Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (520354 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by damerry(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
^^^ God Bless you too, God bless us all and Bless his Church
Re: A Thread For Catholics by damerry(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Remember the guidelines, keep this page peaceful.

damerry: Guidelines Before Posting On This Thread

1. Please Share with us what you learnt from today's Readings at the Holy mass

2. Whose Solemnity/Feast/Memorial was celebrated today? what can we learn from it and What is the patronage of the Saint involved in Today's celebration.

3. Do you have any Prayer request or Testimonies?, do have Questions concerning our catholic faith? Are you in need of Advice? Feel free to share any with us.

4. Please DON'T discuss Any PROBLEM you have with a Nairalander here,

5. Please Don't for ANY reason paint other Christian denomination/Other Religions BlACK. Remember, Respect is reciprocal smiley

6. Is anyone saying something that does not contribute to the brotherly Love and peace here? Please IGNORE such person

7. Peace begins with a smile... Mother Theresa. Keep Smiling while you're here and DON'T forget to say "Hello" to your brethren
smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
damerry: Guidelines Before Posting On This Thread

1. Please Share with us what you learnt from today's Readings at the Holy mass

2. Whose Solemnity/Feast/Memorial was celebrated today? what can we learn from it and What is the patronage of the Saint involved in Today's celebration.

3. Do you have any Prayer request or Testimonies?, do have Questions concerning our catholic faith? Are you in need of Advice? Feel free to share any with us.

4. Please DON'T discuss Any PROBLEM you have with a Nairalander here,

5. Please Don't for ANY reason paint other Christian denomination/Other Religions BlACK. Remember, Respect is reciprocal smiley

6. Is anyone saying something that does not contribute to the brotherly Love and peace here? Please IGNORE such person

7. Peace begins with a smile... Mother Theresa. Keep Smiling while you're here and DON'T forget to say "Hello" to your brethren
smiley
perfect!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
where is Italo and Pope II.??
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
woky: where is Italo and Pope II.??
Out there chewing grandnuts.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sal C: Out there chewing grandnuts.
grin

Chai, me dy miss dem o
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
damerry our watchman grin

I view you

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sal C: Out there chewing grandnuts.
grin
Hello everyone, hope you are doing good.
#Woky I'm here
@.Sal c glad to see you more active wink
@damerry nice rules, will do my best to follow them.

Love you all

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
am missing somebody hear... Where is babestill. Its been a long I saw her on this thread. Anyone with her number should plz ring her.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rich4god: am missing somebody hear... Where is babestill. Its been a long I saw her on this thread. Anyone with her number should plz ring her.
hope your dad is doing good/better.
PM her na
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
am seeing chidima 4rm the conner..

Chi, hw fa?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
POPE II: grin
#Woky I'm here

Love you all
where you go since
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
woky: where you go since

What do you mean?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by chidima: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
ok. my people, who taught this prayer and to whom.

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love thee! I ask pardon of thee for those who do not believe,do not adore, do not hope and do not love thee.

No browsing!!!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello @ all, hope ur day was peacefull. @danmerry nice rules, please permit me to break them one last time. @enigma, i noticed you tagged alonged, i also noticed you think i uncharitably brought you here to be slandered, i'm sorry if you think so. I actually asked that question after waving a white flag on d other thread, a white flag you actually stuck up my a$$ metaphorically. I don't hate you, i don't dislike you, but i do feel your post on the catholic church are most times filled with half truths often times twisted and added a little unwholesome sacasm and turned into a monologue to give the impression that catholics are liars. On a day when i'm chanced i would love a polite discussion with you, but not today and this thread isn't tailored for such discourse. If you feel maligned by me in any way then accept my sincere and deepest apology but please kindly keep away arguementative posts from this thread as i wouldn't want to disturb the others with my banter when they are supposed to be resting.
Thank u all
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Enigma(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ubenedictus

You raise a number of points in your post and I disagree with many of them.

However, let me start with the positive: I appreciate your apology in the event that I feel maligned by you. And I respect that you acted big to do that.

Second, you know that you had my respect generally; beyond generally, you still have my respect for your knowledge of Church history (if sometimes with a Roman Catholic bias)

On the other hand:

1. I do not accept that you raised a white flag on the other thread.
2. I have been thoroughly disappointed in you for some time because you did not do what you should have done (except for some small tokens) as an 'elder' of sorts to your Roman Catholic crew.
3. Worse, you too engaged in unsavoury things
4. On this thread I accept that you brought up my name in good faith; BUT once the numpties started saying negative stuff, you failed woefully in what you should have done. Not only that, you actually joined in!

More general

- if you feel my posts about the Roman Catholic Church are half truths all you need to do is to counter them with the real truths! If you succeed, you will then show me to be a liar. Simples!

- whenever I give the impression that Roman Catholics are liars, I back it up with facts; again disprove the facts and show me to be the liar!

- I do not take any direction from you or anyone here about how and what to post on this thread; I will post whenever and whatever I consider necessary.

Pax vobiscum

cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
POPE II: grin
#Woky I'm here

Love you all
Some days are like that bro.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
#smiling#
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
chidima: ok. my people, who taught this prayer and to whom.

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love thee! I ask pardon of thee for those who do not believe,do not adore, do not hope and do not love thee.

No browsing!!!

The Angel. To the three children visionaries of Fatima.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 1:09am On Nov 24, 2013
Sal C: Some days are like that bro.
cool
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2013
Happy Sunday everyone
First to comment .
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2013
POPE II: Happy Sunday everyone
First to comment .
lol
1st to comment indeed

hop u wnt to church..

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2013
Happy Sunday!!!
Happy Christ The King celebration.
Celebrate with much joy!!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2013
POPE II: Happy Sunday everyone
First to comment .
Hehehe
First to comment indeed. Happy feast day bro!
*hands him a cup flowers* oya carry am go spread as the King pass by.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2013
woky: lol
1st to comment indeed

hop u wnt to church..
not yet ,I will go later.
What about you ?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Sal C: Hehehe
First to comment indeed. Happy feast day bro!
*hands him a cup flowers* oya carry am go spread as the King pass by.
happy feast day sis

*winking* grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2013
POPE II: not yet ,I will go later.
What about you ?
on my way to zaria... If i reach b4 10, i go enta church..

Wish me safe journey bro!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2013
woky: on my way to zaria... If i reach b4 10, i go enta church..

Wish me safe journey bro!
Have a safe journey my brother , nothing bad shall happen to you In Jesus name.

Don't forget to pray for your brethren.
Take care
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2013
solemity of christ the king. indeed jesus is the king o the jews. today's mass was gret as uaual. prodly catholic
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2013
Adesua veronica: [color=#006600][/color]solemity of christ the king. indeed jesus is the king o the jews. today's mass was gret as uaual. prodly catholic
hapi sunday Vero, good to see you.. Pls do visit often because the ornament of a house is the friend who frequent it, hope to see you again.

Welcm sis
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2013
Good morning all and happy feast of Christ our King. In few hour time, almost all Catholic Parishes will be out on procession to celebrate today... Plz join your Parish or find one nearest to you and join them in the procession. Also try and take pictures of the event and upload them on this thread... https://www.nairaland.com/1112816/christ-king-sunday-catholics-only this will help those who didn't make it to the procession to have a feel of the event. Thanks and enjoy the feast.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Adesua veronica: [color=#006600][/color]solemity of christ the king. indeed jesus is the king o the jews. today's mass was gret as uaual. prodly catholic
Yes yes a big welcome to you sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.