Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (517956 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2013
woky: good to see U bro

sal.c pls welcm our brother, Pope II
Done Sire!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: As our tradition has always been in this Catholic home, We welcome you wholeheartedly dear POPE11.

You are in the right home both here and outside(the mother church).
Feel free to stop by often and may you be richly blessed by God.

Once again WELCOME POPE11
thank you sir .this thread is my new home, it can only help us to grow in our faith. Once again thank you, you guys are really being nice with your warm welcome.
Long live the mother church
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth and even forevermore Ps 121V8

Good morning brethren and do have a blessed day ahead.
Amen and same to you
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2013
I just hope you are not serving a ban @italo. Your last post since yesterday was hidden and you've not posted again even though you've been on line.

@Damerry good morning.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by damerry(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: The communion of the saints: the triumphant church intercede for the pilgrim church, the pilgrim church learn from the triumphant church and ask for their intercession while in turn pray for the suffering church, the suffering church; when our prayers finally aid them, in return intersceed for the pilgrim church.

Let's find joy in the communion of the saints. Dominus vobiscum.
Ectum spiritum. Am i right? Guess there is a spelling error in d bolded. Have a superb weekend
Re: A Thread For Catholics by damerry(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: I just hope you are not serving a ban @italo. Your last post since yesterday was hidden and you've not posted again even though you've been on line.

@Damerry good morning.
Morning sis. We thank God almighty 4 d Gift of life. Have a prosperous weekend
Re: A Thread For Catholics by damerry(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Goodmorning Rich4God. I see ya. Have a prosperous weekend, same to all followers of this thread
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2013
Na waoooo, una no dey sleep for this thread ni, abi e get on going nyt vigil wey i no knw. Any, today is saturday and many wont be going to work. So if you r available, plz try and say d divine mercy prayer for the intentions of members of this thread.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2013
damerry: Ectum spiritum. Am i right? Guess there is a spelling error in d bolded. Have a superb weekend
Me think it is Et cum spiritum tuo
Re: A Thread For Catholics by damerry(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2013
Noted. Excellent idea @ Rich4God
Re: A Thread For Catholics by damerry(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: Me think it is Et cum spiritum tuo
oh Thanks. I go learn Latin one day, but first of all, make i go perfect my mother tongue. smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2013
Rich4god: Na waoooo, una no dey sleep for this thread ni, abi e get on going nyt vigil wey i no knw. Any, today is saturday and many wont be going to work. So if you r available, plz try and say d divine mercy prayer for the intentions of members of this thread.
Lolz @ night vigil.

Bro Rich4Yahweh good mornin, your request is noted.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2013
Hi everyone,
Rich4god: Na waoooo, una no dey sleep for this thread ni, abi e get on going nyt vigil wey i no knw. Any, today is saturday and many wont be going to work. So if you r available, plz try and say d divine mercy prayer for the intentions of members of this thread.
Will definitely do.
Welcome to the fold @Pope11, I hope you grow in your faith as you fellowship with us.
Saw this cute picture on facebook and wanted to share, for those of us with kids or planning for kids. It isn't too early or difficult to m to show love to our Lady.

Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: You've been as scarce as the american visa, hope all is well?
Lolz.. I dy o jst dat work dy 2much for me disdays, bt hav bin following the thread shaaa
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2013
Syncan:

Welcome sir.
tnkx bro
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: Done Sire!
tnkx, God bless u.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2013
babestell: Hi everyone,

Will definitely do.
Welcome to the fold @Pope11, I hope you grow in your faith as you fellowship with us.
Saw this cute picture on facebook and wanted to share, for those of us with kids or planning for kids. It isn't too early or difficult to m to show love to our Lady.
. Thank you sister.

Lovely picture , holy Mary mother of God pray for us .Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2013
whc mass wil u attend 2moro?? Wil love to see you..
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2013
POPE II: thank you sir .this thread is my new home, it can only help us to grow in our faith. Once again thank you, you guys are really being nice with your warm welcome.
Long live the mother church
there is notin lyk stayin @home for real comfort..

Relax bro and feel comfortable for here is ur home, i jst hope u wil stay to welcom others jst as we welcomed u
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2013
A big welcome to bro pope ii, it is good to be home and don't let anybody cheat you frm the name 'christian', it is ur birth right. @all, without checking d net, who succeeded st peter as bishop me rome?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ubenedictus: A big welcome to bro pope ii, it is good to be home and don't let anybody cheat you frm the name 'christian', it is ur birth right. @all, without checking d net, who succeeded st peter as bishop me rome?
St Linus
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
babestell: Hi everyone,

Will definitely do.
Aww Lovely pix

Thank you sister for sharing.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: St Linus
ok, without checking d net, which pope was condemned after death for difference or even allowing heresy in his private correspondence?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ubenedictus: ok, without checking d net, which pope was condemned after death for difference or even allowing heresy in his private correspondence?
Pope Formosus. I think
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
woky: whc mass wil u attend 2moro?? Wil love to see you..
Am not in kano now... Am at Warri for now trying to see what i can lay my hands on.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Rich4god:
Am not in kano now... Am at Warri for now trying to see what i can lay my hands on.
chai.. Ok o no wahala.. Hw is warri?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: Pope Formosus. I think
u even try.. I cnt make an attempt without checking d net.. And Me no wan do xpo grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: Pope Formosus. I think
nt exactly, formosus was d guy who was dug out i think, another pope was condemned by an ecumenical council
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
who was d pope who was a heretic before elected? Don't check e net.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ubenedictus: who was d pope who was a heretic before elected? Don't check e net.
Pope Benedict xvi ( God have mercy on my soul if it's wrong)

Once came across such but am not sure.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sal C: Pope Benedict xvi ( God have mercy on my soul if it's wrong)

Once came across such but am not sure.
some sedevacantist think ben 16 was a heretic, but that isn't d ansa to my question.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ubenedictus: some sedevacantist think ben 16 was a heretic, but that isn't d ansa to my question.
ok over to you Woky and co. Make an attempt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.