Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (519131 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Its the third Sunday of ADVENT!!!! The waiting will soon end. Can't with for Epiphany.
Happy Sunday people,let's all go to witness the lighting of the third candle off we go.......8am mass,here I come

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by sonofluc1fer: 1:11am On Dec 21, 2017
SalC:

Of course we are here, this is our home na.
Amanfrommars aka sonoflucifer, are you addicted to weird names smiley?
Yeah. Lol.

How are you doing? Shallat to babestell. Babestell, you still dey PH? I dey hail o

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas to you all. May the year ahead be splendid for you with answered prayers.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mickey02(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Syncan:
Merry Christmas to you all. May the year ahead be splendid for you with answered prayers.

Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
A wonderful new year to you all....

More blessings and success in all you do.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year brethren.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by chyima(f): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year fellow Catholic,discovering this page on this new Year ,something positively great is surely on the way for me.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Reggie2(m): 1:33am On Jan 02, 2018
just stumbled onto this thread...good tiding for 2018, Jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mickey02(m): 3:49am On Jan 02, 2018
welcome to 2018. I don't know for you but this year is a Year of Testimony smileywelcome to 2018. I don't know for you but this year is a Year of Testimony

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by tosynomolara(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Happy new year,Glory to Jesus

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2018
tosynomolara:
Happy new year,Glory to Jesus
Reggie2:
just stumbled onto this thread...good tiding for 2018, Jesus is Lord
chyima:
Happy New Year fellow Catholic,discovering this page on this new Year ,something positively great is surely on the way for me.

You all are greatly welcome. May we all enjoy a blissful 2018 to the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 2:37am On Jan 10, 2018
From the treatise Against Heresies by Saint Irenaeus, bishop

knowledge of the Father consists in the self-revelation of the Son

No one can know the Father apart from God’s Word, that is, unless the Son reveals him, and no one can know the Son unless the Father so wills. Now the Son fulfils the Father’s good pleasure: the Father sends, the Son is sent, and he comes. The Father is beyond our sight and comprehension; but he is known by his Word, who tells us of him who surpasses all telling. In turn, the Father alone has knowledge of his Word. And the Lord has revealed both truths. Therefore, the Son reveals the knowledge of the Father by his revelation of himself. Knowledge of the Father consists in the self-revelation of the Son, for all is revealed through the Word.

The Father’s purpose in revealing the Son was to make himself known to us all and so to welcome into eternal rest those who believe in him, establishing them in justice, preserving them from death. To believe in him means to do his will.

Through creation itself the Word reveals God the Creator. Through the world he reveals the Lord who made the world. Through all that is fashioned he reveals the craftsman who fashioned it all. Through the Son the Word reveals the Father who begot him as Son. All speak of these things in the same language, but they do not believe them in the same way. Through the law and the prophets the Word revealed himself and his Father in the same way, and though all the people equally heard the message not all equally believed it. Through the Word, made visible and palpable, the Father was revealed, though not all equally believed in him. But all saw the Father in the Son, for the Father of the Son cannot be seen, but the Son of the Father can be seen. The Son performs everything as a ministry to the Father, from beginning to end, and without the Son no one can know God. The way to know the Father is the Son. Knowledge of the Son is in the Father, and is revealed through the Son. For this reason the Lord said: No one knows the Son except the Father; and no one knows the Father except the Son, and those to whom the Son has revealed him. The word “revealed” refers not only to the future – as though the Word began to reveal the Father only when he was born of Mary; it refers equally to all time. From the beginning the Son is present to creation, reveals the Father to all, to those the Father chooses, when the Father chooses, and as the Father chooses. So, there is in all and through all one God the Father, one Word and Son, and one Spirit, and one salvation for all who believe in him.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Yeah. Lol.

How are you doing? Shallat to babestell. Babestell, you still dey PH? I dey hail o

