Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash (49119 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
booqee: is it true the coffin is still intact?? undecided
thats very true booqee
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Horus(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF4HQ8W6B8I

[size=15pt]Nigerian plane crashes after take off from Lagos[/size]
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by ENERGY74(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Very very pathetic.
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by salt1: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thankgodtt: Plz I'm lost. Which plane crash U mean Dana or a fresh crash
Biko.o

An Associated Airlines jet chartered to convey Agagu's corpse from Lagos to Ondo crashed this morning in Lagos.
Not Dana this time
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by MAYOWAAK: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
moscobabs:
thanks bro.....sorri for this next question
u know...1.Adefarati buried Ajasin,

2. Agagu buried Adefarati

3. Mimiko will now bury Agagu.
do u really think Mimiko will like to bury This man because of the misery surrounds his death??(I mean died after Dead) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why all of una dey copy and paste lies.Na Navy Commander Anthony Onyeagulem bury Ajasin in 1996.

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by phil5(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Na wa ooo
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by ahamadegr8(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
what is Nigeria turning to................ shocked
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Chimdim: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIp , re u still there
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by moscobabs(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godsun2013: moscobabs thats funny
lol..I think u are here to answer all our question.....weldone bro

so where is the Corpse of the former lecturer, Aviation minister and Governor now??
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by PAT4HOT(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oh God.....not again
Brb lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Right now,no one knows who survived or who died.17 people are dead while 5 survived. A press conference is about to hold. The plane which crashed was manufacturd in Brazil and the age of the plane is yet to be ascertained.

I also got information that Segun Agagu has only one son who was in the flight too. So sad!
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
In a short while i wil b bring updates
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
berem: Right now,no one knows who survived or who died.17 people are dead while 5 survived. A press conference is about to hold. The plane which crashed was manufacturd in Brazil and the age of the plane is yet to be ascertained.

I also got information that Segun Agagu has only one son who was in the flight too. So sad!
that very true berem, but no news about the son now
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Ellashow: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
REMMEI: The report reaching us here says..obasanjo son..olufalaye first son and Agagu first son are all on board..17 people dead already..5 injured..but the coffin with the corpse is intact..

Gbenga Obasanjo is alive
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Brymo: freelance journalism,for were is dat1?
what?! Are you really asking dis question?? I give up!
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Richiy(f): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
al-qaeda:
MR GODSON, WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHO DIED AND WHO DIDNT. AFTERALL, THEY NEVER CARED ABOUT THOSE THAT DIED WHEN THEY WERE IN OFFICE. SO PLS, PHUCK THE UPDATES.
Still on still...nobody deserves such horrible death...roasted like groundnut!!

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by AlhajiPastor: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
As at 3:55 pm the death toll is 16 with 4 survivors.
The management of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) has released the names of some survivors
They are:

1. Agagu Feyi - Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo - Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem - Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi - Survivor
5. Unknown male - Survivor
The black box has been given to Accident Investigation Bureau. More updates on the dead ones later.

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by misterh(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
...and to think Agagu's middle name is KOKUMO! sad
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Booty4me: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
al-qaeda:
MR GODSON, WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHO DIED AND WHO DIDNT. AFTERALL, THEY NEVER CARED ABOUT THOSE THAT DIED WHEN THEY WERE IN OFFICE. SO PLS, PHUCK THE UPDATES.

Proud Nigerians i hail o mitcccccch...Dead
plane carry a dead body in a dead country
with a dead avaition..nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by premlove(m): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Some people are just stupid asking how many survive all of them wounld have die in the crash useless people, that is how all this useless politicians wil die
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by mikemodel24: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
U re a dum ass
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godsun2013: that very true berem, but no news about the son now
as I said,no one knows the name of the survivors.The airline operators are yet to release the manifest.None of the management of the airline have been seen as they all left their office at the airport. I got the info from TVC Channel as at 30 minutes ago
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
About 14 people are dead right now, according to the mr usman muktar he said there are only 6 survivors.
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Ellashow: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
theomoscoboy: Pls hw many people death, and name dem?

