Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women (885 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Andyblaze: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
I remembere[d once chilling with so me of my friends at a bar, when one gorgeous lady stepped stepped in. One of my guys vowed to woo her. As she left he went after her but moments later he returned saying he couldn't talk to her. We asked him why and he started blabbing that the girl rides an infinity jeep etc and that they aint in same class. I was embarassed
Also, i know a coupla guys who are often scared of talking to girls who they think are richer or more successful than they are. So i wanna know, is it a general thing amongst nigerian guys?
[size=16pt] If You Attempt To Move This Thread To Jokes Section, Your Destiny And That Of Your Generation Will Forever Be A Jokeangry[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yes,some turn cowards when they see me enter my Bentleytortoise car. cool
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
Andyblaze:
If You Attempt To Move This Thread To Jokes Section, Your Destiny And That Of Your Generation Will Forever Be A Jokeangry
Bwahahahaha grin grin

These ppl are hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Nomski0(f): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Andyblaze:
[size=16pt] If You Attempt To Move This Thread To Jokes Section, Your Destiny And That Of Your Generation Will Forever Be A Jokeangry[/size]

Is it that serious?shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Andyblaze: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nomski0:

Is it that serious?shockedshockedshocked
100%
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
I'm moving this to the music section! tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Andyblaze: 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
god_of_music: I'm moving this to the music section! tongue
who dash u dont derail
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Andyblaze: who dash u dont derail
If you think I'm joking just create one irrelevant thread on the music/radio section and you go see how I go take BAN you to 2016 tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Not all men feel intimidated. If a woman carries load of fire, I will offload it for her.
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Andyblaze: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2013
tpacalipse: Not all men feel intimidated. If a woman carries load of fire, I will offload it for her.
interesting
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Andyblaze: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2013
god_of_music: If you think I'm joking just create one irrelevant thread on the music/radio section and you go see how I go take BAN you to 2016 tongue
my next thread there will be ;Why do nigerian rappers have short preek
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2013
weaklings
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ego issue.
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Andyblaze: my next thread there will be ;Why do nigerian rappers have short preek
LOL! grin grin grin oya na
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Andyblaze: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
mechummy: weaklings
minus me
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Danhumprey: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Andyblaze:
Andy,you know you are a joker,right? You always made my day with your funny threads. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Danhumprey: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
lynpetra: Yes,some turn cowards when they see me enter my Bentleytortoise car. cool
Lol......I like your swag and sense of humour. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Dynamique: 3:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Andyblaze: I remembere[d once chilling with so me of my friends at a bar, when one gorgeous lady stepped stepped in. One of my guys vowed to woo her. As she left he went after her but moments later he returned saying he couldn't talk to her. We asked him why and he started blabbing that the girl rides an infinity jeep etc and that they aint in same class. I was embarassed
Also, i know a coupla guys who are often scared of talking to girls who they think are richer or more successful than they are. So i wanna know, is it a general thing amongst nigerian guys?

Your friend needs to hustle up and step us his game,and also try to work on his mental faculty on human perception.
Re: Nigerian Men Feel Intimidated In The Presence Of Successful Women by Andyblaze: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2013

(1) (Reply)

In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell / Letter To THAT Lady / I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.