Hi. Yes i am still in PHC
Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
A happy New Year to you all. May the peace of the Lord be with all of us.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
babestell:
A happy New Year to you all. May the peace of the Lord be with all of us.
late comer
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
From a discourse Against the Pagans by Saint Athanasius, bishop
The word of the Father gives order, direction and unity to creation
By his own wisdom and Word, who is our Lord and Saviour Christ, the all-holy Father (whose excellence far exceeds that of any creature), like a skilful steersman guides to safety all creation, regulating and keeping it in being, as he judges right. It is right that creation should exist as he has made it and as we see it happening, because this is his will, which no one would deny. For if the movement of the universe were irrational, and the world rolled on in random fashion, one would be justified in disbelieving what we say. But if the world is founded on reason, wisdom and science, and is filled with orderly beauty, then it must owe its origin and order to none other than the Word of God.
He is God, the living and creative God of the universe, the word of the good God, who is God in his own right. The Word is different from all created things: he is the unique Word belonging only to the good Father. This is the Word that created this whole world and enlightens it by his loving wisdom. He who is the good Word of the good Father produced the order in all creation, joining opposites together, and forming from them one harmonious sound. He is God, one and only-begotten, who proceeds in goodness from the Father as from the fountain of goodness, and gives order, direction and unity to creation.
By his eternal Word the Father created all things and implanted a nature in his creatures. He did not want to see them tossed about at the mercy of their own natures, and so be reduced to nothingness. But in his goodness he governs and sustains the whole of nature by his Word (who is himself also God), so that under the guidance, providence and ordering of that Word, the whole of nature might remain stable and coherent in his light. Nature was to share in the Father’s Word, whose reality is true, and be helped by him to exist, for without him it would cease to be. For unless the Word, who is the very “image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation,” kept it in existence it could not exist. For whatever exists, whether visible or invisible, remains in existence through him and in him, and he is also the head of the Church, as we are taught by the ministers of truth in their sacred writings.
The almighty and most holy Word of the Father pervades the whole of reality, everywhere unfolding his power and shining on all things visible and invisible. He sustains it all and binds it all together in himself. He leaves nothing devoid of his power but gives life and keeps it in being throughout all of creation and in each individual creature.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by sonofluc1fer: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
babestell:

Hi. Yes i am still in PHC
yay. Wanna meet up? I fit come mater sef... if you still worship there...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Ubenedictus:
By his own wisdom and Word, who is our Lord and Saviour Christ, the all-holy Father (whose excellence far exceeds that of any creature), like a skilful steersman guides to safety all creation, regulating and keeping it in being, as he judges right. It is right that creation should exist as he has made it and as we see it happening, because this is his will, which no one would deny. For if the movement of the universe were irrational, and the world rolled on in random fashion, one would be justified in disbelieving what we say. But if the world is founded on reason, wisdom and science, and is filled with orderly beauty, then it must owe its origin and order to none other than the Word of God.
He is God, the living and creative God of the universe, the word of the good God, who is God in his own right. The Word is different from all created things: he is the unique Word belonging only to the good Father. This is the Word that created this whole world and enlightens it by his loving wisdom. He who is the good Word of the good Father produced the order in all creation, joining opposites together, and forming from them one harmonious sound. He is God, one and only-begotten, who proceeds in goodness from the Father as from the fountain of goodness, and gives order, direction and unity to creation.
By his eternal Word the Father created all things and implanted a nature in his creatures. He did not want to see them tossed about at the mercy of their own natures, and so be reduced to nothingness. But in his goodness he governs and sustains the whole of nature by his Word (who is himself also God), so that under the guidance, providence and ordering of that Word, the whole of nature might remain stable and coherent in his light. Nature was to share in the Father’s Word, whose reality is true, and be helped by him to exist, for without him it would cease to be. For unless the Word, who is the very “image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation,” kept it in existence it could not exist. For whatever exists, whether visible or invisible, remains in existence through him and in him, and he is also the head of the Church, as we are taught by the ministers of truth in their sacred writings.
The almighty and most holy Word of the Father pervades the whole of reality, everywhere unfolding his power and shining on all things visible and invisible. He sustains it all and binds it all together in himself. He leaves nothing devoid of his power but gives life and keeps it in being throughout all of creation and in each individual creature.

I am sure there is a simpler way to write this. lipsrsealed I think i have joined the low attention span generation
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ubenedictus:
From the treatise Against Heresies by Saint Irenaeus, bishop

knowledge of the Father consists in the self-revelation of the Son

No one can know the Father apart from God’s Word, that is, unless the Son reveals him, and no one can know the Son unless the Father so wills. Now the Son fulfils the Father’s good pleasure: the Father sends, the Son is sent, and he comes. The Father is beyond our sight and comprehension; but he is known by his Word, who tells us of him who surpasses all telling. In turn, the Father alone has knowledge of his Word. And the Lord has revealed both truths. Therefore, the Son reveals the knowledge of the Father by his revelation of himself. Knowledge of the Father consists in the self-revelation of the Son, for all is revealed through the Word.

