Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

PHOTO: Longtime Lovers-wizkid &tania Omotayo Met 5 Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Longtime Lovers-wizkid &tania Omotayo Met 5 Years Ago (1563 Views)

Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I'm Getting Married To My Longtime Girlfriend.damn The Nigeria Government! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Longtime Lovers-wizkid &tania Omotayo Met 5 Years Ago by gistmelove(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Finally, we get to find out that there is a bit of Annie Idibia in Tania Omotayo -the secret of strong celebrity relationships.
According to Tania on Twitter after a follower asked her when and how she met her baby Wizkid, Tania revealed she hooked up with Starboy Wizzy 5 years ago.
Do the math, guys - five years ago takes us back to 2008, all before Wizkid's fame and riches as 2009 would prove to be Wizkid’s break-out year.
Wizkid got signed on to EME in 2009 and his son Boluwatife Balogun was born in 2011. Tania, just like Annie, also got to watch her man get another lady pregnant.
No wonder their love is sooo rock solid and Wizkid seizes all the minutes he can to flaunt his boo.
She's being with him, through the struggle

Source and for more pix SEE HERE >> http://www./2013/10/photo-longtime-lovers-wizkid-omotayo.html#more

Re: PHOTO: Longtime Lovers-wizkid &tania Omotayo Met 5 Years Ago by Chazzyboy: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Love from the past
Re: PHOTO: Longtime Lovers-wizkid &tania Omotayo Met 5 Years Ago by slimming: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
what concern me here
Re: PHOTO: Longtime Lovers-wizkid &tania Omotayo Met 5 Years Ago by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Touts and ladies who put up with their craps. Baby mamas scattered everywhere.
Re: PHOTO: Longtime Lovers-wizkid &tania Omotayo Met 5 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Was she the one wizkid used in his holla at your boy video?

(1) (Reply)

Fwb Vs Gf?? / Things That Shouldn't Be Lacked In A True Relationship.. / To All My Beautiful Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.