Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? (23557 Views)

Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Tinkybabe(f): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
profola2be:
If given the chance to start one Billion times,sorry,uncountable times over again,honestly,God is my witness,I will endlessly choose my Darling Wife(Oluwatoyin Ayodele Arike Precious and my children)
Define joy and comfort in whatever term;they surely represent it!

I love this!such conviction !!May God continue to bless your marriage smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by fingard02k(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
not yet married
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yes! If I were to choose again I'd still choose my husband. I'm one of those ppl who consider themselves blessed to have such a man as hubby, for these reasons;
1. He loves me, and shows it everyday
2. I love him! I am temperamental but he is like one of those effects that calm my tide. My husband rarely gets angry.
3. He is handsome cheesy
4. He is very kind, not just to me, it's his nature.
5. He is the best out of all the guys I
dated so I'm lucky I ended up with my best choice.(love him loads!!)
All these reasons are why I'm enjoyi
ng my marriage. Plus he is Generous with a capita[size=15pt] G [/size] kiss
My darling you're not a nairalander but I love you and I've got your back! Rich or poor ugly or handsome you're the one for me. I'll marry every time I'm asked to choose again!

3 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
VICTORCIZA: My question is how did this poo made front page while my last post with 50 comments and 500 view refuse to make front page.patiarity
don't mind those moderators, it may be as a result of your bad english. Its partiality not patiarity.
And..... You're welcome.
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Venchy: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Without a doubt I am enjoying my marriage because I didn't marry a Nigerian.

No family financial burden from my in law, No Aso Ebi and finally she doesn't compare me with a rich guy having flashy things, many reasons that I can't remember but I must confess that we are both lucky.

It takes a lot of tolerance and patience and more so we work hard and contribute equally and DO THINGS TOGETHER.

But marriage it's no EASY.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by karpentar: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amefrica:

Hahahahaha! Only me I don die.. U wan use grammar throw me off balance grin grin

But on a seriouse note. Tho' i'm too young 'to advice' and have no experience abt marriage ..
Firstly, you have to know marriage is not a thing to rush into, take ur time well well.

I also wish to let you know that marriage comes with challenges. You need word of God and allotta patience..

I want you to write off that u people wouldn't argue.. Argument(s) would surely come up maybe once in a while. When ur hubby talks (normally in a high pitch) what you needa do is keep calm, don't talk, don't look him in the face and when he finishes *para'ing*, sit him down and talk to him. #i swear he would feel guilty#. Don't report him to his parent(s) and never compare him to ur friends' hubbies like 'can't u see, iya bola's hubby' blah blah. We guys hate that

Let him know he's the best and you wouldnt trade him.. Kiss him, hug him and rest on his 'broad' shoulder.

No marriage is perfect but if u can do all these, you sure gonna have peace of mind and lastly DO NOT ARGUE IN THE PRENSENCE OF UR KID(S)

Wishing you all the best in ur future and marriage.
Cheers!

I love you
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Dyt(f): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe
Am laughing in chinese
Mk I dey read plenty lies jare

4 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
I am married and I am enjoying it. I've seen some rocky marriages and I wonder what the couple are still doing together. You would definitely hear stories of problematic relationships first. There is no interesting tale about something that is supposed to work, which works. That's why you dont hear stories of successful marriages. You should go ahead and marry and enjoy life. Nothing sweeter than someone telling you "I love you" and means it.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
profola2be:
If given the chance to start one Billion times,sorry,uncountable times over again,honestly,God is my witness,I will endlessly choose my Darling Wife(Oluwatoyin Ayodele Arike Precious and my children)
Define joy and comfort in whatever term;they surely represent it!
hmm such love. I envy your wife o. grin but bro why dyu have to write her full name?? Risky i think
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Tajsagay(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
VICTORCIZA: My question is how did this poo made front page while my last post with 50 comments and 500 view refuse to make front page.patiarity
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
ayusco85:
A̶̲̥̅♏ tempted to talk abt ur visa application, but i dont wanna derail. A̶̲̥̅♏ also an applicant

Really bro ?! Mine is F1 (Student's). How abt yours ? If you want us to talk more. U can send me a PM so not to derail..

See this hater! Who knows maybe urs is meaningless.. I doff my hat for your foo.lishness.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by xynerise: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Topic. No

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Willgates(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lilimax: Very well smiley
I love my husband kiss.
-He is my best friend and the best husband to have cheesy.
-He is God fearing, handsome and rich cool

Beside, today is my son's birthday.
I want to use this medium to wish Chimaobim many more properous years on earth.
You shall grow in wisdom and the knowlegde of God in Jesus name. Amen smiley.

if he wasn't rich and handsome nko? tcheew

2 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by chucky234(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Marriage is certainly the best thing that can happen to anyone if you are with the right person, I am enjoying mine and my wife is a favour from God.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Lennylinconlee(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
The next worse thing after HELL FIRE is BAD Marriage.........if u enta wrong marriage.....to enter Heaven become problem for such person........Never ignore warning signals when you are in courtship or dating....its very key....God will help you all.....