The Father’s purpose in revealing the Son was to make himself known to us all and so to welcome into eternal rest those who believe in him, establishing them in justice, preserving them from death. To believe in him means to do his will.

Through creation itself the Word reveals God the Creator. Through the world he reveals the Lord who made the world. Through all that is fashioned he reveals the craftsman who fashioned it all. Through the Son the Word reveals the Father who begot him as Son. All speak of these things in the same language, but they do not believe them in the same way. Through the law and the prophets the Word revealed himself and his Father in the same way, and though all the people equally heard the message not all equally believed it. Through the Word, made visible and palpable, the Father was revealed, though not all equally believed in him. But all saw the Father in the Son, for the Father of the Son cannot be seen, but the Son of the Father can be seen. The Son performs everything as a ministry to the Father, from beginning to end, and without the Son no one can know God. The way to know the Father is the Son. Knowledge of the Son is in the Father, and is revealed through the Son. For this reason the Lord said: No one knows the Son except the Father; and no one knows the Father except the Son, and those to whom the Son has revealed him. The word “revealed” refers not only to the future – as though the Word began to reveal the Father only when he was born of Mary; it refers equally to all time. From the beginning the Son is present to creation, reveals the Father to all, to those the Father chooses, when the Father chooses, and as the Father chooses. So, there is in all and through all one God the Father, one Word and Son, and one Spirit, and one salvation for all who believe in him.

Amen Amen. I guess that's why the question "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don't know ..."
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ubenedictus:

This isn't simple to agree with on face value. It looks more like an opening statement, am sure there'll be questions...especially in our days with so much "disorderliness" in nature.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
babestell:

I am sure there is a simpler way to write this. lipsrsealed I think i have joined the low attention span generation
don't mind me oh, I am very lazy to summarize.... besides these are great spiritual classics, they are somehow wholesome.

don't worry I'll try to summarize the next one, if just for you.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Syncan:

Amen Amen. I guess that's why the question "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don't know ..."

exactly, Jesus is pretty much the icon of his father, the very son of his father.... that is why the question of Philip sounded funny and Jesus had to ask how come you have been with me and you are still asking about my dad?

the last 3 popes have been on repeat about this topic in almost all their encyclical... it is like an underlying theme in their works.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Syncan:

This isn't simple to agree with on face value. It looks more like an opening statement, am sure there'll be questions...especially in our days with so much "disorderliness" in nature.
yeah, it looks difficult to believe but I can actually take it. everything is under the power of the Almighty even though it all seem scattered.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by toscairo365: 12:56am On Jan 16, 2018
Hello pals, let's drop our experience with holy rosary hospital water side Onitsha in Anambra State. As for me that is the worst experience I have ever had with any hospital. I came for a medical check up on the faithful day around 9pm and I went straight to emergency of which i will be charged, only to examine me and seeing the doctor took over 1hour as if that was not enough I was handed over to a co nurse whom it took like 3mins just to stand from where she is laying down and now is around 11:30pm. She now took my folder and work away without any excuse, I then followed her from one place to another without any iota of word from her. At a point I have to stop and watch her, when she saw I am no longer following her, she then turned and from afar askinh me question which I could not hear, so when I told her I could not hear her, she simply work away without any word and then is almost 12pm. I felt so bad, took my paper and work away. The nurse then started following me that I should return the paper to her which had been with them without any empathy or concern to assist, I refused at ist and later gave it to her. Then I entered my car to drive home only for the game men and security refused my access to leave and teamed up to abuse me, tore my cloth and gave me bruises and now is around after 12 mid night. Someone that is down and came for the medical assistance. This shows that their management is very poor.
Why I wrote this is for the management to sit up and look deep into the level of professionalism in their staff and also keep the standard they portray, if not people will loss total confidence in them. As for me, I will never ever visit or advice someone to use them for both medical and other things
The above named hospital is a Catholic hospital with a total service failure and poor medical attention.
Please share with friends and learn from my story
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2018
toscairo365:
Hello pals, let's drop our experience with holy rosary hospital water side Onitsha in Anambra State. As for me that is the worst experience I have ever had with any hospital. I came for a medical check up on the faithful day around 9pm and I went straight to emergency of which i will be charged, only to examine me and seeing the doctor took over 1hour as if that was not enough I was handed over to a co nurse whom it took like 3mins just to stand from where she is laying down and now is around 11:30pm. She now took my folder and work away without any excuse, I then followed her from one place to another without any iota of word from her. At a point I have to stop and watch her, when she saw I am no longer following her, she then turned and from afar askinh me question which I could not hear, so when I told her I could not hear her, she simply work away without any word and then is almost 12pm. I felt so bad, took my paper and work away. The nurse then started following me that I should return the paper to her which had been with them without any empathy or concern to assist, I refused at ist and later gave it to her. Then I entered my car to drive home only for the game men and security refused my access to leave and teamed up to abuse me, tore my cloth and gave me bruises and now is around after 12 mid night. Someone that is down and came for the medical assistance. This shows that their management is very poor.
Why I wrote this is for the management to sit up and look deep into the level of professionalism in their staff and also keep the standard they portray, if not people will loss total confidence in them. As for me, I will never ever visit or advice someone to use them for both medical and other things
The above named hospital is a Catholic hospital with a total service failure and poor medical attention.
Please share with friends and learn from my story

