Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Fwb Vs Gf?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fwb Vs Gf?? (1562 Views)

(FWB). / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Ladies, What'd Be Your Reaction If Your Man (Hubby, Bf, B-f, Fwb) Slaps Your Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fwb Vs Gf?? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
have been friends with her for a while, so recently she came to my place to see me, then one thing lead to another and we kissed and made out (no sex tho). but after everything she asked me what the kiss meant and I told her nothing, she got pissed and said i used her, I was shocked because i remember telling her i didn't want and wasn't ready for any relationship now. she pleaded with me to date her which i declined. cut the long story short she wants to be my gf and i don't want any relationship. I told her that right from the start but she's making me feel guilty saying i used her and made her feel cheap. I'm a nice guy and it hurts me to think i hurt her.
she's been calling and texting me to think bout it. so how best can i decline without hurting her further?? #thanks
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by pasqal09: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Is she that ugly?

2 Likes

Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Eebrahym(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fwb Vs Gf??
What's d full meaning of Fwb
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by lipsyliscious: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
If only dis will lead 2 d end of ASUU strike, 6yrs in d university ASUU wan turn am to 8yrs, I go really old
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Mishydoo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tell her wat she wants to hear! Give her what she desires....it wont take anything from you.rather it wld make her happy!
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Illuminatus(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
As it is now, if you say anything but YES, she's going to angry with you. You need to say no and be firm about it. Don't sugar coat it all. Good luck.
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Illuminatus(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
FWB = Friends With Benefits

1 Like

Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mishydoo: Tell her wat she wants to hear! Give her what she desires....it wont take anything from you.rather it wld make her happy!
relationships re tym consuming nd emotion draining.. bsyds i c no reason deceiving / playing her. .
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Illuminatus: As it is now, if you say anything but YES, she's going to angry with you. You need to say no and be firm about it. Don't sugar coat it all. Good luck.
thnks!!
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
pasqal09: Is she that ugly?
nope..
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
And this same babe go dey do shakara for another guy. Irony of life
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 09, 2013
Tell her you're not interested. Be firm but gentle.

1 Like

Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Exponental(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2013
@op, what's ur reason for not wanting a relationship but wants her as a fwb?
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Mishydoo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wiz_khalifa:
relationships re tym consuming nd emotion draining.. bsyds i c no reason deceiving / playing her. .

Wats ur definition of "Playing"?....She asked u to "date" her and not to "Marry" her!....Wld it kill some guys if dey shld just share d love? She hasnt said she wants u exclusively for herself! Jst make her happy bruv, she kws u can! Rejection is worse than unfaithfulness.....think abt it!

FYi....dats d opposite of being a player.u dont go searching and brkin hearts.....! grin
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by pasqal09: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
I knw what happening here, the OP doesn't want to commit to a relationship, he's a player
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by oliviatwist: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
shocked She is trying to manipulate you by making you feel guilty, flee! Say no and don't try to be nice about it cos playing nice will only make you more vulnerable.
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wiz_khalifa: have been friends with her for a while, so recently she came to my place to see me, then one thing lead to another and we kissed and made out (no sex tho). but after everything she asked me what the kiss meant and I told her nothing, she got pissed and said i used her, I was shocked because i remember telling her i didn't want and wasn't ready for any relationship now.

*singing*.. This is a super story...

How much were you paid to bring up this tales by moonlight?. You guys made out but had no sex and she's feeling used?. *yawns*

Next
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2013
You should avoid this girl like a plague. As you said, u dont want a relationship from her. So what makes you think FWB will be a better option? You will be digging your grave if you do that with her. First of all, she has caught feelings for you. The number 1 rule of FWB is there should be no feelings attached.... You do the main thing and then waka. Thats all.
You better leave her alone and face another thing. If you eventually break her heart, she will label you as a player and ruin your chances with other potential girls.
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Mishydoo:

Wats ur definition of "Playing"?....She asked u to "date" her and not to "Marry" her!....Wld it kill some guys if dey shld just share d love? She hasnt said she wants u exclusively for herself! Jst make her happy bruv, she kws u can! Rejection is worse than unfaithfulness.....think abt it!

FYi....dats d opposite of being a player.u dont go searching and brkin hearts.....! grin
I made her happy 4 not misleading her, she deserves sum1 who luvs her in return... I dnt. thnks tho
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2013
pasqal09: I knw what happening here, the OP doesn't want to commit to a relationship, he's a player
nah m no player...
Re: Fwb Vs Gf?? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2013
usmsam: You should avoid this girl like a plague. As you said, u dont want a relationship from her. So what makes you think FWB will be a better option? You will be digging your grave if you do that with her. First of all, she has caught feelings for you. The number 1 rule of FWB is there should be no feelings attached.... You do the main thing and then waka. Thats all.
You better leave her alone and face another thing. If you eventually break her heart, she will label you as a player and ruin your chances with other potential girls.
wow! thanks bro... u made lots of sense..

(1) (Reply)

Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? / Things That Shouldn't Be Lacked In A True Relationship.. / Describe This Picture In One Word...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.