Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash (49101 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Stonerobaba(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
need the update of the manifest now
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by bruno419(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju: Shoooo!!

i suspect dis as a set up just to keep the newly built black box lab working,i sense framin
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
People dragging Agagu's corpse... But were they dying to carry the survivors also like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yhfmlo3tOo
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta:

...to recover from the impact of the crash cry cry

Oh... I see... I with the dead speedy recovery...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by born2boink(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
mbulela:
Are you a journalist?
see jamb question
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Stonerobaba: need the update of the manifest now
we r waiting for that tøo, but i tink they are playin games here.
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
babseg:

no he is the co-pilot grin
whoa! Thank God he Survived!
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Stonerobaba: need the update of the manifest now
i think they are playing politics sayin they want to contact the family but i knw they are waitin on mrs stella odua, aviation minister
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by otokx(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
berem: 8 survivors now confirmed. 3 are crew members and 5 are passengers.

I heard the Aircraft that crashed was manufactured in 1965. OMG!! shocked

That plane is almost 50 years old if this story is true.
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
thank God he survived d crash, i mean d corpse survived it. compensate am joor
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by doctokwus: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
What is this annoying release frm lasuth that d survivors will b treated free of charge.Shd we clap for dem for saying rubbish like dat in a situation like dis?That annoying aspect shudnt evn have been thought of,a calamity where pple survived a plane crash of all types of crashes& one organisation is expecting applause for trivialising it wt a note of free trment.
Much as some of these pple are part of d nations problems,life must always b celebrated& death reverred.

4 Likes

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by St8updiva(f): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Its nemesis catchng up wit dem. God is goin 2 fish dem al out Himself
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by eksammy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
sorry please my people, who is Agagu?
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by St8updiva(f): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Agagu is d former ondo state gov.

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Jerryjat(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dis is Jerry Reporting Live...

All Politicians are Screaming... "Sign of End tym"...

But OBJ is just Nooding his Head....
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by wordcat(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Maybe there's no manifest, Remember, this is Nigeria.

Godsun2013: we r waiting for that tøo, but i tink they are playin games here.
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
NCAA said they cannot release the name of the survivors for security reasons. Can you imagine? shocked
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by deybholar(f): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
I know Akeem Akintunde personally. I can confirm authoritatively that all the survivors are now dead. They died at LASUTH.
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
iamswizz: report na report..

I just finished eating bread 70 and beans 50

Iamswizz reporting live from iya gbogo canteen at egbeda area of lagos (minutely close to the scene of the crash)
hahaha everything altogether na 120 naira,u no buy pure-water ni?oniranu!!!lol,na my area be dat self
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by efilefun(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Have u forgotten Doctors are on strike? Abii is it not this same govt. That refuse to listen to them
doctokwus: What is this annoying release frm lasuth that d survivors will b treated free of charge.Shd we clap for dem for saying rubbish like dat in a situation like dis?That annoying aspect shudnt evn have been thought of,a calamity where pple survived a plane crash of all types of crashes& one organisation is expecting applause for trivialising it wt a note of free trment.
Much as some of these pple are part of d nations problems,life must always b celebrated& death reverred.

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by ilaugh1: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
You started your so called updates hours after the incidence and you make it like you are giving live updates.

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by iwoh4: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
men dis s bad wat happened.pls can anyone confirm d people dat where in d plane
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
St8updiva: Its nemesis catchng up wit dem. God is goin 2 fish dem al out Himself
typical naija people thinking,what about those who died on dana air crash?wetin be that one?na nemesis too?answer me oo I dey wait
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Caracta(f): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
deybholar: I know Akeem Akintunde personally. I can confirm authoritatively that all the survivors are now dead. They died at LASUTH.

shocked shocked shocked

*faints*
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Caracta(f): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
efilefun: Have u forgotten Doctors are on strike? Abii is it not this same govt. That refuse to listen to them

What's B.I.D? I hope it's not Brought-In-Dead!
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
iwoh4: men dis s bad wat happened.pls can anyone confirm d people dat where in d plane
one certain thing wey I know be say,obasanjo pikin dey the plane
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by AlhajiPastor: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta:

What's B.I.D? I hope it's not Brought-In-Dead!
Yes, it means Brought In Dead
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Pasblack(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
too bad for the pilot of the aircraft, but has for the politicians and their offspring on dat plane, may they rot in hell room one..... which doctors will not attend to dem since de r on strike.
dis tells me dat God is really ready to avenge his pple from wicked leaders.....tip of d iceberg

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by olahero(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
iamswizz: report na report..

I just finished eating bread 70 and beans 50

Iamswizz reporting live from iya gbogo canteen at egbeda area of lagos (minutely close to the scene of the crash)
See diz nigga, wey want kill me with laughing, eyah you a learner
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
iwoh4: men dis s bad wat happened.pls can anyone confirm d people dat where in d plane
Agagu's son nd they were 20 on board, 6 survivors nd 14 dead
Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by W3xy1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
so sad for the pilot

1 Like

Re: Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash by Godsun2013(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
deybholar: I know Akeem Akintunde personally. I can confirm authoritatively that all the survivors are now dead. They died at LASUTH.
please stop given false news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS / Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America / Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.