Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Which One Should I Marry Among These Three Girls??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Should I Marry Among These Three Girls??? (882 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Three Girls In My Compound Are In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Should I Marry Among These Three Girls??? by Talkcentral: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
A man is dating three women and
wants to
decide which
to marry.
He decides to give them a test.
He gives each woman a present of
$5000
and watches
to see what
she does with the money.
The first does a total make-over. She
goes to
a fancy
beauty salon,
gets her hair done, new make up and
buys
several new
outfits and
dresses up very nicely for the man.
She tells
him that she
has done
this to be more attractive for him
because
she loves him
so much.
The man was impressed.
The second goes shopping to buy the
man
gifts. She
gets him a new
set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for
his
computer,
and some
expensive clothes. As she presents
these
gifts, she tells
him that
she has spent all the money on him
because
she loves
him so
much.
Again, the man is impressed.
The third invests the money in the
stock
market. She
earns several
times the $5000. She gives him back
his
$5000 and
reinvests the
remainder in a joint account. She
tells him
that she
wants to save
for their future because she loves
him so
much.
Obviously, the man was impressed.
Which one should he marry?

Please like our facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/NewsINigeria
Re: Which One Should I Marry Among These Three Girls??? by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
He should marry the one with the most feminine attitude which is the first one...cos the third one is a man-woman....I can't marry a woman that behaves like a man...invest ko invest ni...mschewwwwwww
Re: Which One Should I Marry Among These Three Girls??? by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Infact u suck like a 4king wimp
Re: Which One Should I Marry Among These Three Girls??? by lipsyliscious: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: He should marry the one with the most feminine attitude which is the first one...cos the third one is a man-woman....I can't marry a woman that behaves like a man...invest ko invest ni...mschewwwwwww
cheesy ur wife will be a bimbo oh! Trophy wife tinz, I lyk ur style shaa...
Re: Which One Should I Marry Among These Three Girls??? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
He shud go for the last who cares more about his future.Unfortunately some Niger guys go still fcccck up when they see such women. undecided
Re: Which One Should I Marry Among These Three Girls??? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
The last one is a risk taker, no way! If the man is well-off, go with the first sheila. If you r struggling.. go for the second!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ever Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex? / Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) / Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.