Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Letter To THAT Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To THAT Lady (881 Views)

Photo:when You Finally Meet That Lady That Told You She Doesn't Date Broke Guys / Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To THAT Lady by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Simply put, I’m looking for a WIFE. I’m proud, down to earth and all about putting down roots: the family, the perfect mate to grow old with, and of course a beautiful home to share. Sure, I know I have a lusty appetite, but I know variety means starting a new endless project which just consumes time, energy and resources. For me change is too much work, and I’m not one to waste my time like that. I just wants to settle into a steady track with someone to adore; you. Just show up and be that person. Not a bad gig, if you think about it! *wink*

When I was actively searching as a single guy, I was constantly in “interview” mode. I carry a mental checklist of my soul-mate, and screen every woman I meet to see if she fits. Although, on a few occasions I accepted temporary substitutes, but I wasn’t afraid to drop them and hold out for the real thing when you showed up. Generally, I did regret that I broke many hopeful hearts along the way. *sobs*

However, I will pursue you even against all odds. Why? Because if I can move my sluggish ass enough to chase you, God knows I intend to make it worth the trip. Yeah I know, I sound like a bully but it’s just because I fancy myself a prince and naturally, a prince chooses his bride, and I can’t imagine being denied. So just accept my crown of an offer and be my princess, or else... You may need to change your phone lines and enlist on a witness protection program to get me off your trail because I won't stop chasing you! *lol*

I don’t have to rush into marriage but I will decline an offer to run for the Nigerian presidency to live happily and grow old with you. Life with me is comfortable and safe. Well, except the occasional bullfights. I know I can be frustrating and demanding as hell, but I will repay you with unparalleled loyalty and love. You see, the real adventure with me begins after the commitment. That’s when I begin building a life filled with memorable adventures, vacations, anniversary gifts, children to spoil and lots of general coziness. If you dig this vision, sign up and plan to stay for the long haul!

1 Like

Re: Letter To THAT Lady by lemon111(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
nice one and first to comment
Re: Letter To THAT Lady by chineloSA(f): 12:21am On Nov 06, 2013
NOIBMUUL: You may need to change your phone lines and enlist on a Boko Haram witness protection program to get me off your trail!
Well, except the occasional bullfights. I know I can be frustrating and demanding as hell, but I will repay you with unparalleled loyalty and love. You see, the real adventure with me begins after the commitment. !

quoted above sound scary cry cry cry cry

Good luck though in your search wink
Re: Letter To THAT Lady by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2013
chineloSA:

quoted above sound scary cry cry cry cry

Good luck though in your search wink

Why are you quoting this lovable dude out of context? Not fair you know.
Re: Letter To THAT Lady by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2013
Simply put : An epistle to the single ladies. I pray you find what u're looking for. #Ultimate search no easy
Re: Letter To THAT Lady by Danhumprey: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2013
You don tire to dey 'scope' 'em ladies? undecided
Re: Letter To THAT Lady by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2013
@op, apart from the enlisting on boko haram witness protection program you mentioned i love your post ,i pray God grant you your heart 's desires.
Re: Letter To THAT Lady by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Op, sometin is missing in dat ur CV.

U no write weda u sabi straff or not??

Abeg, edit ur cv, let me knw if am to apply or not.
Re: Letter To THAT Lady by NOIBMUUL(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
nyere84: Op, sometin is missing in dat ur CV.

U no write weda u sabi straff or not??

Abeg, edit ur cv, let me knw if am to apply or not.

Lmao! Na wah oh! Nothing wey we no go see oh!
Re: Letter To THAT Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

Lmao! Na wah oh! Nothing wey we no go see oh!
Why u laffing?? Abi person no go knw the kain job, wey she wan apply for??
Re: Letter To THAT Lady by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
nyere84: Why u laffing?? Abi person no go knw the kain job, wey she wan apply for??

Of course na, I dey straff fire! But the level wey I reach now, na companionship I dey find oh. I haf taya for osho-free punnanni.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Partner's Temperament? / Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. / Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.