Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash (49128 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Okijajuju1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
I can see alot of Road Safety at the scene of a Plane crash... grin

Nigeria I hail o!!

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by babseg(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bossforeva: Sir, are U The PILOT?

no he is the co-pilot grin
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Sheguama: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Sheguama: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godsun2013: Right now they really fighting for the corpse of late Agagu who should carry it, i mean fighting with words and body. Dön't go anywhere

Please who are the "They" and where is this fight taking place. Lagos or Akure?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
updates
UPDATE 15: Some top government officials were also involved in the crash. The wife of late former governor of Ondo state, Olusegun Agagu was earlier flown with the plane before it came back to take more passengers to Akure.
UPDATE 14: THE PLANE BEGAN TO HAVE PROBLEMS FEW MINUTES AFTER TAKE OFF.
UPDATE 13: Death toll has risen to 16, 4 survivors
UPDATE 12: Lagos Emergency Agency confirms 11 dead, 4 injured.
UPDATE 11: Mr. Agagu’s first son, Feyi, was in the plane crash, multiple sources have confirmed. His status could not be confirmed
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Sheguama:

Please who are the "They" and where is this fighting taking place. Lagos or Akure?
about that tins have been taken care of
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
12 people confirmed dead,7 alive. 5 of the survivors are being treated free of charge in LASUTH,the other 2 at the Airport Clinic (or Nigeria Airforce Clinic) not too sure.

I got the news from TVC live update of the crash o! grin
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godsun2013: thanks smart choice u making things easy 4 me

UPDATE 15: Some top government officials were also involved in the crash. The wife of late former governor of Ondo state, Olusegun Agagu was earlier flown with the plane before it came back to take more passengers to Akure.
UPDATE 14: THE PLANE BEGAN TO HAVE PROBLEMS FEW MINUTES AFTER TAKE OFF.
UPDATE 13: Death toll has risen to 16, 4 survivors
UPDATE 12: Lagos Emergency Agency confirms 11 dead, 4 injured.
UPDATE 11: Mr. Agagu’s first son, Feyi, was in the plane crash, multiple sources have confirmed. His status could not be confirmed
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Akpan107(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godsun2013: News reaching us now is that,

The manifest has not be release to us and i us and i think they are playing politics here cos they told us they want to reach the family but i know they want to contact their madam.

About the B.B(black box) is that they will tell us what the problem was in the next 30mins. Am Godson from nairaland news..
... What happened to i us and i?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by emmabest2000(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
jorrey: It is well
Well indeed
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Akpan107: ... What happened to i us and i?
that was an error mr akpan, sori 4 dat
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Caracta(f): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Horus(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMRdR0lpsbw

[size=15pt]Accident Investigation Bureau Chief Reveals Casualty Figure In Lagos Plane Crash[/size]
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
misterh: ...and to think Agagu's middle name is KOKUMO! sad
meaning...?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Lilimax(f): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta: Agagu's coffin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-erVSMOJ3zcQ/Uk16vkkcXkI/AAAAAAAApZ8/fgzM31nqrp8/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
So the Coffin didn't burn > ? sad
Wonders... sad
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Caracta(f): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
As at 3:55 pm the death toll is 16 with 4 survivors.
The management of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) has released the names of some survivors
They are:

1. Agagu Feyi - Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo - Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem - Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi - Survivor
5. Unknown male - Survivor
The black box has been given to Accident Investigation Bureau..

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/lagos-plane-crash-update-list-of.html
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Anuoluwap(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
HOW TO PREPARE FOR JAMB, POST JAMB SUCCESSFULLY USING A MOBILE PHONE https://www.nairaland.com/1463893/how-pass-jamb-post-jamb-others
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Caracta(f): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lilimax: meaning...?

