bi shoni m'eja nii Why you dey stalk me ? Ugh!

Go get a faqin life and stop being creepy.. Eessh!

BTW! E be like say you just hear that 'person'. Go to school and come back here for an e-fight. Stop causing hullabaloo on this thread.

PEACE!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Amefrica:

Abii dem swear for you nii.. Shey won bi shoni m'eja nii Why you dey stalk me ? Ugh!

Go get a faqin life and stop being creepy.. Eessh!

BTW! E be like say you just hear that 'person'. Go to school and come back here for an e-fight. Stop casing hullabaloo on this thread.

PEACE!

Moronic product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin

Ranting like a person without any point. He does not even have the brain to defend the religion that he moronically chooses to run his life and wants to fight for. Proper mugu zombie! Just follow without questioning or reasoning. undecided
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by gistextra(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by tete7000(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

Which God?

Orunmila abi na Buddha?

When and where did this God create marriage? Where is the instruction manual placed?
If you don't believe it was God then it must be your father, The Devil. Ode, mumu, a fool that says in his heart that there is no God. I feel sorry for your likes
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
tete7000:
If you don't believe it was God then it must be your father, The Devil. Ode, mumu, a fool that says in his heart that there is no God. I feel sorry for your likes

You are a person!

Which God created marriage, cretinous product of a failed education system?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
tete7000:

You dey mind that nymphomaniac He's so daft than one could ever imagine..

Abeg leave him alone to his smelly life, sucha numbskull..
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Happywoman(f): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Yea I enjoy it 98% . . .Buuuuuut Sometimes I dont . And in the past I tell him I want out. This was usually mainly because of extended family stress and some of my crazy girlfriends. But my husband has taught me his personal mantra, "divorce is not an option" . Now we say "baby dem no reach joor!"

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Amefrica:

You dey mind that nymphomaniac He's so daft than one could ever imagine..

Abeg leave him alone to his smelly life, sucha numbskull..

person, why can't you defend your religion?

Is that not proof you are a daft zombie?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

person, why can't you defend your religion?

Is that not proof you are a daft zombie?

I'm not in for argument nigga..

I just pray you know the right path soon before u meet ur waterloo..
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Amefrica:

I'm not in for argument nigga..

I just pray you know the right path soon before u meet ur waterloo..

JEEEEESUS! grin
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

JEEEEESUS! grin

That name JESUS you called now is Mighty and it heals a lot ..
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Amefrica and his new found friend are really cracking me up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ignore him bro! Just ignore pls... Nothing you say would change him.

And mr sagamite, can you pls stop using curse words on this thread? Thanks!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Sagamite(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Amefrica:
That name JESUS you called now is Mighty and it heals a lot ..

Yes o. E don heal my belly.

I just screamed it at a cup of tap water just now and the water turned to Manna milkshake. grin

It is a miracle!

I need to start my own church, come and join so I can help you manage your tithe na. cheesy
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

Yes o. E don heal my belly.

I just scream it at a cup of tap water just now and the water turned to Manna milkshake. grin

It is a miracle!

I need to start my own church, come and join so I can help you manage your tithe na. cheesy

grin grin Badt guy!!!!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
kofsy: Amefrica and his new found friend are really cracking me up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yea, sis. grin Silence is golden.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by felifeli: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
kofsy: Amefrica and his new found friend are really cracking me up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He can't stop. he is (still) married. grin grin
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hi all. Happy sunday. Pls can anyone recommend good books on marriage. I have done some google searching, but i feel it is never too much to ask here too. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by bellong: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
kofsy: Hi all. Happy sunday. Pls can anyone recommend good books on marriage. I have done some google searching, but i feel it is never too much to ask here too. Thanks in anticipation.

No more two.... Gbile Akanni
The proper care and feeding of husbands....... Laura Schlessinger
Marriage on the rock...... Jimmy Evans
Lies at the altar: The truth about great marriages........ Robin L Smith
Life long love affairs: How to have a passionate and deeply rewarding marriage....... Jimmy Evans

You can start with those....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
kofsy: Hi all. Happy sunday. Pls can anyone recommend good books on marriage. I have done some google searching, but i feel it is never too much to ask here too. Thanks in anticipation.

grin grin I would have just that

I'm still single cool
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
bellong:

No more two.... Gbile Akanni
The proper care and feeding of husbands....... Laura Schlessinger
Marriage on the rock...... Jimmy Evans
Lies at the altar: The truth about great marriages........ Robin L Smith
Life long love affairs: How to have a passionate and deeply rewarding marriage....... Jimmy Evans

You can start with those....
wow! Bellong u are a darling. God bless you
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by tete7000(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
There is one I read and really enjoyed and found really educating: '5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman'. I have no doubt you will enjoy it
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
tete7000:
There is one I read and really enjoyed and found really educating: '5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman'. I have no doubt you will enjoy it
Thanks so much! I'm downloading it right away... A friend has also recommended it... smiley

I really appreciate you guys! XOXO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? / Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.