Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? (3822 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by nikkypearl(f): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
let
us all be sincere about this question...Guys ,how do u feel when a man
winks or look at your girlfriend/spouse/wife directly and fixedly with a
wide eyed gaze?and ladies how do you feel?for me,i always feel on top
of the world right inside me grin but i dont show it,i just give the man a
straight face whenever i notice ..Ladies,how do you feel or react when a
woman winks at your spouse?please no forming here o,because i know some
guys will be forming what i dont know as if he no dey hurt to see der
babe being winked at.. tongue let hear you out please
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by sexymoma(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Would fall in love with him more....
That shows ma man doesn't look like a baboon or chimpanzee.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by nikkypearl(f): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
@sexymoma,hmm u strong oo,me fear go catch me small o,but i go stil gather body say nofin dey happen cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by saintneo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
me ... not married yet. but i go comot that guy eyes for am. craze dey worry am. angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
I even hardly notice my spouse beside me, talkless of noticing one randy reckless guy winking at her. Let whoever can wink wink very well, nah insects dey chop hin eye. And let the spouse decide on next line of action after receiving the winks. I gat better thing to do with ma time, than to be monitoring my wife being winked at.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by nikkypearl(f): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote
author=tpacalipse]I even hardly notice my spouse beside me, talkless of
noticing one randy reckless guy winking at her. Let whoever can wink
wink very well, nah insects dey chop hin eye. And let the spouse decide
on next line of action after receiving the winks. I gat better thing to
do with ma time, than to be monitoring my wife being winked at.[/quote]
:Dhehe..
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by dabrake(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
tpacalipse: I even hardly notice my spouse beside me, talkless of noticing one randy reckless guy winking at her. Let whoever can wink wink very well, nah insects dey chop hin eye. And let the spouse decide on next line of action after receiving the winks. I gat better thing to do with ma time, than to be monitoring my wife being winked at.

LMAO.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2013
i would laugh cos i just found the female joseph dreamer
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by paix(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2013
I will beat my chest and say YES I have made the right choice.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by axion(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Are you a learner? undecided
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
I'll call the cops, and have his balls scraped! angry
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
i feel the opposite sex" is madt
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by fruityjojo(f): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2013
I wee walk up 2 d biatch scream at her, give her 2 dirty slaps,pluck her eyes out!,bite her, den finally tear her clothes in public! angry.
Note; am just a teen not married yetgrin.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2013
grin
fruityjojo: I wee walk up 2 d biatch scream at her, give her 2 dirty slaps,pluck her eyes out!,bite her, den finally tear her clothes in public! angry.
grin
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by youngds: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2013
[size=18pt]i'll laugh and tell him, try harder, this bit.ch ain't yours and will never be so phuck the hell off[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2013
tpacalipse: I even hardly notice my spouse beside me, talkless of noticing one randy reckless guy winking at her. Let whoever can wink wink very well, nah insects dey chop hin eye. And let the spouse decide on next line of action after receiving the winks. I gat better thing to do with ma time, than to be monitoring my wife being winked at.

This is some funny shi..t

Man without emotion, I pity your wife.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2013
rokiatu:

This is some funny shi..t

Man without emotion, I pity your wife.
When you know her, she will pity you. Lolz.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by lertee(f): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Atleast someone else admires my bobo, I will feel good as long as he doesn't return the wink.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by mayorall(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2013
It makes me feel lucky. I'm dating the most wanted lady. She's gonna get a kiss for thatcheesy.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
My fiance is always hapi wen we go out and a guy winks @ me, he is always like" see, dat guy is looking @ u, I guess he admires u" @ times he tells me to walk around d place, so d can see me very well, it's funny though. But wen a lady does dat to my man, I will make sure he is not looking @ her directn not to talk of noticing her, but within me, I'm hapi and proud.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by kagari: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mehn i would tear him a dirty slap

but if him grab pass me

i would call d police 4 him

what nonsence, he know how much i use marry my mbaise wife?
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by omonla555: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Na die for the man o.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
This song just pops into my head
You can pout your cherry lips,
Try to tempt him with a sweet kiss.
You can flurt your pretty eyes,
He ain't got his hands tied.
[Chorus:]
No chains to unlock,
So free to do what he wants.
He's into what he's got.
He loves me, he loves you not.
No matter what you do, he's never gonna be with
you.
He's into what he's got
He loves me, he loves you not. tonguetongue tongue
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by nikkypearl(f): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
he he...c comments lolz
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by realteflon(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
fruityjojo: I wee walk up 2 d biatch scream at her, give her 2 dirty slaps,pluck her eyes out!,bite her, den finally tear her clothes in public! angry.
Add me 7903f7e9. This BBM on andriod
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by fruityjojo(f): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2013
real-teflon:

Add me 7903f7e9. This BBM on andriod
Ehnn I use nokia 3310.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Ridiy: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2013

grin. Then, I will jejely end d relationshp btwn us if I was ur guy...
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by sakaguchi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
Kristty: My fiance is always hapi wen we go out and a guy winks @ me, he is always like" see, dat guy is looking @ u, I guess he admires u" @ times he tells me to walk around d place, so d can see me very well, it's funny though. But wen a lady does dat to my man, I will make sure he is not looking @ her directn not to talk of noticing her, but within me, I'm hapi and proud.
Ask your guy if he will allow me straff you, he seems like such a carefree niccur
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Fargbaba: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
grin
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by nikkypearl(f): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2013
sakaguchi:
Ask your guy if he will allow me straff you, he seems like such a carefree niccur

Haha!
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2013
I dont always like that felling, b'cos I feel unsecure as if something bad is about to happen
Re: How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? by fruityjojo(f): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ridiy:

grin. Then, I will jejely end d relationshp btwn us if I was ur guy...
becos of another woman! Ohhh rilly den I'll do d same 2 u or preferable ....................... *Evil laugh grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa / 10 'bro Code' Commandments Every Man Should Follow / Twelve Common Things Guys Do To Screw Up With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.