KOKUMO means "can't die again"
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
you deserve to be a footmat for beggars! Must you post your beggars' message on this thread?
Anuoluwap: HOW TO PREPARE FOR JAMB, POST JAMB SUCCESSFULLY USING A MOBILE PHONE https://www.nairaland.com/1463893/how-pass-jamb-post-jamb-others
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Maureenurch(f): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mhmmh cry at least the corpse survived the crash
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by 3ace(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Richiy:
Still on still...nobody deserves such horrible death...roasted like groundnut!!
Excluding abubakar shekau and his boys.
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Lilimax(f): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta: As at 3:55 pm the death toll is 16 with 4 survivors.
The management of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) has released the names of some survivors
They are:

1. Agagu Feyi - Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo - Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem - Survivor

4. Akinsanya Femi - Survivor
5. Unknown male - Survivor
The black box has been given to Accident Investigation Bureau..

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/lagos-plane-crash-update-list-of.html
The Akintunde's must be very forunate.
At least they have two survivors undecided
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by dheaven: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Reporter, check if Agagu himself survived.
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by mbulela: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godsun2013: Right now the casualties, those that survive are now been carried away to a hospital close by

but we press are asking ourselves were they are been carried to, since doctors are on strike. Am Godson reporting for nairaland news
Are you a journalist?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Lilimax(f): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta:

KOKUMO means "can't die again"
But he died 'twice' undecided
What an irony? sad
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by lumeneng22: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godsun2013: Right now the casualties, those that survive are now been carried away to a hospital close by

but we press are asking ourselves were they are been carried to, since doctors are on strike. Am Godson reporting for nairaland news
. Godson, private hospitals like eko hospital, st nikolas etc go strike 2?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
smartchoice: Updates
PHOTOS: Plane carrying ex-governor Agagu's body crashes in Lagos
Aircraft Carrying Agagu's Body crashes In Lagos
UPDATE 10: Mr. Agagu’s wife WAS NOT in the plane crash . She and Agagu’s brother, Femi, and others arrived Akure earlier in a separate flight.
UPDATE 9: Only 15 persons were found aboard the crashed aircraft- 9 dead, 6 survivors taken to the Airforce hospital in Ikeja – NEMA
UPDATE 8: The Flight Data Recorder, Black box, of the plane crash was recovered intact.
Aircraft Carrying Agagu's Body crashes In Lagos
UPDATE 7: Mr Agagu’s burial program started at the University of Ibadan on Monday. He died on September 13.
UPDATE 6: Mr. Agagu was to be buried tomorrow (11 a.m.), while a lying-in-state was to be held today in Akure.
UPDATE 5: Ondo officials and Mr. Agagu’s family moved to the Ondo government house from Akure airport after hearing of the crash
UPDATE 4: LASEMA boss, Femi Oke-Osanyitolu, says the crashed plane was a 27-seater but was not filled with passengers.
UPDATE 3: Lagos emergency agency, LASEMA, boss and Special Duties Commissioner address journalists on the crash
UPDATE 2: The late Agagu’s casket was visibly dented by the crash but has now been taken to NAF hospital.
UPDATE 2: The coffin containing Mr. Agagu’s body has been taken by a Nigeria Airforce, NAF, ambulance to a NAF hospital.

UPDATE 1: Ondo government officials including Governor Mimiko were waiting for Mr. Agagu’s corpse at the Akure airport when Lagos Plane Crash occurred.
The crash occurred around the fuel dump within the vicinity of the airport as the plane was flying to Akure

To do what?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Clear pics

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
8 survivors now confirmed. 3 are crew members and 5 are passengers.

I heard the Aircraft that crashed was manufactured in 1965. OMG!! shocked
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Caracta(f): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
ledafaze:

To do what?

...to recover from the impact of the crash cry cry

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by born2boink(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mr. Godson. What is the latest update, I am really sad for the families of Agagu, I will not say Nemesis because it is the responsibly of leaders and prospective leaders to embezzled money. Embezzlement is not a crime anymore, it is thing of the culture, even if all those nairaland members commenting rubbish get to the top will surely packs money too. Very sad for Agagu family. Keep us update on the latest news. As I dey right now, I no go fit Bleep
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
good reply joor

Caracta:

...to recover from the impact of the crash cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.