I sympathize with you for any unfortunate event that took place there, If you were abused as you claim, you should lodge a complaint to the management of the hospital, and may report to the police immediately. As a mission hospital there's normally a priest at the top of the day to day management, your parish Priest could help you get in contact with him if you can't. While you're at it, I will re-post this response to you from another thread, so you can as well make sure you didn't do something wrong out of ignorance. No one should tear your clothes or give you bruises just like that, especially not in a Church owned hospital. I pray the Lord grant you healing.

lomaxx:
I want to respond to your story but first and foremost I want to make sure you understand that I do not work with any of the institutions you've mentioned here. Secondly, I empathize with your plight and I hope that you're well. Now to the meat of the matter.

If you go to the hospital by 9pm, the outpatient clinics would have been closed. It is assumed that for you to come after work hours , at 9pm, you're not going for a "medical check up". It has to be an emergency.

Now at the ER/Casualty/Emergency, the modus operandi is not a first come ,first serve basis. I repeat. There is nothing like first come, first serve in a hospital emergency section. The mechanism used in attending to patients is a TRIAGE System. This means that patients that come to the emergency after work hours will first be assessed if it is an actual emergency and also for the severity of their condition. The reasons are simple:

1) There are few resources available at the emergency section, hence, it must be apportioned to those that REALLY NEED IT.
2) Those with more severe cases are given priority because failure to make an intervention will result in a catastrophe.

Also, when you come to the hospital, the nurses sees you first, take your vital signs and your complains and informs the doctor. Usually, they assess the viability of cases as emergencies or not based on criteria they were trained on.

It's a pity no one explained this to you there hence that was wrong on their part. But it appears that either you didn't have an actual emergency or you assumed you'd be treated on a first come first serve basis, and out of waiting you felt bad or the hospital has a bad case of poor management.

I sincerely doubt the last.

And your ordeal with the security could be secondary to what happens at the ER. Did you cause any scuffle? Else, sorry.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by janefrancisca(f): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Hello fellow catholicans, please does anyone know if Jesus the sharer prayer booklet by evang. dukuye is still in circulation?. I have been trying to get one since last year...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mickey02(m): 4:26am On Jan 27, 2018
janefrancisca:
Hello fellow catholicans, please does anyone know if Jesus the sharer prayer booklet by evang. dukuye is still in circulation?. I have been trying to get one since last year...

got no idea about that book cry
Re: A Thread For Catholics by janefrancisca(f): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Mickey02:

got no idea about that book cry
The novena prayers in the book are wonderful, its a treasure worth keeping when you find it. Those times in my life when I was faced with impossible situations, all I had to do was choose any novena and do and everything goes away. I will be starting d 9 weeks novena by sunday using the april and june edition I have, if u av any petitions, u can mail me.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2018
I know I had promised to summarize but today is ash Wednesday...

From a letter to the Corinthians by Saint Clement, pope

Repent

Let us fix our attention on the blood of Christ and recognise how precious it is to God his Father, since it was shed for our salvation and brought the grace of repentance to all the world.

If we review the various ages of history, we will see that in every generation the Lord has offered the opportunity of repentance to any who were willing to turn to him. When Noah preached God’s message of repentance, all who listened to him were saved. Jonah told the Ninevites they were going to be destroyed, but when they repented, their prayers gained God’s forgiveness for their sins, and they were saved, even though they were not of God’s people.

Under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, the ministers of God’s grace have spoken of repentance; indeed, the Master of the whole universe himself spoke of repentance with an oath: As I live,says the Lord, I do not wish the death of the sinner but his repentance. He added this evidence of his goodness: House of Israel, repent of your wickedness. Tell the sons of my people: If their sins should reach from earth to heaven, if they are brighter than scarlet and blacker than sackcloth, you need only turn to me with your whole heart and say, “Father,” and I will listen to you as a holy people.