This your sentence is to DIE for, lol

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Okijajuju1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godsun2013: About 14 people are dead right now, according to the mr usman muktar he said there are only 6 survivors.

Was Agagus corpse counted as dead or survivors?!!

9 Likes

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :
As at 3:55 pm the death toll is 16 with 4 survivors.
The management of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) has released the names of some survivors
They are:

1. Agagu Feyi - Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo - Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem - Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi - Survivor
5. Unknown male - Survivor
The black box has been given to Accident Investigation Bureau. More updates on the dead ones later.
please the manifest has not been release, don't give us wrong info
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by otalenu(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
Some Nigerians are so annoyingly ignorant. A plane carrying a corpse and a casket crashed….meaning the corpse has
extra powers? Meaning the deceased wanted to take other people with him to the land of the dead? The ignorance in
some of us is astounding. I don't think there is anything special in a corpse!
A corpse is exactly like a carcass! A corpse is simply a type of bio-waste! As for the casket, there is nothing in a casket, it
is simply a box for carrying dead bodies! Stop all these unnecessary sensational humdrum! Black man and their
ignorance - instead of discussing what caused the crash and ways to prevent future occurrence (if possible) we are discussing caskets, corpse and god….. nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Updates
PHOTOS: Plane carrying ex-governor Agagu's body crashes in Lagos
Aircraft Carrying Agagu's Body crashes In Lagos
UPDATE 10: Mr. Agagu’s wife WAS NOT in the plane crash . She and Agagu’s brother, Femi, and others arrived Akure earlier in a separate flight.
UPDATE 9: Only 15 persons were found aboard the crashed aircraft- 9 dead, 6 survivors taken to the Airforce hospital in Ikeja – NEMA
UPDATE 8: The Flight Data Recorder, Black box, of the plane crash was recovered intact.
Aircraft Carrying Agagu's Body crashes In Lagos
UPDATE 7: Mr Agagu’s burial program started at the University of Ibadan on Monday. He died on September 13.
UPDATE 6: Mr. Agagu was to be buried tomorrow (11 a.m.), while a lying-in-state was to be held today in Akure.
UPDATE 5: Ondo officials and Mr. Agagu’s family moved to the Ondo government house from Akure airport after hearing of the crash
UPDATE 4: LASEMA boss, Femi Oke-Osanyitolu, says the crashed plane was a 27-seater but was not filled with passengers.
UPDATE 3: Lagos emergency agency, LASEMA, boss and Special Duties Commissioner address journalists on the crash
UPDATE 2: The late Agagu’s casket was visibly dented by the crash but has now been taken to NAF hospital.
UPDATE 2: The coffin containing Mr. Agagu’s body has been taken by a Nigeria Airforce, NAF, ambulance to a NAF hospital.
UPDATE 1: Ondo government officials including Governor Mimiko were waiting for Mr. Agagu’s corpse at the Akure airport when Lagos Plane Crash occurred.
The crash occurred around the fuel dump within the vicinity of the airport as the plane was flying to Akure

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Damlesky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
moscobabs:
thanks bro.....sorri for this next question
u know...1.Adefarati buried Ajasin,

2. Agagu buried Adefarati

3. Mimiko will now bury Agagu.
do u really think Mimiko will like to bury This man because of the misery surrounds his death??(I mean died after Dead) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lollllllllll grin grin grin grin grin
GUY you funny oooo. If na you you go bury am?? Make the tin no come turn to series

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
updates

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
smartchoice: Updates
thanks smart choice u making things easy 4 me
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by 1009ja: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Right now they are been carried out to Lasuth Hospital, and talking to us right now is the doctor in charge of lasuth hospital and he said they will be treated free of charge. Dont go anywhere. Am still Godson reporting for nairaland news

Wow. I cry for my country. So trivial to comment on this pressman's grammar on a day like this. But i think we are getting sick and tired of very poor grammar on the pages of our newspapers. Whatever happened to editing? Product of endless ASUU strikes and oga at the toppism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS / Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.