Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell (885 Views)

I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... / Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? / Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pls NL,tel me if dis is love or stupidity.

A 26yr old lady in ma skul,a finalist. Was approachd 4 marriage by a rich,handsome educated guy,dat came bk 4rm UK . D guy is a wel known oil worker,a gud christian,[he is ma eldest broda skulmate in dia uni days]. D Lady bluntly tld d guy dat she is engaged. D guy left 4 d UK,a wk afta she tld him off. D guy dis lady clamid she is engagd 2 is a well known cultist,in ma area.wit scars 4rm knife wound nd d rest.he has bin in skul 4 9 solid yrs,he stil hasnt graduatd. HE is a cassanova,rude nd dangerous. PLS IS D LADY RILI IN LOVE, STUPID OR UNDER A SPELL?
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by mascot87(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Love is blind so let her live with it.Wishing her all the best
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by pasqal09: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
All of the above
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by clixa: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
i wont find myself doing something that won't add value to my life. To me it's very silly
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nt 2 blind dat she cant c,dat d never -do-well.gat no future.wat kind of love is dat.a guy dat is a disgrace 2 manhood.
mascot87: Love is blind so let her live with it.Wishing her all the best
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by 190theclown: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
that cultist name must be Erigga (The Mo street Gan) warrior grin grin
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Waspy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
This is still a better love story than #Twlight, if you ask me grin
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
gringringringrin

Reminds me of one nollywood movie I watched. 'Stronger than Pain'.
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Princeparix(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
mascot87: Love is blind so let her live with it.Wishing her all the best
if i slap u, u go see well
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
@OP
what you asked is the reason why so many women in 9ja are failing at life.....although the man your friend is "dating" is not ideal, he certainly aint worst than a stranger that suddenly comes back from the UK to shop for a wife. haba!!!! then you wonder why people are calling 9ja women gullible materialistic animals.

so a guy comes from the UK and he automatically is good? what if your friend was NOT attracted to him, should she also be forced to marry him? women like your friend are the best....they stand by their r/ship through thick and thin, stand by their commitment, stand by their partners and, if ever they have the desire to be with someone else, they will do what is RIGHT first.

on the other hand, we have women like yourself who will jump ship as soon as a better option comes along. we can all imagine what will happen when some guy with better attributes starts to chat you up, after some poor sod married you and brought you to good ol' UK. as i said earlier men who settle with women with your state of mind will ALWAYS FAIL........ each and every time, because any man with status and a little bit of money can buy your very easy and cheap self (no offense)!

3 Likes

Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by 190theclown: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
what you asked is the reason why so many women in 9ja are failing at life.....although the man your friend is "dating" is not ideal, he certainly aint worst than a stranger that suddenly comes back from the UK to shop for a wife. haba!!!! then you wonder why people are calling 9ja women gullible materialistic animals.

so a guy comes from the UK and he automatically is good? what if your friend was NOT attracted to him, should she also be forced to marry him? women like your friend are the best....they stand by their r/ship through thick and thin, stand by their commitment, stand by their partners and, if ever they have want to be with someone else, they will do what is RIGHT first.

on the other hand, we have women like yourself who will jump ship as soon as a better option comes along. we can all imagine what will happen when some guy with better attributes starts to chat you up in good ol' UK. as i said earlier men who settle with women with your state of mind will ALWAYS FAIL........ each and every time, because any man with status and a little bit of money can buy your very easy and cheap self (no offense)!

angry angry

I own the rite to say the bolded word alone grin
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmm.she is in...love I think
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Omolola1(f): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
She's in love. She doesn't have to jump on d other guy just because he is rich. I guess she really loves the cultist guy undecided
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
190-the-clown:

angry angry

I own the rite to say the bolded word alone grin

lol, i will pay copyright infringement fee in due time!

and dont worry, i doubt you will meet a lot of 9ja women where you live.
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Tenderly1(f): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

so a guy comes from the UK and he automatically is good? what if your friend was NOT attracted to him, should she also be forced to marry him? women like your friend are the best....they stand by their r/ship through thick and thin, stand by their commitment, stand by their partners and, if ever they have the desire to be with someone else, they will do what is RIGHT first.

on the other hand, we have women like yourself who will jump ship as soon as a better option comes along. we can all imagine what will happen when some guy with better attributes starts to chat you up, after some poor sod married you and brought you to good ol' UK. as i said earlier men who settle with women with your state of mind will ALWAYS FAIL........ each and every time, because any man with status and a little bit of money can buy your very easy and cheap self (no offense)!
mr jay,,you have spoken very well.
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by 190theclown: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

lol, i will pay copyright infringement fee in due time!

and dont worry, i doubt you will meet a lot of 9ja women where you live.

grin grin grin
Re: In Love, Stupid Or Under A Spell by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 13, 2013
Wish it were a fiction.a lady dat ve added her case 2 my prayer point.dat God wil nt allow her 2 waste her beauty nd intelligence in d life of dat fool.*am so angry*
Waspy: This is still a better love story than #Twlight, if you ask me grin

(1) (Reply)

Letter To THAT Lady / I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love / She Is 13 Years Younger Than I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.