In other words, God wanted all his beloved ones to have the opportunity to repent and he confirmed this desire by his own almighty will. That is why we should obey his sovereign and glorious will and prayerfully entreat his mercy and kindness. We should be suppliant before him and turn to his compassion, rejecting empty works and quarrelling and jealousy which only lead to death.

Brothers, we should be humble in mind, putting aside all arrogance, pride and foolish anger. Rather, we should act in accordance with the Scriptures, as the Holy Spirit says:The wise man must not glory in his wisdom nor the strong man in his strength nor the rich man in his riches. Rather, let him who glories glory in the Lord by seeking him and doing what is right and just. Recall especially what the Lord Jesus said when he taught gentleness and forbearance.Be merciful, he said, so that you may have mercy shown to you. Forgive, so that you may be forgiven. As you treat others, so you will be treated. As you give, so you will receive. As you judge, so you will be judged. As you are kind to others, so you will be treated kindly. The measure of your giving will be the measure of your receiving.

Let these commandments and precepts strengthen us to live in humble obedience to his sacred words. As Scripture asks:Whom shall I look upon with favour except the humble, peaceful man who trembles at my words?

Sharing then in the heritage of so many vast and glorious achievements, let us hasten toward the goal of peace, set before us from the beginning. Let us keep our eyes firmly fixed on the Father and Creator of the whole universe, and hold fast to his splendid and transcendent gifts of peace and all his blessings.

have a grace-filled Lent

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2018
Ubenedictus:
I know I had promised to summarize but today is ash Wednesday...

From a letter to the Corinthians by Saint Clement, pope

Repent

Let us fix our attention on the blood of Christ and recognise how precious it is to God his Father, since it was shed for our salvation and brought the grace of repentance to all the world.

If we review the various ages of history, we will see that in every generation the Lord has offered the opportunity of repentance to any who were willing to turn to him. When Noah preached God’s message of repentance, all who listened to him were saved. Jonah told the Ninevites they were going to be destroyed, but when they repented, their prayers gained God’s forgiveness for their sins, and they were saved, even though they were not of God’s people.

Under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, the ministers of God’s grace have spoken of repentance; indeed, the Master of the whole universe himself spoke of repentance with an oath: As I live,says the Lord, I do not wish the death of the sinner but his repentance. He added this evidence of his goodness: House of Israel, repent of your wickedness. Tell the sons of my people: If their sins should reach from earth to heaven, if they are brighter than scarlet and blacker than sackcloth, you need only turn to me with your whole heart and say, “Father,” and I will listen to you as a holy people.

In other words, God wanted all his beloved ones to have the opportunity to repent and he confirmed this desire by his own almighty will. That is why we should obey his sovereign and glorious will and prayerfully entreat his mercy and kindness. We should be suppliant before him and turn to his compassion, rejecting empty works and quarrelling and jealousy which only lead to death.

Brothers, we should be humble in mind, putting aside all arrogance, pride and foolish anger. Rather, we should act in accordance with the Scriptures, as the Holy Spirit says:The wise man must not glory in his wisdom nor the strong man in his strength nor the rich man in his riches. Rather, let him who glories glory in the Lord by seeking him and doing what is right and just. Recall especially what the Lord Jesus said when he taught gentleness and forbearance.Be merciful, he said, so that you may have mercy shown to you. Forgive, so that you may be forgiven. As you treat others, so you will be treated. As you give, so you will receive. As you judge, so you will be judged. As you are kind to others, so you will be treated kindly. The measure of your giving will be the measure of your receiving.

Let these commandments and precepts strengthen us to live in humble obedience to his sacred words. As Scripture asks:Whom shall I look upon with favour except the humble, peaceful man who trembles at my words?

Sharing then in the heritage of so many vast and glorious achievements, let us hasten toward the goal of peace, set before us from the beginning. Let us keep our eyes firmly fixed on the Father and Creator of the whole universe, and hold fast to his splendid and transcendent gifts of peace and all his blessings.

have a grace-filled Lent

Thanks Ubenedictus.

A grace filled lent to us all, dear brethren.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Syncan:

Thanks Ubenedictus.
A grace filled lent to us all, dear brethren.
ure welcome
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Hisduchess(f): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
does this thread have a WhatsApp group.am learning so oo much from here though sometimes it becomes difficult when I don't come into Nairaland for a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.