Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex (18464 Views)

I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by chunny01(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
Did you know that just by walking down the street, or across the office, people may be able to figure out that you've gotten laid?
Because having a vaginal orgasm does more than just put a little pep in your step. It actually causes you to walk differently, with a longer stride and a greater pelvic rotation.
In a European study, trained sexologists (nice job title) were able to pick out, with an 81 percent accuracy, which women had an orgasm just by watching them walk.

But that's not the only way someone can tell if a woman has had sex. Here are a few others:

The Glow: There's a scientific reason for us getting the flushed in the cheeks look after sex -- more blood flow -- but what about that aura of calm that seems to float around us after the fact? It happens. Recently, my husband and I went on a post-coital grocery store trip and ran in to some friends. The wife remarked to me, "You're glowing," with a little wink and a nod.

The Cat Who Ate The Canary Grin: This is also known as the Smirking Smile and if you see a woman looking sideways with this look on her face, you'll know, yep, she just got laid. She has a secret that's making her go through her day with a sense of fulfillment. Because, seriously, nobody is that happy unless they just had sex with a happy ending.

The Wet Spot: I know this is gross but getting seminal moisture leaking through to your pants can be an unfortunate byproduct of having sex, at least if you don't use a condom or your partner doesn't pull out. And it's not one of the good ways you would want someone to be able to tell that you recently had sex. Wearing a pad post-intercourse can help prevent this -- just sayin'.

The Unflappably Buoyant Mood: A post-intercourse rise in endorphins can give you a fresh perspective on the annoyances of every day life: Go ahead, honk at me because I'm going too slow. Cut in front of me in the check-out line at the store. And let my kids scream at each other while they argue over who gets to sit in the front seat on the way to school. I. Don't. Care. Thanks to a little early morning sunrise surprise, nothing is going to put me in a bad mood.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by chikk(f): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
What is this??

5 Likes

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Or We Could Just Ask Ifa

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by xager(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
chikk: What is this??
how to tell when a girl just had sex grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by Leward(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by Adaeze003(f): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2013
Ok thank you! I shall now spend my days looking out 4 seminal moisture. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Wow!

So, what happens next?

1 Like

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by amunekeuto: 4:43am On Oct 04, 2013
xager: how to tell whenwa girl just had sex grin
how to tell when a guy had just had sex- he will be broke.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2013
well, check out these points

1. dishevelled hair

2. swollen and puckered lips

3. shallow and fast breathing followed by deep breathing

4. she would seem like she wants to get rid of you quickly and she wont open the door fully so you wont see inside the room

5. stained..........................

6. slightly open kpomo mouth

7. and lastly this insane odour, repulsing and inviting at the same time

that's a freshly fvkced babe

1 Like

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by Exponental(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2013
chunny01: Did you know that just by walking down the street, or across the office, people may be able to figure out that you've gotten laid?
Because having a vaginal orgasm does more than just put a little pep in your step. It actually causes you to walk differently, with a longer stride and a greater pelvic rotation.
In a European study, trained sexologists (nice job title) were able to pick out, with an 81 percent accuracy, which women had an orgasm just by watching them walk.

But that's not the only way someone can tell if a woman has had sex. Here are a few others:

The Glow: There's a scientific reason for us getting the flushed in the cheeks look after sex -- more blood flow -- but what about that aura of calm that seems to float around us after the fact? It happens. Recently, my husband and I went on a post-coital grocery store trip and ran in to some friends. The wife remarked to me, "You're glowing," with a little wink and a nod.

The Cat Who Ate The Canary Grin: This is also known as the Smirking Smile and if you see a woman looking sideways with this look on her face, you'll know, yep, she just got laid. She has a secret that's making her go through her day with a sense of fulfillment. Because, seriously, nobody is that happy unless they just had sex with a happy ending.

The Wet Spot: I know this is gross but getting seminal moisture leaking through to your pants can be an unfortunate byproduct of having sex, at least if you don't use a condom or your partner doesn't pull out. And it's not one of the good ways you would want someone to be able to tell that you recently had sex. Wearing a pad post-intercourse can help prevent this -- just sayin'.

The Unflappably Buoyant Mood: A post-intercourse rise in endorphins can give you a fresh perspective on the annoyances of every day life: Go ahead, honk at me because I'm going too slow. Cut in front of me in the check-out line at the store. And let my kids scream at each other while they argue over who gets to sit in the front seat on the way to school. I. Don't. Care. Thanks to a little early morning sunrise surprise, nothing is going to put me in a bad mood.
guy, u don blow english finish abi? Oya na, speak wetin we understand. That ur endomiefish abi wetin u call am, na story.
U forget add hw we go take know NLers online wey just finish.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by Exponental(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2013
chunny01: Did you know that just by walking down the street, or across the office, people may be able to figure out that you've gotten laid?

guy, u don blow english finish abi? Oya na, speak wetin we understand. That ur endomiefish abi wetin u call am, na story.
U forget add hw we go take know NLers online wey just finish.
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by dejijohns(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2013
All dis sign stuff na longtin, if U suspect Y nt jst walk up 2ha nd ask...
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by dejijohns(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2013
All dis sign stuff na longtin, if U suspect a lady jst ad sex, Y nt jst walk up 2ha nd ask...

~~>>> 15mints later, U go dey massage ur swollen eyes frm slap...
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2013
U just explained my boss' behaviour whenever she gets 2 work evry mornin! Who knew she waz a cock.freak? And then she'll start preachin...mtcheew!
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by CallMeFemi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx: Wow!

So, what happens next?

Guy no vaseline today......

>: make GEJ subsidize vaseline o!!
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by xager(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
amuneke-uto:
how to tell when a guy had just had sex- he will be broke.
grin grin
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Smell her toto.
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by lertee(f): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
rigormortis: well, check out these points

1. dishevelled hair

2. swollen and puckered lips

3. shallow and fast breathing followed by deep breathing

4. she would seem like she wants to get rid of you quickly and she wont open the door fully so you wont see inside the room

5. stained..........................

6. slightly open kpomo mouth

7. and lastly this insane odour, repulsing and inviting at the same time

that's a freshly fvkced babe

What happened to washing up properly and spraying nice feminine deodourants??
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by Cathaliya: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Op,
Na me wy just like your post now.

Na wao
Una no good o.

grin
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex by Leward(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Over 2000 views and just 19 comments! You see how useless this thread is.

(1) (Reply)

Two Lovers Chat (temi And Nkem ) – Romantic Or Not? / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.