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amefrica: Kofsy! Wake up! You are on front page..

shocked Are you seriously serious? *hides behind the chair*
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by winbyforce: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
JimloveTM:

Lastly, marry for love, not swag or money. Alot of ladies this days will tell you..this guy can speak sweet english, he has six packs, he is my one and only. whereas your potential one and only is somewhere thinking about how to make his future work, and hence may not have time to build six packs.
Yeah mehn,nothing dey for six packs! All the pot belly guys have a bright future grin grin
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Lilimax(f): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Willgates:

if he wasn't rich and handsome nko? tcheew
I may consider other traits and qualities cheesy
What attracted me first to him is the fact that he is God fearing.
For your information,
He was not rich before I said 'I do' but he is hardworking smiley.
He was not living a luxury apartment before i married him
He does not have a luxury car

Thank God that today, the rest is history cheesy.

We are enjoying ourselves cool

2 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
kofsy:

shocked Are you seriously serious? *hides behind the chair*

Yea sis. grin grin.. Nothing pays more than hardwork..

Keep the comments coming! cheesy
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by everyday: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Marriage is complex.There are so many things that can make a marriage work and other things that break up a marriage.Attitude of both couples towards the marriage is also important.Its complex.I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by salt1: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
I have a very beautiful but imperfect marriage!
I also have lovely but demanding children.

Good as the marriage is, I have my moments
Times when I wish I wasn't married! (when I am annoyed)
Times when I feel resentful of the children! (even though they are wonderful gifts)

But then I rally again and fall in love all over with my family! Until the next misunderstanding!

Instead of thinking of marriage as a destination where you arrive and live happily ever after, I think of mine as a journey that has the good, the bad and the ugly

But I CHOOSE to be happy in it. After all, it's for the long haul and I entered as a mature, consenting adult

12 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by socrateez(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
I've been married for twenty six years and I'm loving every day of it, not because its been a roller-coaster but the twists and turns have added to the adventure. Its unfortunate that many young people don't know what to look for in a partner in the first instance, so they are attracted to the cosmetic and the euphemeral and when the thrill of wedding dissipates, they are confronted with reality. This is why marital infidelity and divorce is so rampant. Marriage, when contracted by two people who choose to allow the Bible regulate their conduct at home and the larger society can be nothing but a taste of heavenly bliss. The way you build a house is the way a hoe is built, it 's not automatic neither can it be legislated.
With three lovely children, two of whom are graduates, I cannot ask for anything more from my marriage. If I had to live my life all over again, I would happily choose my wife.

7 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by AnOlAd: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Honestly .... I will do it again and again and again and again and again with whom I am with now... Enjoying is an understatement
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
am seriously enjoying my marriage and I will marry thesame girl again.

just that am yet to marry.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by LajaLaba: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
I am far from enjoying it cos my wife is a witch cry

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by winbyforce: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
socrateez: I've been married for twenty six years and I'm loving every day of it, not because its been a roller-coaster but the twists and turns have added to the adventure. Its unfortunate that many young people don't know what to look for in a partner in the first instance, so they are attracted to the cosmetic and the euphemeral and when the thrill of wedding dissipates, they are confronted with reality. This is why marital infidelity and divorce is so rampant. Marriage, when contracted by two people who choose to allow the Bible regulate their conduct at home and the larger society can be nothing but a taste of heavenly bliss. The way you build a house is the way a hoe is built, it 's not automatic neither can it be legislated.
With three lovely children, two of whom are graduates, I cannot ask for anything more from my marriage. If I had to live my life all over again, I would happily choose my wife.

"By all means,marry. If you marry a good wife,you'll be happy;if you marry a bad wife,you'll become a philosopher" -Socrates

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by karpentar: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Laja Laba: I am far from enjoying it cos my wife is a witch cry

Na by force?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Ugly girls

hahaha, falls from unripe banana tree...

#shouting offpointer#....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amefrica: Kofsy! Wake up! You are on front page..

so nah your girlfriend and she is afraid of marrying you...okay, she wins $1m on front page....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by MurderX: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
I dey laff
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by vitality22(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lilimax: Very well smiley
I love my husband kiss.
-He is my best friend and the best husband to have cheesy.
-He is God fearing, handsome and rich cool

Beside, today is my son's birthday.
I want to use this medium to wish Chimaobim many more properous years on earth.
You shall grow in wisdom and the knowlegde of God in Jesus name. Amen smiley.
Wao, Madam, thats my sons name, lovely name. Happy birthday to him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love Potion: Native Doctor Dupes 70-year Old Woman / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.