Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash (49121 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by koolet: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Watz da outcome of the black box
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by moscobabs(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
weldone my guy......is it true that Agugu's Wife and son involved in the plane crash if yes did they survive it
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Eneze1: please kindly confirm those that are dead and those that survived the crash, that's if u are privy to the information
Eneze thats what we are stil waiting for, i mean the manifest
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by otokx(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Keep the updates coming
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Who is dis cadava journalism
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nice...

Mr Reporter why is your english like this?.
Reporting for Nairaland?.
An internationally acclaimed website in Africa and all over the world.

Seun re-consider.

It may be that he is not convenient with where he is typing from but this should be checked... I'm Tunji... Its "I'm".
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by FabulousAutos(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thankgodtt: Plz I'm lost. Which plane crash? U mean Dana or a fresh crash?
Biko.o

I take it that you're just waking up from bed. Good morning bro.grin

2 Likes

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
moscobabs: weldone my guy......is it true that Agugu's Wife and son involved in the plane crash if yes did they survive it
that a lie moscobabs it was two plane that was charttered the wife left b4 the second plane crash. But the son was in the second one

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Make dem sha no abandon d casualties 4 hospital afta sum weeks....kos na naija style b dat oo...
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by TohBeeQute: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wowww....Most Viewed Topic on NairaLand as at now...Good Job .Mr Reporter!cheesy......
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
koolet: Watz da outcome of the black box
we are stil waiting for that
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by acmev2(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
johnwizey: Hw much na ur salary reporter Godson?

You fall our hand.
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by richbuky: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
It is a 20 seater plane with 7 crew members making 27
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
I need d names of Everybody for dat plane now now kos me wan make register oo...grin
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by theomoscoboy: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pls hw many people death, and name dem?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
johnwizey: Hw much na ur salary reporter Godson?
have U ever heard of Freelance Journalism, infact at what level did U dropped out of School?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by simdam500(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
good one God son... and the obasanjo in the accident related to OBJ *just askin* undecided
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Brymo: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bossforeva: have U ever heard of Freelance Journalism, infact at what level did U dropped out of School?
freelance journalism,for were is dat1?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by moscobabs(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godsun2013: that a lie moscobabs it was two plane that was charttered the wife left b4 the second plane crash. But the son was in the second one
thanks bro.....sorri for this next question
u know...1.Adefarati buried Ajasin,

2. Agagu buried Adefarati

3. Mimiko will now bury Agagu.
do u really think Mimiko will like to bury This man because of the misery surrounds his death??(I mean died after Dead) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Right now they really fighting for the corpse of late Agagu who should carry it, i mean fighting with words and body. Dön't go anywhere
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by infoscope(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by eagleeye2: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Brymo: freelance journalism,for were is dat1?
For Nairaland
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by IYANGBALI: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now that this has happened how would the body get to akure?dem go enter another plane?car or na leg dem go take carry am go?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by mmark12(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
OHH BOY, NO ONE IS SAFE IN NIGERIA, NOT EVEN THE DEAD

2 Likes

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by MAYOWAAK: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Naija we like drama sha... many of us wey no shake body when Boko Harem kill those students for Borno don dey begin live commentary on Agagu crash.... not that one is asking that we do not mourn the departed in the unfortunate accident, and indeed my thoughts and prayers had gone out to them even before I knew their identities.........but the way some of us react to depending on who is involved makes me agree with the comment courtesy of Kayode Ogundamisi
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Kayode Ogundamisi wrote
Sorry it sounds insensitive but Nigerians dying from an plane crash are not more important than countless poor folks slayed daily by Boko Haram so let the outrage be equal or lets just admit dying cheaply is another Nigerian way of life and move on as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
moscobabs:
thanks bro.....sorri for this next question
u know...1.Adefarati buried Ajasin,

2. Agagu buried Adefarati

3. Mimiko will now bury Agagu.
do u really think Mimiko will like to bury This man because of the misery surrounds his death??(I mean died after Dead) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
moscobabs thats funny
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Agagu's son and obasanjo's son both survived the crash, i don't think that falaye's son and the ceo of the casket company survived.

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by qualified(f): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
al-qaeda:
MR GODSON, WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHO DIED AND WHO DIDNT. AFTERALL, THEY NEVER CARED ABOUT THOSE THAT DIED WHEN THEY WERE IN OFFICE. SO PLS, PHUCK THE UPDATES.

not surprised at all at ur response. one can see it with ur name. d name of one that like killing people and love dead
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
is it true the coffin is still intact?? undecided
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Baba_Eleko: God's son? I thought Jesus was the son of God (God's son). Is he now a reporter?Especially for NAIRALAND NEWS?

Well good job Jesus.

But I'm wondering, Is God punishing some politician for their sins??
geez! Wtf is dis one yanning again??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS / Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.